Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Omg, HATE that! I've had those ones where a teeny little one squeaks out and hangs in the room for 30 minutes. NOT fun for people at work! :blush:

Not fun for coworkers but funny for me. Then again I am that person who will fart in a crowd just to see the disgusted look on people's faces.

Not fun for coworkers but funny for me. Then again I am that person who will fart in a crowd just to see the disgusted look on people's faces.

Omg, you're my girl! lol

My ex-SIL used to fart as she exited a crowded elevator. Left a little present with them behind closed doors. :blush:

Omg, you're my girl! lol

My ex-SIL used to fart as she exited a crowded elevator. Left a little present with them behind closed doors. :blush:

That is awesome. Maybe I will try that today hehe.

LJM-I am sorry about your friend. That is tough.

I am now into the preteen farts. My son is the KING of farts.

Hi everyone!

PJTP...Thanks for the belly laugh!:blush:

You guys are all gross!

Ok, so I told Donna that I would come back to this thread when/if I had anything exciting to tell. While this is not the news I was thinking of, it is still pretty good.

I just got an email from the WLS clinic here in town. They want to use their ad campaign from last October on WLS that featured me, DW and DD again in June. So, looks like my ugly mug, and the pretty ones of DW and DD, are going to be on TV, in the paper and mailings again. There are other patients that were used, but we were the feature family of the campaign. Even made a poster for all their regular clinics.

It's been on their website since last October and I guess they are getting alot of hits on it.

Just thought I would share. :blush:

WTG Ceradad. Will you be sure to scan pics/articles and if there are links, post them as well?

I'm still very curious about the other news so I'm hoping to hear about it soon.

ok, so i told donna that i would come back to this thread when/if i had anything exciting to tell. While this is not the news i was thinking of, it is still pretty good.

I just got an email from the wls clinic here in town. They want to use their ad campaign from last october on wls that featured me, dw and dd again in june. So, looks like my ugly mug, and the pretty ones of dw and dd, are going to be on tv, in the paper and mailings again. There are other patients that were used, but we were the feature family of the campaign. Even made a poster for all their regular clinics.

It's been on their website since last october and i guess they are getting alot of hits on it.

Just thought i would share. :blush:

omg, fan-freakin-tastic!!!!!

WTG Ceradad. Will you be sure to scan pics/articles and if there are links, post them as well?

I'm still very curious about the other news so I'm hoping to hear about it soon.

Ask and ye shall recieve. This is the website link they have.

http://www.stayhealthymn.com/content/jeff-mitchum.php

Now, remember, those were taken last summer. I no longer have the goatee, bad experiment.

As for the other news, it may take awhile for that one. I'm in a waiting pattern.

To do justice to all the bajillion posts I missed, I would have to multi-quote for about 10 pages!! Instead:

Tapshoes agrees and nods her head sagely

Tapshoes snorts

Tapshoes shakes her fist in righteous anger

Tapshoes is laughing hysterically with tears streaming down her face.

Tapshoes is sad, and silently weeping

Tapshoes is puzzled, and tilts her head at an angle while puzzling the mystery.

Tapshoes is bouncing in her seat with giddy excitement.

Tapshoes is gagging.

Tapshoes is drooling.

Please assign the approrpiate action/statement to all comments.

lots of fart talk going on, i'm not sure i do that (i do have many dogs to blame):blush:

congrats ceradad

taps - missed your quips

PJTP....we have passed pg 700 on this thread.:scared2:

Wow, we really rock when it comes to important stuff!

Hey guys,

I have been reading your posts and just want to clear something up here. First off, I am not anti-band. I am just anti-band for me. I promise you I followed the rules, I did everything I was supposed to, I have a great doctor who worked with me to try and resolve my problems. I even got a second opinion.

My first year with the band was a breeze. I lost a lot of weight. In month 13 I got a fill and was too tight. I ended up with a major slip. My band and I never got along from that point on. It slipped twice. It doesn't matter if I have fill or no fill, eating for me is always a crap shoot. Yesterday, I was fine, today, I haven't been able to eat anything. Right now, I have zero fill. I am afraid to go to lunch meetings, out to dinner, because I never know when I am going to get stuck and have to run to the ladies room. In April, I will have had my band for three years, and this has been my life, day in and day out for the past two years.

I think there are some people, that for whatever reason, the band just doesn't work for them. I am one of them. I have done everything I can think of to make it work for me, but it won't. I can either live the rest of my life in misery, or I can get the sleeve and the opportunity to live like everyone else, but with less weight on me.

I have said from the day I joined these boards, the reason you don't see many long-termed bandsters post here is because they have reached their goal, their bands are working for them, they are out living their lives and don't need to come here anymore for support and advice. But, there are going to be a few of us who aren't so fortunate.

No love loss, no one thought that I'm sure. I didn't, I just understand to some degree. The band is awesome for some, but some others it just doesn't work out.

ok, i cant even start to catch up.

life sucks right now. my best friend died yesterday (yeah, not a fun topic).. she had cancer and even though i was expecting it, im devastated... :* (

the only real joy i have in my life right now is my son ... who is currently farting on my husband.. *grin*

(((LJM))) I'll keep you in my prayers.

Your babe sounds like the character already, my kinda guy!

you know ther was this other tattoo that said "your the one" ..i thought that would be cool if it said "your the one tonight"....lol haha

maybe when im officially single ill get that one..

Love the new avvie! You look smashing!

I get the Protein hot chocolate from my doctor's office. The brand is Proti. It's delicious. I have never looked for it online.

LJM I am so sorry about your friend. That has to be really hard.

I am sure there are a lot of people out living their lives with no band problems. I got addicted to LBT early on, and I can't imagine giving it up just because I am getting the sleeve. I am not having the problems that Susan is having, but restriction is an issue and I am afraid to get a tighter fill. I would rather never have to worry about getting fills and unfills. I used to think that I wish I had gotten the sleeve first, but I would have never found out about it if it weren't for LBT. I've met some wonderful bandsters because of this site.

Kinda OT here... but ARE we are going to be run by all sleevsters now? ROFL! :lol:

Omg, HATE that! I've had those ones where a teeny little one squeaks out and hangs in the room for 30 minutes. NOT fun for people at work! :thumbup:

Oh my goodness... OK, I'm kinda in the back corner all by myself so if I let one go, I better be prepared to own up to it. I don't care though... If they like it they can hang around with me for awhile.

Ok, so I told Donna that I would come back to this thread when/if I had anything exciting to tell. While this is not the news I was thinking of, it is still pretty good.

I just got an email from the WLS clinic here in town. They want to use their ad campaign from last October on WLS that featured me, DW and DD again in June. So, looks like my ugly mug, and the pretty ones of DW and DD, are going to be on TV, in the paper and mailings again. There are other patients that were used, but we were the feature family of the campaign. Even made a poster for all their regular clinics.

It's been on their website since last October and I guess they are getting alot of hits on it.

Just thought I would share. :blush:

Awesome, congrats!!

To do justice to all the bajillion posts I missed, I would have to multi-quote for about 10 pages!! Instead:

Tapshoes agrees and nods her head sagely

Tapshoes snorts

Tapshoes shakes her fist in righteous anger

Tapshoes is laughing hysterically with tears streaming down her face.

Tapshoes is sad, and silently weeping

Tapshoes is puzzled, and tilts her head at an angle while puzzling the mystery.

Tapshoes is bouncing in her seat with giddy excitement.

Tapshoes is gagging.

Tapshoes is drooling.

Please assign the approrpiate action/statement to all comments.

Wow, you should save this somewhere so you can always copy/paste as needed.