Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bariatric haul! What have you bought for your journey or plan to buy?

Bad Luck, I think faster than I enter!

Omg, i would be sooo mad!!!! Thats how my luck works most of the time.

Yeap.. I knew it was too good to be true [emoji58]

Yo-Yo Girl from New York City :)

Yeap.. I knew it was too good to be true [emoji58]

Yo-Yo Girl from New York City [emoji4]

I am so sorry! That would be just horrendous! I would be madder than a wet hen!

HW: 311
CW: 255
SW: 255
First goal weight: 191 lbs
Second goal weight: 159 lbs
Goal weight: 142 lbs

5’6” 34 yo female in NC

I am so sorry! That would be just horrendous! I would be madder than a wet hen!

HW: 311
CW: 255
SW: 255
First goal weight: 191 lbs
Second goal weight: 159 lbs
Goal weight: 142 lbs

5’6” 34 yo female in NC

Yeap that’s exactly how I was and then I was pretty pooped. I guess it was just not meant to be on the 14th. Thankfully I didn’t do anything crazy like tattoo that date on my arm [emoji30][emoji23]

Yeah just,use a marker that will shower off instead. LOL😜

On 5/5/2018 at 9:15 AM, DMomof3 said:

I am worried too about my taste preference after surgery. I got my low sodium broth, a couple cans of cream of chicken Soup, Tomato Soup, sugar free popsicles, my recommended Protein powder in 2 flavors, lots of crystal light singles of various flavors, fat free refried Beans, Decaf cold brew tea, decaf coffee k-cups, and low sodium tuna in Water packets. I had to get new chewable Multivitamins since I had the gummies and my surgeon said they are a no-no. Still have to get a Protein Water and some G2.

My doctor and nutritionist said we could take pill form Vitamins day 1.

On 5/12/2018 at 11:00 AM, browneyez42 said:

Went back to work and really feeling good. Went to my first support group meeting and met someone who said they will assist me with getting my insurance company to hopefully cover my Protein shakes! I'm excited

HW: 256
SW: 238(4/25/18)
CW: 228
GW: 165

Wow!! I'd love for this to happen!

My doctor and nutritionist said we could take pill form Vitamins day 1.

My surgeon said chewable vitamins at first, and it can’t be the gummies because of the sugar. I guess it’s different for other practices. I purchased the liquid Tylenol because I was told it works faster than the pill.

As soon as I’m out of the purée stage I’m drinking my Vitamin tablets.

As soon as I’m out of the purée stage I’m drinking my Vitamin tablets.

How are you?

CW: 226

Hi! I’ve been a little bummed out because my surgery on May 14th was cancelled but I’m in good spirits now because it got rescheduled for Monday the 21st. And I can’t wait [emoji847] how’s everything?

Hey!!! Well Monday is around the corner. How are you doing on the liquid diet?

Hi! I know, I’m so excited. I just want to go to sleep and wake up on Monday lol. When they told me that it was cancelled and I was going to have to wait yet another week I broke broke my diet. There’s no way I was going to be on it for 3 weeks. Then I got back on it but I have been eating Protein [emoji87] idk but it seems to be working because I’ve lost 10lbs so far. Saturday and Sunday I’m going to do only liquids and and a laxative. How are you doing?

Hi! I’ve been a little bummed out because my surgery on May 14th was cancelled but I’m in good spirits now because it got rescheduled for Monday the 21st. And I can’t wait [emoji847] how’s everything?

All is well...next week will make me one month post op and I'm feeling pretty good. You're doing awesome...hang in there!

CW: 226

Hi! I know, I’m so excited. I just want to go to sleep and wake up on Monday lol. When they told me that it was cancelled and I was going to have to wait yet another week I broke broke my diet. There’s no way I was going to be on it for 3 weeks. Then I got back on it but I have been eating Protein [emoji87] idk but it seems to be working because I’ve lost 10lbs so far. Saturday and Sunday I’m going to do only liquids and and a laxative. How are you doing?

I hear ya 3 weeks liquid diet is tough. Does the doctor require you to take the laxative before surgery?

As far as me, I'm doing ok. Going to see another surgeon next week for a second opinion and then having my psyh eval so I should be ready to submitt for my percert. I feel my current dr doesn't have the support I need and found another with better reviews. Soo much to consider when going through this process so I want to make the best decision possible.