Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Christian bandsters

I surf through some of the other threads to learn and I have the TX thread I go to. I also go to the one that has a TV program that I like.

My thing ,I'm just too much on here period. I make sure that I read here everyday. Everyone here (Christian site) is so motivational and "bible based".

NeverB4, I love Beth Moore. She came to Dallas about 2 yrs ago to my sister's church to speak at a Womens conference and she was a blessing to me. She is good friends with Tony Evans' (Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship, my sisters church) daughter.

Morgan, God does give us the desires of our heart. Keep the faith. I prayed and asked for God's will to be done when I decided to have to surgery. I never felt guilty in wanting to have the surgery, not once, cause I knew that I couldn't do it alone and that he had created these things as a tool for us that wasn't as strong as some that did do it without surgery. Sometimes I get depressed about the weight loss, but that's because I'm looking at others success and not concentrating on my success wheather it be slow or fast, I will and can do all things through Christ that strenghtens me.

Be blessed everyone and may your day be full of praise and worship to the one that has made all of this possible.

Hey fellow Christians, my daughter and I attended a Beth Moore seminar this past weekend. All I can say is WOW. She was great. Well I am waiting for my surgery on Friday. I'm scheduled to be done around 1 pm. Can't wait. Thank you all for your prayers.

'

Friday will be over before you know it! The worst is the gas pains. Besides that, just take it easy for a couple of days.

I was looking at TBN this afternoon (shhhh, I am at wk, "lunch") and the speaker gave a verse that just absolutely blessed me. Proverbs 13:12.

For all of you that's waiting, don't be discouraged, God is still blessing.

:tongue: This is for you, Livin4Jesus:thumbup:

Keep in touch. If you have a hard time sleeping, pull out your heating pad. Gas:eek:, walk and take gas strips,& sip, sip and sip your H2O.

We are rooting for you here.:redface:

Don't forget everyone, Livn4Jesus is having surgery this afternoon. Livin4Jesus, We have your back, sending up many prayers for you.:sad_smile::thumbup:

I marked the date, we will be having TAKS for the students that wk, so someone PLEEZ remind a old lady like me the day before.^_^

I will probably be in a classroom monitoring, but the student will be quiet and testing, so I can still say a prayer.

Well, I've been through all the other threads and I've ended up here!! Yes the Lord is sending me messages - I lack so much faith but this thread is a true blessing!! Im 28 and my surgery date set for 7 May 2008. Im not feeling nervous, just very excited and the whole process has gone pretty smooth from deciding to have the op (did i pray about it - NO!) to getting the finances - and still i question my faith!! What is wrong with me!! Why do I so often forget to include God in my day to day decisions? Thank you Lord for steering me once again in the right direction!! Nice to meet you all!!