Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

You guys are really grossing me out right now.

Sorry Susan.

BG-on that note, I did lose another pound this morning. Hmmm I wonder how long this illness will last? I just need to lose 10 more pounds to onderland. Do you think I can make it?

The way PG talks, you would think that God was connected via an umbilical cord or something.

I know, she's a kook. She makes Christians look bad. I can kinda follow some of her arguements, in theory, but then she lets loose with some full-blown crazy....So why do I sometimes find myself sticking up for her? No, really, why?

On another note, on the View this morning they read something on the air about Face Book. Apparently, when you sign up for FB, you give them the right to use anything you write or any of your pictures, however they choose to.

Eh, I don't ever post anything on there I wouldn't mind losing. But if I hear an unknown comic using my stellar wit to catapult to fame, I will.....pay them a visit?

I thought Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear? =)

Was he?

Sorry Susan.

BG-on that note, I did lose another pound this morning. Hmmm I wonder how long this illness will last? I just need to lose 10 more pounds to onderland. Do you think I can make it?

You never know. I can't wait to make it there for the second time. But sickness for me = ice cream. Even if I am not hungry.

Yeah, I certainly know why I am not at goal :thumbup:

PJTP.... O.K. I'm going to make this as short as possible. I'm not a big Oprah fan. But was channel surfing and stopped on her today. Lucy Ling was doing reports on heroin use in Ohio. Well decided I would listen. Then they said they would do a case from Richland county. I am from Richland county. They was talking about a young pregnant woman that was using. Oprah said her Mother Patty was in the audience. Patty started to talk and I liked to have fell out of my seat! We grew up together. We have stayed in touch over the years. I had actually talked to her a few months ago. I remember her daughter when she was little. I am sooo thankful that I moved away from there. I have known for a long time how bad the drugs are were I lived at. I have many freinds and some family still there. Most of their kids are doing drugs or are in trouble with the law. I know if I would have stayed up there I would have the same problem as Patty. Any way I just am asking for prayers for her and her family. Thank you

A coworker went to Jury Duty and came back without being selected. The guy on trial was there because of having over an ounce of cocaine on him....the sentence he was facing was 2-4 years and the other would-be jurors were complaining that the sentence was too harsh.

I don't have an issue with the more...natural...drugs (think Phelps), but I think 2-4 years for coke is an okay sentence, IMO.

Beth-I can come and sneeze on you. I think that would cure your hunger. I didn't really want to eat lunch, and it is worse now. My head is full of...well I won't say it's full of that, but it IS full of something other than my brain right now. I know that my sinuses are draining and it is filling my pouch. That is an awful feeling. I just feel full. ***shuddering at the thought***

Ew, no thanks. :thumbup: I had that at Christmastime, and it lasted nearly two weeks. It was the worst set of cruds I had ever had with HORRIBLE drainage. I had to get my first fill during that time and almost drowned laying back to get stuck. :thumbup:

I know, she's a kook. She makes Christians look bad. I can kinda follow some of her arguements, in theory, but then she lets loose with some full-blown crazy....So why do I sometimes find myself sticking up for her? No, really, why?

Because you're wired that way. Or else it's because you think she really IS God and will turn you into a toad. :thumbup:

i'm looking into laser hair removal - my bikini wax last wk was the last one i swear!!!:thumbup:

i have had laser hair removal on some other parts and it hurts like hell too..

i dont think i can take waxing there at all ...

ouch

i would need a valium and a half bottle of wine before even thinking about it..

I forgot! I have wine. I'm getting some now...settling down to watch Biggest Loser.

How twisted is that? But I did exercise today! I won't feel guilty.

Damn...too late. Oh, well...wine will wash that away...

I figured out tho, that I can bash her posts easily, it doesn't even have to be her....the posts are ridiculous enough.

My DD is in the hospital, and I am stressed beyond belief, and being able to release some of that stress by arguing with someone else, might just be what I need.......

Kat

re: PG - I just can't imagine being that judgmental. Who is she to judge someone else? Aren't we all made in His image?

I'm so sorry about your DD, Kat. I will definitely be thinking about her.

I thought Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear? =)

Ha! Get out of my head!

Ew is right. I wanted restriction, but not restriction made from snot. I know TMI.

OMG behind TMI!

You never know. I can't wait to make it there for the second time. But sickness for me = ice cream. Even if I am not hungry.

Yeah, I certainly know why I am not at goal :thumbup:

Ditto, unfortunately.

Lulu as a groupie, humorous.

Ok, so I noticed it too. Let see if I make it to 667.

It's only page 333 for me. I must have set my options for mores posts per page.

-Marianne