Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oh No, I'm not going to give up and I'm not going to give out! I'm Too close to the Finish Line to Stop Moving Towards It!😛👍🌈

"Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.” --Napoleon Hill

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.’" --Mary Anne Radmacher

"It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.” --Babe Ruth

"Patience, persistence, and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.” --Napoleon Hill

"Energy and persistence conquer all things.” --Benjamin Franklin

"Waiting for perfect is never as smart as making progress."--Seth Godin

"Permanence, perseverance, and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragement, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.” --Thomas Carlyle

Inhale the future, exhale the past. Unknown author

Only I Can Change My Life, No One Can Do It For Me

The Struggle You Are In Today Is Developing The Strength You Need for Tomorrow

The Road May Be Bumpy But Stay Committed To The Process

If You Are Tired Of Starting Over, Stop Giving Up

Be The Best Version Of You

Be Stronger Than Your Excuse

It’s Not A Diet, It’s A Lifestyle Change

Doubt Kills More Dreams Than Failure Ever Will

Will Is A Skill

Nothing Tastes As Good As Being Thin Feels

Stressed Spelled Backwards Is Desserts

An Active Mind Cannot Exist In An Inactive Body

Strive For Progress, Not Perfection

Success Is Never Certain, Failure Is Never Final

No Amount Of Security Is Worth The Suffering Of A Life Chained To A Routine That Has Killed Your Dreams

A Goal Without A Plan Is Just A Wish

Success Is The Sum Of Small Efforts, Repeated Day In And Day Out

You Can’t Cross The Sea Merely By Standing And Staring At The Water

--(attributions unknown)

Life is so much more fullfilling and joyful when you give everything 110 percent with a cheerful attitude*****Chris Hansen Master Gardener***Holland Michigan🍀

“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
― Rumi

“You can't stop the future
You can't rewind the past
The only way to learn the secret
...is to press play.” ― Jay Asher

“Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.”
―Lao Tzu
“If people refuse to look at you in a new light and they can only see you for what you were, only see you for the mistakes you've made, if they don't realize that you are not your mistakes, then they have to go.”
―Steve Maraboli

Edited by Missouri-Lee's Summit

“They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.”
―Andy Warhol
“We can't be afraid of change. You may feel very secure in the pond that you are in, but if you never venture out of it, you will never know that there is such a thing as an ocean, a sea. Holding onto something that is good for you now, may be the very reason why you don't have something better.”
―C. Joybell C.
“The present changes the past. Looking back you do not find what you left behind.”
―Kiran Desai

Edited by Missouri-Lee's Summit

“Stepping onto a brand-new path is difficult, but not more difficult than remaining in a situation, which is not nurturing to the whole woman.”
―Maya Angelou

“It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform.”
―Roy T. Bennett

“We are taught you must blame your father, your sisters, your brothers, the school, the teachers - but never blame yourself. It's never your fault. But it's always your fault, because if you wanted to change you're the one who has got to change.”
―Katharine Hepburn

“How would your life be different if…You stopped making negative judgmental assumptions about people you encounter? Let today be the day…You look for the good in everyone you meet and respect their journey.”
―Steve Maraboli

“If someone isn't what others want them to be, the others become angry. Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.”
―Paulo Coelho

“As long as we continue to live as if we are what we do, what we have, and what other people think about us, we will remain filled with judgments, opinions, evaluations, and condemnations. We will remain addicted to putting people and things in their "right" place.”
―Henri J.M. Nouwen

You gain strength, courage and confidence by

every experience by which you really stop to

look fear in the face. You are able to say to

yourself, "I lived through this horror. I can

take the next thing that comes along."

Eleanor Roosevelt

I will be what I will I will be.

‘No one ever injured their eyesight by looking on the bright side’

Quote to live by #alwaysoptimistic

@enjoyinglife I already responded to your post on another thread but let us know what's going on with you. No need to bash other's threads or bring in negativity. We are here to support each other including you. We are all willing to give support where needed and it seems like you need some right now. Let us help you out, no need to face it alone.