Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Hello, Hello, anyone there? It is way to quiet in here. It has been storming here since yesterday. So much for any outdoor activities today. It stinks! Supposedly going to rain and storm for the next few days.

LaLaLaLaLa I am so bored!

Am I missing pages???? From 9:30 this morning til 8:30 tonight with no posts????

OMG The Pig Flu musta wiped us out!!!

:):lol:

It has been quiet, hasn't it? Bah! You people are supposed to entertain me!! So make with the tapdancing and juggling acts already!! Else I shall have to taunt you all with more pics of Broome lifted from the net *grins*

Taunt us! I love the pics! I have to live vicariously through you.

Hello, Hello, anyone there? It is way to quiet in here. It has been storming here since yesterday. So much for any outdoor activities today. It stinks! Supposedly going to rain and storm for the next few days.

LaLaLaLaLa I am so bored!

It's raining here too! I hate it!

It's gonna take more than swine flu to keep me off the internet.

Me too!

suppose to rain here as well :) - waiting on DH to get his a$$ in gear; he's so lazy on the wkend. heading to forth worth arts festival & my brothers just called wondering why we're not at the bloody mary bar yet. it's a make your own kinda joint & they sounded very "happy"......

crap - even when not on the laptop, i surf on my bb storm.

have a good wkend ....

suppose to rain here as well :thumbdown: - waiting on DH to get his a$$ in gear; he's so lazy on the wkend.

He's been busy this week working! Give the poor guy some slack!

I know!! I look forward to waking up and reading all the overnight posts (your daytime) with my Breakfast coffee and this morning - NOTHING!! Waaaah!!! *cries*

It's all Plain's fault!! How DARE he not work on weekends and not even post from home?!! The nerve!!

I have been waiting all day for someone, anyone, to show up and post! It has been awful!

He's been busy this week working! Give the poor guy some slack!

really? Pfft....you join his fan club?

i know beth & i have played in a different sandbox today here...LOL:wink: ..... in laptop shut down now.

really? Pfft....you join his fan club?

i know beth & i have played in a different sandbox today here...LOL:wink: ..... in laptop shut down now.

Yes, we have. However, it just irritates me. GRRR...

I've been staying offline as much as possible because it seems my computer has swine flu or some other nasty virus. Hubby is a bit stumped as to what to do, short of wiping the dang thing out and starting from scratch again.

WHY can't people with computer know-how use it for GOOD instead of doing this crap?? :unsure:

Hey y'all! Go away for the weekend and expect to have pages of posts to go thru and NOTHING! What the heck! LOL!

Decided Friday AM to take DD and go to Sacramento to see my mom. Horrible trip up! Got stuck on the freeway behind a couple of wrecks. Mom's BF told me to take the next exit when I got there and they'd guide me on the backroads in. (I called to let them know I wasn't going to make it when I said I would.) It was pouring rain and DD was an ANGEL!!! She did AMAZING!!! I was totally stressed, getting low on cell phone battery, getting low on fuel and driving backroads and I had NO CLUE as to where the hell I was! Anyway, made it there safe and sound and an hour and 15 minutes after I'd called them. If I had stayed on the freeway, I would've still been there hours later!

Had a great visit. Nice to get away for a couple of days. Then had a scary trip home today! UGH! Must have just been the weekend for it! Pouring rain so hard that it was hard to see the roadway and the cars around you and people were still trying to go 80!! Idiots! The second half of the trip home was relatively easy. Thank goodness!

AND I'm thinking of doing it again next weekend for a b-day party! I think I might be certifiable! LOL!

*Fanny, your trip sounds WONDERFUL!!!! Have a fantastic time!

*Lu, did DH ever get movin' so you could get to the festival!?

*g4e, we were forecasted for all of a 1/4 inch Friday night and maybe in to Saturday AM. It's been raining ALL weekend!! We got over 2 inches here at home! I normally love the rain, but not while driving on freeways with CRAZY people on them!!!

*Ebony, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So very happy for you!

*Beth, keep it up girl! You're doing great!

Have a great night all!

I look forward to waking up and reading all the overnight posts (your daytime) with my breakfast coffee and this morning - NOTHING!! Waaaah!!! *

This from the woman who disappeared for a while without posting - leaving all of us wondering what had happened!

I have been waiting all day for someone, anyone, to show up and post! It has been awful!

Sorry Slim. I know that usually you and I are the Saturday and Sunday early-birds, but not this weekend.

I've been staying offline as much as possible because it seems my computer has swine flu or some other nasty virus.

:unsure::lol: sorry to hear your computer is putz; hope it is feeling better soon.

Decided Friday AM to take DD and go to Sacramento to see my mom. Horrible trip up!

Had a great visit. Then had a scary trip home today! AND I'm thinking of doing it again next weekend for a b-day party! I think I might be certifiable!

It's been raining ALL weekend!! We got over 2 inches here at home!

Glad you had a good visit despite the driving! And the rain...I know all about rain. We had only light showers this weekend so I managed to get some weeding, some planting, some outside stuff done, but not as much as I wanted! The tenant moved out of the apartment; it's amazing to me what people leave in apartments - a refrigerator full of salad dressings, jams, Condiments, and bottled water; a cupboard of dried goods; and clothes hangers, shoe racks etc. Even the freezer had some 'food' (I use the term lightly - frozen waffles, and packaged dinners) left in it. I contacted her and offered to box everything up for her, but she said, no, she didn't want any of it....huh??

DH is going to be gutting the bedroom (so that we can replace a used to be white shag rug probably from the 70's) so I didn't do the thorough cleaning - yet!

Only here for a few days this week, then I have a conference to attend - in a facility without internet capabilities...intentionally!

Ok...time for others to post....

PJTP...

It's been an up-and-down weekend...

People have been noticing my weight loss - went to a wonderful concert on Friday night with DH (group was called Conga Bop - very danceable) and many people there knew me pre-band, so I got lots of compliments. Very good for the ego!

Found out tuition at VA State (where DD wants to go to college) has more than doubled for out-of-state students from just about $10K to $24K...now we've got to scramble to try and figure out how we're going to pay for it so she doesn't have to give up her dream...she's been crying all weekend and I feel just terrible for her!:unsure: I've got to find a way - I'm NOT going to let her dream die!

Got another wonderful compliment from a fellow church member who asked me again what I'm doing...since I know him really well, I told him about the band. He has been up and down with his weight as well, and his wife is a peach and a good friend, so I didn't mind telling him. It's nice when people notice...

I'm in determined mode today - going to find out more about financial aid and *shudder* student loans for DD's college...

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

It was a two milkshake weekend for me . . . that is crazy and so unlike me. I feel like it will take me more than a week to make up from the indulgences from this past weekend.

Fanny, I am definitely jealous as well. I hope you enjoy every relaxing moment of your trip :0)

Found out tuition at VA State (where DD wants to go to college) has more than doubled for out-of-state students from just about $10K to $24K...

I think this is a shame that out-of-state students have to pay so much more for tuition. I can understand a small percentage but it more than doubles tuition in so many places.

My DS, who will be a junior, recently mentioned that he would like to go abroad to study, perhaps Japan. Of course I want him to realize his dreams as well, but my funds are not unlimited. I have no idea what that would entail, and I am a little afraid to find out.