Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

OMG! I just saw the funniest thing ever! We were sent an email at work to prevent H1N1... blah blah blah! But we were given a website to watch on "how to cough, sneeze properly". Sooo funny!

Why Don't We Do It In Our Sleeves?

OMG! I just saw the funniest thing ever! We were sent an email at work to prevent H1N1... blah blah blah! But we were given a website to watch on "how to cough, sneeze properly". Sooo funny!

Why Don't We Do It In Our Sleeves?

We got one of those types of email too. We were told to sneeze in the sleeve, the elbow part.

We got one of those types of email too. We were told to sneeze in the sleeve, the elbow part.

I bet you didn't get one quite like that. ;-)

:) Morning again all!

Nice puking pumpkin there Diva--what you trying to tell us?? :) hehe!

Trying to deal with the weather here...it is like 43 right now~ wow! Saturday it was 73...lol...no wonder people get sick!

Thanks for the WB. Hope I feel safe enough to stay--- :tongue2:

Hi Everybody!

Ebony - I hope you are feeling better!

Fanny - I wish I lived close enough to help you pack! I hope everything goes well! :tongue2:

Glouc - Happy Tuesday!

PJTP: I left work early. I am not feeling very well. Hopefully with some rest I can be good for my trip tomorrow. It was 109 in Phoenix yesterday! This morning it was 49 here in the DC Metro area!

:) Morning again all!

Trying to deal with the weather here...it is like 43 right now~ wow! Saturday it was 73...lol...no wonder people get sick!

Hey BBK! I hope you are having a great day! It's cold here too! brrrr

It is warm here, but supposed to get down to 55 tonight! I am not sure if I am ready for that yet or not.

Irene, you are right, mine wasn't quite like yours!

BBK, you are safe here, we have got your back!

:clap: Morning again all!

I'm trying to tell you - I love punkins!! Pumpkin Soup, pumpkin pie, pumpkin ice-cream, pumpkin guts.. oh yeah that's kinda gross. lol!

You're always welcome here. Don't even *think* about leavin'! :)

PJTP: I left work early. I am not feeling very well. Hopefully with some rest I can be good for my trip tomorrow. It was 109 in Phoenix yesterday! This morning it was 49 here in the DC Metro area!

Wow.. everyone's getting sick it sounds like. :-( Feel better quick, drink lots of fluids! Don't be sick tomorrow... save it for a better day.. like when you have to be at work. :unsure:

BBK, you are safe here, we have got your back!

Yep. :)

I'm trying to tell you - I love punkins!! pumpkin Soup, pumpkin pie, pumpkin ice-cream, pumpkin guts.. oh yeah that's kinda gross. lol!

You're always welcome here. Don't even *think* about leavin'! :)

Wow.. everyone's getting sick it sounds like. :-( Feel better quick, drink lots of fluids! Don't be sick tomorrow... save it for a better day.. like when you have to be at work. :unsure:

Yep. :)

I will try not to go anywhere! :clap:

And I see Beer bottle by the pumpkin---I thought you were trying to give us a lesson on drinking.... :tongue2:

I will try not to go anywhere! :thumbup:

And I see Beer bottle by the pumpkin---I thought you were trying to give us a lesson on drinking.... :(

:scared2: Well, I think we all get get what we want out of any work of art we see. Isn't that what people say?

Ebony and Colorado Chick: I hope y'all feel better soon. I am STILL fighting it.

PJTP: Being sick has helped me appreciate my band more than ever.

I returned to the doctor on Monday afternoon after being on tamiflu and zithromax for 5 days. I still felt like someone was sitting on my chest, but my fever was gone. They did a chest x-ray and it seems that I had pneumonia on top of having the flu. I am asthmatic, so my lungs are weak. If I still had the 90 lbs on me I would have certainly been in the hospital. I am also fortunate that my doc put me on the zithromax last week, as a precaution, or it would have been much worse. So....Monday, I got a steroid shot, 9 days of oral steroids and 5 more days of zithromax. Dang, I didn't know you could take that crap for 10 days! Jeez I hope the steroids don't make me gain:scared2:.

Oh, and apologies to my friends at the homeless thread who may see a similar post if I update there later.

Ebony and Colorado Chick: I hope y'all feel better soon. I am STILL fighting it.

I returned to the doctor on Monday afternoon after being on tamiflu and zithromax for 5 days. I still felt like someone was sitting on my chest, but my fever was gone. They did a chest x-ray and it seems that I had pneumonia on top of having the flu. I am asthmatic, so my lungs are weak. If I still had the 90 lbs on me I would have certainly been in the hospital. I am also fortunate that my doc put me on the zithromax last week, as a precaution, or it would have been much worse. So....Monday, I got a steroid shot, 9 days of oral steroids and 5 more days of zithromax. Dang, I didn't know you could take that crap for 10 days! Jeez I hope the steroids don't make me gain:scared2:.

Oh, and apologies to my friends at the homeless thread who may see a similar post if I update there later.

Wow! I am sorry you have been ill! I would be worried with the steroids as well! Try not to think about it and just get better - even if you gain a little it should come off quickly as you recover! I am glad your Dr. is being aggresive with your treatments! {{{hugs}}}

PJTP...original version!

Hey ya'll...

Happy Tuesday.

Hi Glouc! Happy Tuesday to you too!

morning...

Hi LJM - give that gorgeous baby a kiss for me...I do love babies!

:tongue: Morning again all!

Nice puking pumpkin there Diva--what you trying to tell us?? :w00t: hehe!

Thanks for the WB. Hope I feel safe enough to stay--- :(

Hi BBK! *waving wildly* Glad you are dealing with the weather...that's one thing I DON'T miss about Michigan...the changeable weather - though here in CT, it can be just as crazy. We'll have 65 and sunny in my hometown, and 1 hour away, where I work, it will be 55 degrees and cloudy / rainy / drizzly...go figure!

Hi Everybody!

Ebony - I hope you are feeling better!

Fanny - I wish I lived close enough to help you pack! I hope everything goes well! :w00t:

Glouc - Happy Tuesday!

Hi CC! Yes, I'm feeling better - the appetite came roaring back today. I find if I give in to my carb cravings (whole wheat Ritz are a current favorite) then they just keep coming. If I stall them with Protein, they die down and go away, and I feel better...

I hope you are feeling better soon!

I'm doing better - even took DDog for a walk today, wiped me out, but I felt good enough to go jean shopping later with DH and DD. Ended up with "slim fit" Wrangler "Cowboy Cut" jeans - yep, men's jeans - because with my slimming hips and not a big differential between my waist and hips, men's jeans fit me better, and I can find the inseam I want (34 or 36 in this case)...

I returned to the doctor on Monday afternoon after being on tamiflu and zithromax for 5 days. I still felt like someone was sitting on my chest, but my fever was gone. They did a chest x-ray and it seems that I had pneumonia on top of having the flu. I am asthmatic, so my lungs are weak. If I still had the 90 lbs on me I would have certainly been in the hospital.

Glad you got that 90 lbs off of you, and even more glad you did not have to go to the hospital!

I am also fortunate that my doc put me on the zithromax last week, as a precaution, or it would have been much worse. So....Monday, I got a steroid shot, 9 days of oral steroids and 5 more days of zithromax. Dang, I didn't know you could take that crap for 10 days! Jeez I hope the steroids don't make me gain:scared2:.

Ick - I spent some time on steroids - that was the time of my greatest weight gain, and the most frustration. It was pre-band, so the weight is gone now, but it was SOOO not fun!

I posted on the newer PJTP...again thread as well - more detail on my clothing NSV...

Wow! I am sorry you have been ill! I would be worried with the steroids as well! Try not to think about it and just get better - even if you gain a little it should come off quickly as you recover! I am glad your Dr. is being aggresive with your treatments! {{{hugs}}}

What CC said - get well soon!

Finally finished my homework and turned in my last quiz for Business Math class - got 100% :scared2::w00t:

Start working on final exams tomorrow - as soon as they are available for download. 100 questions for Biz Math, and polishing up a paper for Humanities...gonna be a busy week for me!

Back to work tomorrow - I'd rather be home, but can't - it's coming into our busy season...still looking for another job, though...I'm just not really happy where I am, but happy to have a job in general.

Have a wonderful night, all! :thumbup: