Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Wow, you should save this somewhere so you can always copy/paste as needed.

Are you kidding?!?! I am never going away for 2 weeks ever again....I miss too much!

PJTP...

I just got an email from the WLS clinic here in town. They want to use their ad campaign from last October on WLS that featured me, DW and DD again in June. So, looks like my ugly mug, and the pretty ones of DW and DD, are going to be on TV, in the paper and mailings again.

WAY TO GO CERADAD!!!!

That is truly awesome - now you, your story and your gorgeous family will be inspiring others for a longer period of time...how awesome!

Some of us will be blessed to touch even one life in a significant way - you have the potential to help hundreds or thousands of people because of your willingness to share your good results.

You Go my Banded Brother! :blush:

Are you kidding?!?! I am never going away for 2 weeks ever again....I miss too much!

So... did you miss the stretch about the Plain/transvestite prostitute, um... "hookup"?

So... did you miss the stretch about the Plain/transvestite prostitute, um... "hookup"?

:confused::lol::confused::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

EbonyRose eagerly awaits response from Plain...:eek:

Ask and ye shall recieve. This is the website link they have.

http://www.stayhealthymn.com/content/jeff-mitchum.php

Now, remember, those were taken last summer. I no longer have the goatee, bad experiment.

As for the other news, it may take awhile for that one. I'm in a waiting pattern.

Was that your family on the cover? I ask because I didn't see a goatee on the man. I did see an '80s 5 o'clock shadow. It's a beautiful family pic.

We missed you too much!

Ceradad-Congrats!

ok - going to post something nice re- DH...ugh and i'm not good at that stuff.

rather than having to do a 24month stint in SJC (san jose, ca) where we both traveled back / forth for 10yrs in the past - DH decided to go every 3 wks - for a wk....and his job is really flexible & appreciative of him wanting to stay in TX.

that SOB got a good bonus & didnt tell me. he left sunday night (back sat) and has texted me each day w/a gift his hidden....like a scavendger hunt. nothing crazy - just sweet things. yeah i'll keep him.

:confused::tongue::confused:

ok - going to post something nice re- DH...ugh and i'm not good at that stuff.

rather than having to do a 24month stint in SJC (san jose, ca) where we both traveled back / forth for 10yrs in the past - DH decided to go every 3 wks - for a wk....and his job is really flexible & appreciative of him wanting to stay in TX.

that SOB got a good bonus & didnt tell me. he left sunday night (back sat) and has texted me each day w/a gift his hidden....like a scavendger hunt. nothing crazy - just sweet things. yeah i'll keep him.

:confused::tongue::confused:

How sweet!

I'm not sure I believe that Fatboy Slim has a substance problem.....Next thing, they'll be telling us Amy Winehouse has a substance problem.

I am beyond baby farts. I have some Fiber farts right now that are fierce. I think it is a small dose of what a DSer would have...yikes!

Quit using "colon blow" and go to something more gentle, like "Mellow rainbow"....Then you can look like the guy in the pic that FF posted.

Ok, so I told Donna that I would come back to this thread when/if I had anything exciting to tell. While this is not the news I was thinking of, it is still pretty good.

I just got an email from the WLS clinic here in town. They want to use their ad campaign from last October on WLS that featured me, DW and DD again in June. So, looks like my ugly mug, and the pretty ones of DW and DD, are going to be on TV, in the paper and mailings again. There are other patients that were used, but we were the feature family of the campaign. Even made a poster for all their regular clinics.

It's been on their website since last October and I guess they are getting alot of hits on it.

Just thought I would share. :confused:

Be careful and read over the contract before you sign....you could get roped into doing nude shots. Happened to me once on the international male model circuit.

Hey!! I keep telling everybody that nothing is more hetero than two oily dudes stripped to the waist wrestling around in pudding.

Actually, there may be something more hetero, according to our resident sexpert. You'll have to check in the powder room (the thread rhymes with "banal"). It doesn't get more hetero than that!!

he left sunday night (back sat) and has texted me each day w/a gift his hidden....like a scavendger hunt. nothing crazy - just sweet things. yeah i'll keep him.

I do that stuff all the time. Except instead of gifts, I leave laundry to be done. I think my wife really appreciates it. Keeps the romance alive.

Not fun for coworkers but funny for me. Then again I am that person who will fart in a crowd just to see the disgusted look on people's faces.

I am so thankful not to work with you!!!

I am now into the preteen farts. My son is the KING of farts.

My sympathies!!! Oh and I forgot to mention that we're sooo alike by reading the entire thread!!! :confused:

You guys are all gross!

I never thought I'd say it but I agree with Donna!

Ceradad - that is so incredibly cool! Your family is adorable!

taps - missed your quips

Ditto!

that SOB got a good bonus & didnt tell me. he left sunday night (back sat) and has texted me each day w/a gift his hidden....like a scavendger hunt. nothing crazy - just sweet things. yeah i'll keep him. :confused::tongue::lol:

You better or I'll flick ya in the head!

OK some woman called 911 because McDonald's didn't have chicken nuggets. ARE PEOPLE COMPLETELY STUPID?!? Unbelievable.

Also, if I never hear the word "octomom" again, it will be too soon.

re: transvestites - I saw one today at Wally World today. "She" was awesome! I really hate it when men do their makeup better than I do. <grumbling>

So endeth my post!

Edited by SickNTired
added tranny comment

I do that stuff all the time. Except instead of gifts, I leave laundry to be done. I think my wife really appreciates it. Keeps the romance alive.

nahhh...that's what his girlfriend is for:tongue_smilie:

PJTP - I signed up a month ago to be a First Responder at work. I've had one class on policy and one CPR training day. Who's boss collapsed yesterday? Mine. Who had to respond? Me.

I got the help of a veteran Responder, but I did call for the ambulance and helped lay her on the floor.

She shows on one scan that it was a stroke, and another says nothing....So, we're still not sure how's she's doing. :confused: She's a sweetheart and I'm crossing my fingers for her.

Diet wise... I've been drinking my calories and really not doing well, diet wise.

I have a fill scheduled for the 16th under Flouro and I'm hoping my doc will kick my ass into gear.

PJTP - I signed up a month ago to be a First Responder at work. I've had one class on policy and one CPR training day. Who's boss collapsed yesterday? Mine. Who had to respond? Me.

I got the help of a veteran Responder, but I did call for the ambulance and helped lay her on the floor.

Did you have to do any rescue breathing? As weird / sick as it sounds, I used to love working codes. I loved intubating people. *heavy sigh* those were the days....