Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Calling all October sleevers!!

Chrissy43,
Glad you are feeling better today. Are you having or have you had much nausea?

No no nausea. And no has pains either. Today has been a breeze so far it's only 8:45am. But my doctor did it robotically And

4 minutes ago, chrissy43 said:

No no nausea. And no has pains either. Today has been a breeze so far it's only 8:45am. But my doctor did it robotically And

That's amazing and great news :)

I'm gonna be honest with ya'll. I had my sleeve done on the 9th, around 7AM. That was the most pain I've ever been in, in my life. And I've had a c section after 24 hours of natural labor WHILE I had Hellp syndrome which means that my liver was failing. That was a BREEZE compared to this... It's day 3 now and it still hurts to swallow, but I'm home now and trying to get liquids in. They didn't prescribe me any pain medication, other than 500MG over the counter tylenol so I feel like my pain is just getting back up there. I walked 2 1/2 miles the first day and 4 miles yesterday. Gas pain is still intense in my back. Kind of regretting getting this done, but I'm praying it will all be worth it in the end. Just trying to mentally push trough these next couple of weeks.

What in the world! Why didn't you get sent home with some good meds! My dr prescribed me some liquid pain meds that I filled before surgery. It knocked my pain out quick! You should call and ask for something stronger.

I'm gonna be honest with ya'll. I had my sleeve done on the 9th, around 7AM. That was the most pain I've ever been in, in my life. And I've had a c section after 24 hours of natural labor WHILE I had Hellp syndrome which means that my liver was failing. That was a BREEZE compared to this... It's day 3 now and it still hurts to swallow, but I'm home now and trying to get liquids in. They didn't prescribe me any pain medication, other than 500MG over the counter tylenol so I feel like my pain is just getting back up there. I walked 2 1/2 miles the first day and 4 miles yesterday. Gas pain is still intense in my back. Kind of regretting getting this done, but I'm praying it will all be worth it in the end. Just trying to mentally push trough these next couple of weeks.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I'm 1 week post op and it sucks... I'm honestly starving. U get so sick of shakes, pudding, yogurt and popsicles it's terrible. I have a ton of regret..like why didn't I just lose this on my own.i mean I hope it gets better but I'm 1 week out and I'm absolutely miserable.

Sent from my SM-G935T using BariatricPal mobile app

I just got home last night from the hospital, I was sleeved 10/10. My right side has a stabbing terrible pain and I feel like I'm going to pass out if I move. Has anyone else experienced this? It's scaring me. I felt fine in the hospital, just a little sore, but it's gotten a lot worse. I wonder if it is just gas causing this.

7 hours ago, Alytastical said:

6 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I'm 1 week post op and it sucks... I'm honestly starving. U get so sick of shakes, pudding, yogurt and popsicles it's terrible. I have a ton of regret..like why didn't I just lose this on my own.i mean I hope it gets better but I'm 1 week out and I'm absolutely miserable.

Sent from my SM-G935T using BariatricPal mobile app

Don't feel bad y'all. I had the same pain and same regrets. I was resentful at first because everyone else I read about seemed to have no pain after surgery, but I was writhing around like a shot deer. However I'm a week post surgery and I do feel significantly better. I didn't have any of the issues swallowing that most people do so I have been drink and doing some light eating. I think once you get passed the pain and the liquid diet you'll be fine. Protein Shakes for 3 weeks will make anyone crazy lol. Just blame it on the shakes! STAY STRONG.