Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Oh...there they all are! I just had to post to see them all.

Apparently I won't be posting just to post, I'll be posting to reload the postings that were posted just to post - by other posters.

And, fuzzy wuzzy was a wuss.

My DD is in the hospital, and I am stressed beyond belief, and being able to release some of that stress by arguing with someone else, might just be what I need.......

Kat

I hope that all is ok with your DD.

i am SERIOUSLY wanting to open my front door and let my 2 dogs out.. i know this is horrible to say, but i am so sick of their whining and barking... THEY are the reason my blood pressure is up... i wish i knew a good shelter that i could send them to...

Kat, I pray your DD will be alright. Just try to remember your being upset isn't going to help her any. Especially if you end up in the bed next to her.

Beth, that clip was so funny! Iloved it.

i am SERIOUSLY wanting to open my front door and let my 2 dogs out.. i know this is horrible to say, but i am so sick of their whining and barking... THEY are the reason my blood pressure is up... i wish i knew a good shelter that i could send them to...

I will take them! DH never has to know.

LJM!!! Wasn't that Joshua sneezing in the background I hear??? He must be allergic, time to ship the dogs to Glouc!!

TY for the well wishes for my DD and I. We have been to hell and back with this. What began as a swollen ear, was diagnosed as a terminal disease, and thankfully while the newest Dx will be severely disfiguring, it will not be life taking. She has been transferred to a hospital 200 miles away. I am keeping her 4 year old, and we are going to be making many trips to see Mama. Starting tomorrow. She was transferred on Sunday, and at that time had a teeny tiny horrid room, with a woman in serious pain as a roomate, she had undiagnosed abdominal pain. So while my DD is chock full of antibiotics, the granddaughter is not, so we hesitated taking her. But they now have DD in a large private room, awaiting surgery, so we will leave in the morning to take her to see her Mommy.

Beth, Susan could give you a better idea of limitations before a thread is closed. But I know of one that was just done, so it DOES happen! And it was even given extra consideration, since advertisers were involved. So, while I don't know how far they will allow it to be pushed, I know they do have limits to what is acceptable.

I don't say anything on FB that I wouldn't here. I do have some family photos, but they are not something I am ashamed of!! And I think I fall in the gray area, nothing I say is so amazing it needs quoted or repeated, nor hopefully nothing so stupid.....

Personally I like my Dr.

Kat

My DD is in the hospital, and I am stressed beyond belief, and being able to release some of that stress by arguing with someone else, might just be what I need.......

I missed this somehow, Kat. I hope all is okay! :thumbup:

TY for the well wishes for my DD and I. We have been to hell and back with this. What began as a swollen ear, was diagnosed as a terminal disease, and thankfully while the newest Dx will be severely disfiguring, it will not be life taking. She has been transferred to a hospital 200 miles away. I am keeping her 4 year old, and we are going to be making many trips to see Mama. Starting tomorrow. She was transferred on Sunday, and at that time had a teeny tiny horrid room, with a woman in serious pain as a roomate, she had undiagnosed abdominal pain. So while my DD is chock full of antibiotics, the granddaughter is not, so we hesitated taking her. But they now have DD in a large private room, awaiting surgery, so we will leave in the morning to take her to see her Mommy.

Oh wow, Kat, I'm sorry. Glad to hear all should come out okay in the scope of things.

Beth, Susan could give you a better idea of limitations before a thread is closed. But I know of one that was just done, so it DOES happen! And it was even given extra consideration, since advertisers were involved. So, while I don't know how far they will allow it to be pushed, I know they do have limits to what is acceptable.

I hope my tongue planted firmly in cheek was obvious. :thumbup: I'm just glad to know that whatever thread it was, I had nuttin' to do wit it. :thumbup:

Kat-I will be thinking of you and your family. I know that has to be stressful for you all.

Beth-I can come and sneeze on you. I think that would cure your hunger. I didn't really want to eat lunch, and it is worse now. My head is full of...well I won't say it's full of that, but it IS full of something other than my brain right now. I know that my sinuses are draining and it is filling my pouch. That is an awful feeling. I just feel full. ***shuddering at the thought***

snt---if you get up in the morning, and feel super tight...be careful!!

That was my first real band scare. I was sick, and had lots of mucus issues like you are saying, and basically plugged up my stoma!!!

I was ready to go 6 hours for an emergency unfill with a Dr. I had never seen before, when a Fill Centers Dr. suggested drinking sips of tea just as hot as I could stand it. Voila!!! it worked!

Thanks, it has been a scary time with my DD, I appreciate the support.

Kat

Kat-I will be thinking of you and your family. I know that has to be stressful for you all.

Beth-I can come and sneeze on you. I think that would cure your hunger. I didn't really want to eat lunch, and it is worse now. My head is full of...well I won't say it's full of that, but it IS full of something other than my brain right now. I know that my sinuses are draining and it is filling my pouch. That is an awful feeling. I just feel full. ***shuddering at the thought***

Sounds like your dinner was the same as mine. Ew.

Kat I will be keeping your family in my prayers.

Sounds like your dinner was the same as mine. Ew.

Ew is right. I wanted restriction, but not restriction made from snot. I know TMI.