Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

The Crystal Method does the theme for Bones.

And that's about my knowledge of that kind of music.

Seriously? Two pages in 8 hours? Maybe I should sleep with my lap top.

It is effing freezing in my house right now. Everyone has piled on the blankets and there are none left for me. I am sitting in front of the heat register to warm up lol. I am thinking it is about time to break down and get the furnace fixed. It does work, but it randomly shuts itself off every couple hours and we have to restart it manually.

And here I thought you were just ignoring me.....I actually enjoy electronic "rave" type music (takes me back to my tripping on acid days, I guess). I like Fatbot Slim, but my fave is The Crystal Method. I like how both of them tend to just space out on a song and make it last for 45 minutes.

Pffft how could I ignore you Plain!

Ahh the Crystal Method that takes me back to my Uni days! I saw the Prodigy at another festival earlier in the year, that was a step back in time too!

Fat Boy Slim actually did amazingly at the festival considering one of his turntables wasn't working which limited his mixing and scratching ability (it rained all day, I think that might have contributed--smart me went and made my crew buy gumboots and plastic ponchos in preparation though hehe). The festival was called Good Vibrations so he did an awesome mix of the beach boys "Good Vibrations" and he opened his set with a super trippy mix of "Pure Imagination" from Charlie and the chocolate Factory :thumbup: Of course he was completely wasted which was quite amusing to watch on the big screens LOL. He's doing ok for a DJ who's been around forever and has probably consumed his body weight several times over in illicit substances!

I recommend you check out The Presets and Infusion on iTunes, they're both Aussie and are amazing--I've seen them both live too.

End music rant :)

The Crystal Method does the theme for Bones.

And that's about my knowledge of that kind of music.

Wow, I did not know that. And I love catching Bones, whenever I'm able.

I recommend you check out The Presets and Infusion on iTunes, they're both Aussie and are amazing--I've seen them both live too.

Ok, I will check them out. BTW, I work out to both Crystal Method's - the name of the game and prodigy's - smack my bitch up

And come on, you wimps....I came onto this thread after it began and caught up on a weekend! :thumbup:

So did I! I laughed hysterically for two days! My family thought I was nuts sitting there laughing at the computer.:)

Good morning everyone!

Kat, I hope you and your family get to feeling better! Seems everyone is sick right now.

Plain, you smoke pipes? My uncle used to smoke pipes and, while I can't stand the smell of cigarettes, I always loved the way his pipes smelled. I think men who smoke pipes look very distinguished.

It is a whopping 34 degrees here in Sunny Florida. I am not at all happy about it, but what can a girl do.

Ok, Facebook warning. If you ever post pictures that expose more of yourself than what you normally expose, beware of ex-boyfriends, former high school guy friends, and creeps coming out of the woodwork and filling up your inbox with suggestive messages because they are too afraid to post them publicly where their wives might see them. My old boyfriend was like, wow, why did I ever give those up. Not me, THOSE!! Other guys want to know why I never showed them off back then. Amazing.

Oh, and guys, I have news. I know some of you know I have been having a ton of problems with my band. I am getting converted to a sleeve!!

So did I! I laughed hysterically for two days! My family thought I was nuts sitting there laughing at the computer.:thumbup:

:frown: That happens to me quite often! I just get strange looks and I think DH is sometimes jealous of my computer time. (Well, now that football is over and he's actually noticing that I am on all the time.)

Good morning everyone!

Kat, I hope you and your family get to feeling better! Seems everyone is sick right now.

Count me and my DD in, too. All weekend and yesterday, too.

Plain, you smoke pipes? My uncle used to smoke pipes and, while I can't stand the smell of cigarettes, I always loved the way his pipes smelled. I think men who smoke pipes look very distinguished.

It is a whopping 34 degrees here in Sunny Florida. I am not at all happy about it, but what can a girl do.

Ok, Facebook warning. If you ever post pictures that expose more of yourself than what you normally expose, beware of ex-boyfriends, former high school guy friends, and creeps coming out of the woodwork and filling up your inbox with suggestive messages because they are too afraid to post them publicly where their wives might see them. My old boyfriend was like, wow, why did I ever give those up. Not me, THOSE!! Other guys want to know why I never showed them off back then. Amazing.

Oh, and guys, I have news. I know some of you know I have been having a ton of problems with my band. I am getting converted to a sleeve!!

re: facebook - ABSOLUTELY agree with you there! Also, if you're going to pose nude, or have some odd pictures of your man parts in wet underwear, then DON'T put your current work location. GF at work and I went browsing through our company's fellow facebookers and found some disturbing pictures of some coworkers. YIKES!!!

re: sleeve - wow... How did you go about getting that arranged?? When is it happening? (Ever since Wasa's threads I've been contemplating. She describes what I've been going through and I think I've been too stubborn to admit it.) :)

that's good news susan - how soon will you be scheduling this?

Seriously? Two pages in 8 hours? Maybe I should sleep with my lap top.

It is effing freezing in my house right now. Everyone has piled on the blankets and there are none left for me. I am sitting in front of the heat register to warm up lol. I am thinking it is about time to break down and get the furnace fixed. It does work, but it randomly shuts itself off every couple hours and we have to restart it manually.

Be careful of that furnace; you don't want to risk carbon monoxide poisoning.

PJTP...I don't want to be at work, but here I am...

Ok, Facebook warning. If you ever post pictures that expose more of yourself than what you normally expose, beware of ex-boyfriends, former high school guy friends, and creeps coming out of the woodwork and filling up your inbox with suggestive messages because they are too afraid to post them publicly where their wives might see them. My old boyfriend was like, wow, why did I ever give those up.

Ewww! :) :frown: :thumbup:

Congrats, Susan - I'm happy for you! Keep us up to date on what's happening with you...I pray all goes well!

Be careful of that furnace; you don't want to risk carbon monoxide poisoning.

Hmmm, never really thought about that. But chances are we would all have been dead by now as this is the been a problem since last winter. Hubs fixed it for awhile but apparently we need some sort of sensor on it and he has yet to fix it. But if I mention that to him it might light a fire under his butt.

Congrats Susan. I am happy for you.

Pjtp...ugh my head and I have a new tattoo. I'm Glad I woke up in my own bed this am.. .

ummm you don't get off that easy .... or did you???:):tongue:

i'm about to go to a mtg & expect details!!!! LOL