Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

TLBC Bandsters!

Sorry Doddie, I hadn't realized how far back in the thread I was when i posted this.

H

Thanks for the correction, but I didn't mean to imply the website was restricted to two clinics. As Nancy gives out the card with the literature after surgery I assumed she controlled the site. Anyway small matter as long as the individual knows the site exists. Doddie

Can we only go on the yahoo site after surgery. What about pateints that are waiting pre-op????

I believe you can join pre-op also just let them know when you register where you are getting done.

Hi: This link seems to have stalled and it would be a shame if it disappeared.

Anyway, I understand there will be no bash this year but TLBC is putting on some sort of conference in the fall. Any further information on this?

Doddie,

I just know they are looking into it and arranging speakers and places etc

This may be posted elsewhere, but I didn't see it. Anyhoo, TLBC is having a 'back on track' session in London in June. The date is June 19; RSVP by June 6.

Nancy will be there to do fill adjustments....whoo hoo! I won't have to trek to Toronto that month!:biggrin2:

If this is already posted somewhere on this site, mea culpa.

You may now resume normal operations.

this is a great service!! There must be alot of bandsters in London?

You lucky, lucky bunch!!

Hippiemama - I found out when I was in for my fill last week; Nancy told me and gave me the flyer. The location will be the Best Western conference centre. The info may be on the TLBC website, but I haven't looked.

I know when Kathy travels for conferences she tries to set up support meetings but she isn't traveling as much this year and she can't do fills etc...

They are also do a fill session in Kingston I am not sure when but soon which helps all the eastern ON people a lot more.. So I wouldn't be surprised if more and more of these keep popping up all over ON.

I am not sure they could do fills outside of ON because as nurses they would have to be licensed to do that as an RN.

Heather

Hi Doreen

Susieq said "Kathy" can't do fills as she is not a nurse.

Nice to see you in the 30's. You go girl!!

Thanks Donna D. Two lbs a month sometimes a whopping 3 but it is amazing how it adds up. The turtle will eventually win the race. Waiting to hear when TLBC will have its conference (if any). I am thinking of having my port fixed and attend the conference for support at the same time. I don't want to happen what happened last trip.