Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

If you don't stand for Something--
You'll fall for Anything!
Wise Grammy's RuleBook

I found this the other day when I noticed I haven’t been losing much but gaining.

image-0.00298023223876953.jpg

I ❤ that " Dear Body" letter- I believe many of us could have composed exactly that!

On 07/29/2018 at 01:19, Frustr8 said:

I ❤ that " Dear Body" letter- I believe many of us could have composed exactly that!
This journey has taught me to forgive myself for what I’ve done to myself and can only learn from it and grow :)

"Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out." (John Wooden)

"Whenever you see a successful person, you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them." (Vaibhav Shah)

"Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value." (Albert Einstein)

"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." (Charles Darwin)

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

"If you're going through hell, keep going." (Winston Churchill)

"Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great." (John D. Rockefeller)

"Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you." (Nathaniel Hawthorne)

"There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed." (Ray Goforth)

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." (Arthur Ashe)

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out." (Robert Collier)

"All progress takes place outside the comfort zone." (Michael John Bobak)

"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary." (Vidal Sassoon)

"Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending." (Carl Bard)

"Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down." (Charles F. Kettering)

"The No. 1 reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors." (Napoleon Hill)

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." (Jim Ryun)

"If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much." (Jim Rohn)

"To be successful you must accept all challenges that come your way. You can't just accept the ones you like." (Mike Gafka)

"Be content to act, and leave the talking to others.” (Baltasar)

"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it." (Margaret Thatcher)

"Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it's holy ground. There's no greater investment." (Stephen Covey)

"I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite." (G. K. Chesterton)

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." (Thomas A. Edison)

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?" (Robert Schuller)

"Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential." (John Maxwell)

"Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It's quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn't at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that's where you will find success." (Thomas J. Watson)

We don't develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. (Barbara De Angelis)

Whew but Thank You Missouri- Lee's Summit, this is why I now cherish YOU as MY FRIEND!😝🌈😝

These are some of the motivational quotes I like:

• If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you.
  • The Struggle You Are In Today Is Developing The Strength You Need for Tomorrow
  • The Road May Be Bumpy But Stay Committed To The Process
  • If You Are Tired Of Starting Over, Stop Giving Up
  • Be The Best Version Of You
  • Success Is The Sum Of Small Efforts, Repeated Day In And Day Out
  • Do what you don’t want to do to get what you want to get.
  • Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.
  • We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons.

33 minutes ago, Livetothrive said:

If You Are Tired Of Starting Over, Stop Giving Up

Brilliant!

Ohhh, thank you for these!!!