Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

GALS who started their journey over 300 lb+<br /> +

59 minutes ago, CyndieRI said:
On 10/28/2018 at 7:20 PM, Snazarie438 said:

Hello, my highest weight was 370. My weight day of surgery was 335 on 9/12/2018. I am currently down 18 pounds. Are any of you working out?

Hi! Your stats are similar to mine. My highest was 365 - surgery weight was 327 (on 10/10/18) and current weight is around 312. And today I went to the gym for the first time in 10 years!! I went with a friend who has a membership. I did 25 minutes on the treadmill which isn’t super long but I DID IT! And then I JOINED the gym so I can go anytime now!! I plan to go again tomorrow and shoot for 30 minutes!! 👍

You are kicking butt, my sleeve twin!

This thread is great. I love seeing new folks come in and watching the progress of those who have been here a while. ❤️

I started over 300, but I saw a 2 in the first digit on the scale today. (Something like 13.5 pounds down since surgery on 10/3. Not exceptionally fast, but nothing to sneeze at, either. I can already walk further and climb hills and stairs better.)

Following up with this! My highest weight was 380, my weight when I started the program was 340, weight day of surgery was 302, and now I’m 3.5 months post RNY and weigh 244.

They expect I’ll make it to onderland by 6 months post-op... so I’ve got a bit of work to do!

I do work out. I do spin, boot camp, and boxing. I try to make it to at least 3 classes a week of one of those. It has really helped speed up the weight loss.

Thought I'd share some pics of my progress! Everyone is KILLING IT! keep up with the updates. They're motivating. CollageMaker_20181013_112518111.jpeg inCollage_20181102_082503922.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

Hi guys,

I have been following this thread for a while and now I feel I should contribute. My highest weight was 308 pounds. That was right before my 2 week pre op diet. I got down to 295 day or surgery which was 09/03/2018 and as of two months post op on 11/05/2018 I have lost a total of 50 pounds and am down to 258. I am super excited I have so far lost a third of what I want to lose and am on my way to making it to goal. Also I had the RNY surgery.

Edited by mc2017
add content

Hello,
I'm new here, and I started my pre-op diet last week at 369. I'm down to 359 so far.

My surgery is scheduled for Wednesday morning, wish me luck ladies [emoji6] ( I appreciate this thread for those of us with a bit longer journey[emoji813]️)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using BariatricPal mobile app

Highest weight ever - 408, first appt with surgeon - 386, day of surgery - 368, 10 days post op - 350. I’ve lost a shirt size, pants sizes are so screwy I was wearing 28’s through 32’s that fir before surgery. Anyone else have what I lovingly call “tree trunk legs” ? I’m slightly scared I will only lose weight from the waist up (I’m a pear with very large hips). Maybe it’s irrational, and it’s not stopping me from staying on track and doing my best
As a fellow pear shape, I suggest investing in a good belt and buying pants at Cato. Their pants tend to fit best for plus size ladies with smaller waists and bigger legs [emoji6] I'm sure the weight loss will eventually even out to all areas.

As a fellow pear shape, I suggest investing in a good belt and buying pants at Cato. Their pants tend to fit best for plus size ladies with smaller waists and bigger legs [emoji6] I'm sure the weight loss will eventually even out to all areas.

Same shape hear! Pants are the hardest for me to find! Pre op my 28 were baggy but 26 was still too snug. I won't have to buy clothes from about 26-24. I got those jeans in my "too small drawer." I think I'll always be a bit bigger on bottom. Hoping my proportions will change nicely.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BariatricPal mobile app

Just thought I would do an update.
Highest weight 378 as shown on the left. Surgery weight 363(2/28/18) the picture on the right was about a month ago I am down to 249!!!image-0.0480413436889648.thumb.jpg.99d7fc52634249c580d41e5344d2ff29.jpg
You look like a completely different person!

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

Doesn't she though? Makes this tired ME re-gather HOPE for the Journey Ahead÷ WE CAN DO THIS MY SISTERS÷ WE WILL HAVE THE VICTORIES AND IT WILL BE BEST RESULT FOR EACH OF US! PLUMP PRINCESSES TO SMOOTH SLEEK and dare I say it SEXY FEMALES, Foreward!👼👳👸👩👸🚬

And the doggie emoji I accidently hit at end , let it stand for pounds/kilograms burning up like smoke, don't advise anyone to restart that habit, F-in-L died of Small-cell. Lung ♋ cancer in 1988, as a caregiver, as a daughter in law, not a pretty way for someone you 💘 love to die. I don't know I could be,mean enough to wish it on my WORST ENEMY. Even Phyllis-Anne who told me I was foolish, silly, and a,little deranged to seek major bariatric surgery at our age of 72, and because I was insisting it was pushing younger more deserving people out of the way. And THAT STUNG, we had been " friends" since 4👭 in pre- kindergarten Sunday School.🙏 Needless to say, didn't see👀 her again, heard from a mutual friend she recently died, scrawny 💃and slender, mean, as always. Her only. pregnancy, maybe gained to 130, never had to walk the📉 obesity pathway. Guess we only shared calender 📆age, nothing else.😪😟😬💨

doggies no ciggies that's what I meant like 🐶l like🐺even like🐷🐦🐣🐠and 🐎

And nicoleea don't worry about disappointing anyone, you are in ,this game for,YOU and that's who YOU HAVE. TO PLEASE. Since you are a KG Kid 127 kg yesterday , my one surgeon from the overseas does Metric! Can I hear a Whoop Whoop?