Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Morning everyone... although probably only Slim awake now.

It's taken a while for my eye to unglue itself and that's with hot compresses to help it. DH finally managed to get some drops into my eye last night, but I swear the 10 days supply is almost gone!

Oh the teenage years:ohmy::wink:...parents of young ones, you have my sympathy. Raging hormones combined with immaturity...yes indeedy!

Heart/Pool Girl - you dissin' my fish???

OK - time to take my crusty eye and see what the day holds; if I go out in public, I'm thinking an eye patch will be de rigeur.

Morning everyone... although probably only Slim awake now.

You know it.

It's taken a while for my eye to unglue itself and that's with hot compresses to help it. DH finally managed to get some drops into my eye last night, but I swear the 10 days supply is almost gone!

Can you get another prescription?

Oh the teenage years:ohmy::wink:...parents of young ones, you have my sympathy. Raging hormones combined with immaturity...yes indeedy!

Scares the crap out of me!

OK - time to take my crusty eye and see what the day holds; if I go out in public, I'm thinking an eye patch will be de rigeur.

Are you talking about a colorful eyepatch, or are you going for the pirate look this morning?

Are you talking about a colorful eyepatch, or are you going for the pirate look this morning?

DH's suggestion - a facecloth duct-taped over the eye - I guess that would be the industrial look???:wink:

Pot of coffee number 2 in process. I made a list of everything I need to do this weekend (I love lists)...now, if only i could get off my getting-bigger-by-the-day-ass and DO them. or even a few. ok, do one......

DH's suggestion - a facecloth duct-taped over the eye - I guess that would be the industrial look???:w00t:

Pot of coffee number 2 in process. I made a list of everything I need to do this weekend (I love lists)...now, if only i could get off my getting-bigger-by-the-day-ass and DO them. or even a few. ok, do one......

I did my one thing. I got up.:wink: Anything beyond that is extra!:eek:

good morning all -

LOVELY rainy / stormy sat am......, love rain, minus wet dog smell.......must burn many candles:rolleyes2:

i would wear my sunglasses if out in public taps - i do most of the time anyway, as they are prescription & cover the no makeup look:blushing:

have good time heartfire on the rest of your trip

ebony, project filled wkend?

slim, HATE wally world on sat - i too like doing early shopping

kat, your so funny - thanks for the fish recp!!!

ok - off to cook something??????, have dinner w/my inlaws this evening and i am SOOOOO excited.

no really i am, they're moving and lord knows the next time i'll see them:ohmy:

Edited by luluc
bad grammer

DH and I went apple picking - picked a bushel in about 10 minutes. Have since come home, made an apple pie (naturally), and am sitting reading the Saturday paper with another cup of coffee. Apple picking and pies were not on the list....oh well. There's still this afternoon and this evening.

I don't know what is up with me and mushrooms lately, but I am really craving them.

brandy sent me these exotic mushrooms from oregon, that i still don't know what to do with......maybe add them to my beef stew for tomororws games???

company is gone on their way to houston, and i'm staying in PJ's till dinner this evening - love the rain ... OH and apple pie:)mmmmmmm :wink:

If Heart/TPG aren't dissin' it, I think I may have to. :eek:

"de rigeur" - nice! It might also be the fashion du jour!! Just had to jump in, haha.

I did my one thing. I got up.:wink: Anything beyond that is extra!:blink:

Amen, halleluia, and ditto!!!!! I deserved to sleep to 10am today, right, Slim? :w00t:

Luluc - not trying for triple points here??

Edited by SickNTired

Amen, halleluia, and ditto!!!!! I deserved to sleep to 10am today, right, Slim? :wink:

Luluc - not trying for triple points here??

You did deserve it! I will go for the triple points....

Happy Birthday SNT!:w00t:

Morning, well, afternoon......

I slept late today too -- 10 ish. I've been waking up by 8 am during the week, guess my body thought it was Saturday, I could sleep in. That or I tried to do too much yesterday.

One week out from surgery and now all that itches are the incision points. Hope that means they are healing. See the surgeon on Monday.

Weighed the laundry basket and found I could carry it -- crap!! Oh well, one load and now it's done.

Have a great weekend!!

OK - Saturday paper is read cover to cover...including the comics. Crossword is done; saving Soduko for later. DH consumed 2 pieces of pie, I ate the cheese I had decorated the plate with!

Happy Birthday SNT!!

Suzy - Don't over exert yourself.

Lu - enjoy your soggy day.

Slim - Stew - a fav winter dish. All those root veggies simmered slowly in a rich broth.....mmmmm.:wink:

Time to get doing something....but what? Some of the hand sewing waiting to be done? Clothes alterations? Changing out the wardrobes - summer to winter? Vacuuming? so many chores, so little interest or inclination....