Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Summer 2018 Surgery Buddies: POST-OP Discussion

Im a part of the crappy crew that even when I got to the puréed stage I still even though I wanted them very very very much could t tolerate anyyyything on the puréed list 😭🙁

That’s horrible. I’m hoping I will be able to tolerate eggs, even if it’s only three bites.

I’m on full liquids to, till the 20th, I’m so bored already

On 08/06/2018 at 18:22, PTARMT said:

Say grace,

have you seen the blog The world according to egg face? Just search for purée recipes. I am on purée and just tried her ricotta bake. It was amazing. I figured that her recipe makes 6 servings, 105 calories, 9.1 Protein grams, carbs 3.6 grams. Just an idea. You may have to leave the mozzarella off if not allowed

i haven’t but i’m going to look it up now! i’m allowed to have a bit of cheese. i’m going to call tomorrow and ask if fish is okay, i love salmon and haddock and tuna so hopefully they say yes. and puréed chili sounds pretty good too, thanks for the ideas all!

On 08/06/2018 at 20:06, sentaric said:

MEEE TOO'!! But took a before and after picture today and WAS BLOWN AWAY. It helps to keep the faith

Just now, mercmerc said:
4 minutes ago, sentaric said:

MEEE TOO'!! But took a before and after picture today and WAS BLOWN AWAY. It helps to keep the faith

I did take before photos, not ready to take them yet. I was sleeved on July 30th

highest was251

surgery day 229

yesterday 217

On 08/06/2018 at 20:13, sentaric said:

I did take before photos, not ready to take them yet. I was sleeved on July 30th

highest was251

surgery day 229

yesterday 217

You're way less than me!
Highest: 265
Surgery day: 257
Today: 245
20 pounds down!

yes omg the before and after is crazy already!! the picture is grey is from a week before surgery and the other is from last night, it’s insane. HW was 354, surgery weight was 328 and current is 308.6

image-0.00905990600585938.jpg

image-0.00405311584472656.jpg

I start my soft foods diet next week. I am so ready! Already making out my grocery list. I love Mexican food and can't wait to have some! I know I can't put all the usual toppings, but even a little will be just as good. Soft tortillas are supposed to be ok. Has anyone tried it during the soft foods phase?

Your killing it saygrace!!!!

On 08/06/2018 at 20:17, saygrace said:

yes omg the before and after is crazy already!! the picture is grey is from a week before surgery and the other is from last night, it’s insane. HW was 354, surgery weight was 328 and current is 308.6

image-0.00905990600585938.jpg

image-0.00405311584472656.jpg

That is amazing!!!!
Since you were brave enough! Here goes mine! Yellow is from 2 weeks before surgery and stripes is from today! Excuse my hair!! Haahah

image-0.00798702239990234.jpg

On 08/06/2018 at 20:22, mercmerc said:

That is amazing!!!!

Since you were brave enough! Here goes mine! Yellow is from 2 weeks before surgery and stripes is from today! Excuse my hair!! Haahah

image-0.00798702239990234.jpg

omg girl!! you look amazing!!!

Looking good saygrace!! I went into the office at the apartments where I live and one of the ladies commented that I looked smaller. I have a before picture, just haven't taken a pic where I am at now.