Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June Sleevers Lets Get Excited!!!

6 hours ago, Lala70 said:

How exciting that’s next week!

The 125-135 is my goal too! The last time I was 125-130 I was In he high school. So it’s kinda weird imagining myself that small. It’s been such a struggle to maintain 194 right now.

Yes, Next week already, it feels like time passed in a flash, I booked the surgery two months ago. The smallest I can ever remember being was 135 in high school too! I was in dance and it kept me in shape, m weight has slowly crept up through the years and after having my kids i packed on 20lbs each kid that just wouldn't come off. I used to be super active and then i tore all the ligaments in my foot and here came more weight. Now i also struggle just to stay under 200, i've tried everything including Keto and it just comes right back on, with a vengeance every time. I told my family that I don't want to hear there opinions when they think i look weird if i do hit my goal weight. I know its going to be different for me because i haven't seen myself that small ever, even when i was at that weight i thought i was fat... if i knew then what i know now lol. I'm so ready thought to not feel all this weight on my knees and my back. That has been the hardest, not being as active because my foot swells under the weight and stress. Hope we can follow each others progress and be each others motivation!

23 hours ago, gully90 said:

I’m waiting on the nurse with my IV I have 2 hours!!! See you on the other side 😍

Hey! Checking in to see how your doing, hope your feeling good.

I'm nervous - 6/13 is my day.

On 07/06/2018 at 12:51 AM, Hapamomma said:

I’m all hooked up to the IV and waiting to go in for surgery!!! Woohoo!!! I think I have about an hour and a half to wait since my surgery isn’t until 9:30. Good luck to everyone having their surgeries today!

How are you feeling?

Hello guys, had my surgery yesterday, the pain is real. Lots of pain, whatever blockers they object in my back did not work. Surgery went fine and besides pain I am all good.

06/07/2018 09:50 AM, MissB_fit_2018 said:

I’m okay. The gas was unbearable the day of and day after surgery but other than  that I’m not in pain. Also liquids are hard to keep down

I had all my pre-op stuff yesterday. My surgery is on Monday, June 11th. I'm nervous. I'm having a lapband removed, gall bladder removed, sleeve done, and possibly fixing a suspected hernia. I HATE surgery and am very scared.

On 06/08/2018 at 17:39, charlotte0606 said:

Sorry to hear you have trouble drinking. Have you tried different temperatures / flavours ?

Sent from my LG-H831 using BariatricPal mobile app

Yes I tried lots of different things. But I don’t feel Nauseous. I’m going to try Ice chips

On 06/07/2018 at 09:50, MissB_fit_2018 said:

I’m okay gas is getting better. Only problem is keeping down fluids

8 minutes ago, gully90 said:
On 6/7/2018 at 9:50 AM, MissB_fit_2018 said:

I hope you feel better! I'm following because we have so much in common and you will be one week ahead so I'm really cheering you on!!!

On 06/08/2018 at 20:47, gully90 said:

What do u feel when trying to drink? I’ve been sipping all day

On 06/08/2018 at 19:58, Fallinfast said:

I hope you feel better! I'm following because we have so much in common and you will be one week ahead so I'm really cheering you on!!!

Thank you!!

On 06/08/2018 at 20:03, Muzikmiss said:

What do u feel when trying to drink? I’ve been sipping all day
Instantly it makes my stomach uncomfortable or I instantly have to go the the bathroom to vomit

Hi Everyone. Just checking in. I was sleeved Weds and went home today. I don’t want to scare anyone - but it has been a rough few days for me.The has pushing against my diaphragm was bad. I did feel a bit better yesterday and today it’s still slow going , but tolerable! Sorry for the typos - I’m on Percocet and do not have my glasses on. I other 6/6ers have done well! So far, Luke warm beef broth and zero cal propel are my friends.