Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

I try not to comment on the actual threads because I am not really a debater.

i don't debate too much here either, as i don't enjoy doing it over the net - you can't see my hand gestures...:tongue2:

i'm more an orator, so much so DH makes me sit on my hands at times when having a conversation - it distracts him :tt2:

that's not to say i don't enjoy reading - green just cracks my ass up!

Random post for today Pjtp..I used to hate shaving my legs when I was fat because everything is a pain when your heavy... Now my legs are boney and I keep cutting myself dammit can't win..

Random post for today Pjtp..I used to hate shaving my legs when I was fat because everything is a pain when your heavy... Now my legs are boney and I keep cutting myself dammit can't win..

i'm looking into laser hair removal - my bikini wax last wk was the last one i swear!!!:tongue2:

The way PG talks, you would think that God was connected via an umbilical cord or something.
I thought SHE thought she IS God. :tt2:
Nah, just judge and jury. :tongue2:

PG says she likes me so I'm confident she's telling God every day what a lovely person I am. :lol:

My DH plucks mine every evening while we snuggle on the couch in front of the TV. He finds it relaxing and says it's the best way for him to destress from the day. My legs have never been smoother and I don't get any knicks or razor bumps.

PJTP: Whew! I'm really feeling that slight unfill these days. I'm hungry a lot and can eat way more than I should so I'm struggling to stop at some reasonable point. The problem is, even when I've been good on Portion Control, because of all the darned Valentine's treats and Girl Scout Cookies laying around, I'm chowing on that too! Yikes!

Anyway, I've scheduled another fill for next Tuesday. This time I'm going to ask for just .25 cc. They've always given me .5 cc increments because I'm sensitive to fills but I think I'm at a point where .25 cc is what I really need. If it's not enough, I can always go back and add another .25 cc.

Donna here's hoping you and I get the perfect fill. Being too tight is dangerous, and it scares me to think I was too tight for a long time without problems with pbing and food getting stuck. Waking up from a sound sleep coughing, choking, and puking is not fun. It's scary.

On another note, on the View this morning they read something on the air about Face Book. Apparently, when you sign up for FB, you give them the right to use anything you write or any of your pictures, however they choose to.

Donna here's hoping you and I get the perfect fill. Being too tight is dangerous, and it scares me to think I was too tight for a long time without problems with pbing and food getting stuck. Waking up from a sound sleep coughing, choking, and puking is not fun. It's scary.

On another note, on the View this morning they read something on the air about Face Book. Apparently, when you sign up for FB, you give them the right to use anything you write or any of your pictures, however they choose to.

I never want to go through that again.

I didn't realize that about FB, are you sure those bats on the View had all the facts?

They said they were reading this from something posted on FB. I really don't care, but it's good to know that. It makes me want to be more careful that's for sure.

I didn't realize that about FB, are you sure those bats on the View had all the facts?

Bats! Hehehe! Love it!

Have you seen this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9OxneOtFrk&feature=related]YouTube - Dog Impersonates The View[/ame]

Edited by BethFromVA

You know, I have no idea whatsoever what our local connection to God looks like.

BUT....DH's ex wife talks to God too---however she can only talk to him when she wears a certain straw hat----and then she tries to baptise people etc.

Anyway----for the life of me, when I read some posts-------I see the ex wife!

Maybe that is partly why I personally find them offensive!!! LMAO

Then Susan pulled a drive by posting, and left me to shake my finger just like Mom used to and say no more name calling, before we all got out of hand and unleashed on her!!!

I figured out tho, that I can bash her posts easily, it doesn't even have to be her....the posts are ridiculous enough.

My DD is in the hospital, and I am stressed beyond belief, and being able to release some of that stress by arguing with someone else, might just be what I need.......

Kat

They said they were reading this from something posted on FB. I really don't care, but it's good to know that. It makes me want to be more careful that's for sure.

It's funny this came up today. I'm just sitting here watching, and they showed a snippet of the news that will come on later asking who owns the content of what is posted on Facebook. Sounds like it's for real.

You know, I have no idea whatsoever what our local connection to God looks like.

BUT....DH's ex wife talks to God too---however she can only talk to him when she wears a certain straw hat----and then she tries to baptise people etc.

Anyway----for the life of me, when I read some posts-------I see the ex wife!

Maybe that is partly why I personally find them offensive!!! LMAO

Then Susan pulled a drive by posting, and left me to shake my finger just like Mom used to and say no more name calling, before we all got out of hand and unleashed on her!!!

I figured out tho, that I can bash her posts easily, it doesn't even have to be her....the posts are ridiculous enough.

My DD is in the hospital, and I am stressed beyond belief, and being able to release some of that stress by arguing with someone else, might just be what I need.......

Kat

I would just hate to see the thread shut down. The woman doesn't deal in reality.

Don't get me wrong... I LOVE God and wholly believe in Him. But some are such that they can't breathe or speak one moment without invoking Him in some way. It's just disgusting. Green really summed it up.

So... how far can we push the line anyway? :tongue2: :tt2:

Bats! Hehehe! Love it!

Have you seen this?

YouTube - Dog Impersonates The View

I love it! Sounds just like them.

I love it! Sounds just like them.

The one I originally found a few weeks ago (which has since been removed by youtube) shows a split screen of this dog (times 2) yapping at "each other" -- it was supposed to be Barbara and Rosie in a fight. It was so hilarious I was laughing out loud. Wish I could find it somewhere again.

Help! I can't see new posts. I know they're there...my phone keeps getting the notifications and I log in to view and the last one I see is mine from earlier! I want juicy leg hair posts, but I can't view all the details on my phone.

Stealing from a 1980's ad that I remember very well...

"I want my LBT!"