Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

My co-worker has her ringtone set as "Santa Clause is Coming to Town". It one of the old ones, kind of like a whistle sound. I wouldn't even mention it, but in the last half hour it has gone off about 50 times. No exaggeration.

How can I tell? Well it goes off about once every thirty seconds for about 30 minutes now - so that is approximately 60 times. I say 50 because there are times when they only call back every minute. By the way, where is she?

When I lay down, my boobs disappear. They fall under my arms and deep into my armpits. So, for about 7 hours a night, I am flat chested.

Right there with you girl...gravity sucks....what a bitch it is...

I am so excited I could just scream! 16 days left til I get banded and I doubt if I will get a minutes rest until then. I am so excited I can't sleep. And when I do sleep, I keep having dreams of little Dutch girls in wooden shoes dancing around windmills twirling Lap-bands around their arms singing "You're gonna be a small bitch after all! grin.gif You think I might need a psychological eval first????? Just kidding. But, I am really excited. December 13th at 12:30 P.M., come quickly please.

When I lay down, my boobs disappear. They fall under my arms and deep into my armpits. So, for about 7 hours a night, I am flat chested.

Boy, do I feel your pain, too! Naturally, I couldn't possibly lose any more weight off of my big old "Buddha belly"...my boobies are shrinking instead! Like there was much to lose to begin with (snark!) I'm going to look like I have two half-empty beanbags Velcroed to my chest when I'm done losing weight! ACK! :D

At least you guys have boobs. I'm kinda on the flat side to start with...I don't want any more boobie weight coming off! Why can't it come off my badonkadonk instead?

Geaux Yorkies!

Why can't we pick where we want it to come off. My face is all full of wrinkles now and I have no boobs left, but I do have a big belly that I wish would GO AWAY!

denise,

i completely agree. my girls are soooooo gone now (from a medium C to maybe a B cup) and my belly is just still huge. between the fat and the excess skin, i bet it has to weigh 40 pounds alone ... if i were to get the belly just cut off (ha!) i think i'd be relatively happy with my appearance / shape.

but that's not going to happen so diet and exercise is the way - dammit!

Why can't we ever be happy??

I am on the other end, I always had large boobs, DD's. Now that I am at goal, I still have DD's. When I was fat, they just fit me, big body, big boobs. Now I have a smaller body with the same huge boobs. I had a tt, so my stomach is really flat, so they even look bigger. Since losing my weight, I get accussed of getting a boob job a lot. I can't tell you how many people ask me who did my boobs and could they have the name of my ps. I always tell them, if they look that good, that you think I had them done, I'll take it as a compliment. If they only knew that out of my bra, they don't look so pretty. Maybe my next surgery will be a reduction and lift.

Why can't we ever be happy??

I am on the other end, I always had large boobs, DD's. Now that I am at goal, I still have DD's. When I was fat, they just fit me, big body, big boobs. Now I have a smaller body with the same huge boobs. I had a tt, so my stomach is really flat, so they even look bigger. Since losing my weight, I get accussed of getting a boob job a lot. I can't tell you how many people ask me who did my boobs and could they have the name of my ps. I always tell them, if they look that good, that you think I had them done, I'll take it as a compliment. If they only knew that out of my bra, they don't look so pretty. Maybe my next surgery will be a reduction and lift.

I have the same problem!! I am a D to a DD depending on the bra and anytime I have lost major amounts of weight in the past, the girls just hang in there ( and I mean HANG!! :faint:). I am hoping to be able to get a lift once I have surgery and lose my weight. WHo wants to have a knock out body and boobs that hang to their waist when not strapped up? :phanvan

Reporting in for the big booty faction. Baby's got back for days on end. Boobs are the same, tummy is way down, have a defined waistline now. Just makes my butt look all the bigger!!!!