Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 15th, 2017 Sleevers Check in Here!!!

5 minutes ago, Sweet as peaches said:

I'm good. Actually retired from dating and can't wait to start going places with my pre-teen like when she was younger. I definitely enjoy being single it is less stressful. It was just a acknowledgement cause men sometimes aren't the best so im just congratulating you guys on your husbands.

Well thank you @Sweet as peaches. We have been married 30 years. He was my high school sweetheart. I still believe there is someone out there perfect for you and when the time is right you will find him. Single is good also and I can where there are some advantages to just worrying about yourself.

20 minutes ago, Newme17 said:

No need to apologize hon. I'm glad it's going down well. I literally count the minutes till I can drink something! lol. I think once we make this a good habit (usually takes about 14 days for a habit to form), it'll be easier. I would love to drink something right afterwards still. I think what's helping me a lot is knowing that you all are doing the same and well too. It's encouraging. Thanks for that!

UPDATE: ok...except @Apple1...LOL Get that timer going. LOL

I think you are right. It is such a habit to drink while eating. I am going to give it my best effort to change.

Just now, Apple1 said:

Well thank you @Sweet as peaches. We have been married 30 years. He was my high school sweetheart. I still believe there is someone out perfect for you and when the time is right you will find him. Single is good also and I can where there are some advantages to just worrying about yourself.

You're welcome. The thing that I do most if I see or here something great about someone I always acknowledged them. Because with so much negativity it the world we forget to give people credit or praise. If i see a man doing the right thing by his kids i will say great job. Same thing if a woman raising her kids i definitely will say something honoring. I love seeing and hearing bout beautiful things. It makes me proud and happy.😎

16 minutes ago, Apple1 said:

@Sweet as peaches listen to @Newme17. There are plenty of good men out there, and plenty of time to find one. You are such a sweet caring woman any man would be blessed to have you.

That's just the sweetest compliment thank you.

28 minutes ago, Newme17 said:

There are THOUSANDS of great men that can be great husbands out there! I'm assuming you're single based on your post. So, with that...you have it best really (in my opinion) to just really truly focus on yourself. I think you have children too? Older? So, yeah, enjoy your time. Take care of you. Live it hon. A good man can come along...have faith. :)

Well, Thank you BBP. 😃

1 hour ago, Sweet as peaches said:

I'm good. Actually retired from dating and can't wait to start going places with my pre-teen like when she was younger. I definitely enjoy being single it is less stressful. It was just a acknowledgement cause men sometimes aren't the best so im just congratulating you guys on your husbands.

Oh the things I would do if I were single! LOL I wouldn't also know what to do without my husband either; he sure wouldn't know what to do without me!!! LOL Thank you hon...I've been married for almost 10 years now. I wouldn't change a thing. Best part about things/people....they come unexpected...the good ones. So, again, enjoy yourself and your daughter. You never know.....;)

Edited by Newme17

I bought some Yakult Probiotic drinks. I'm taking one a day. Might be tmi, but I've gotten a yeast infection. Everything is off...all my good bacteria went somewhere. Trying to replace it now. Argh....

1 hour ago, Newme17 said:

I bought some Yakult Probiotic drinks. I'm taking one a day. Might be tmi, but I've gotten a yeast infection. Everything is off...all my good bacteria went somewhere. Trying to replace it now. Argh....

I am sure the antibiotics are the cause. That usually happens to me also. I am knocking on wood here as I am good so far. I hope it clears up fast for you. I know it sucks😟

Roof is done. I am amazed at how fast they work.

IMG_0259.JPG

33 minutes ago, Apple1 said:

IMG_0259.JPG

Beautiful job. Let's raise the roof and it's now repaired.

Ok I seem to be posting a ton of pics today, so these will be the last for awhile. I made the Ricotta bake tonight. I made a separate one for my dh which I added some ground turkey with green peppers and onions. I used sauce with no added sugar, whole milk ricotta, shredded 6 cheese Italian, and parmigiana. I don't like low fat cheeses, but if you do that would cut some calories. I put mine in a muffin pan. It was delicious and it seems to have agreed with my stomach. I couldn't finish the whole serving, there was about two bites left when I was full.

IMG_0049.JPG

IMG_0050.JPG

2 hours ago, Apple1 said:

IMG_0259.JPG

Wow. That was quick! Looks great too. So pretty. Love the porch!!!

1 hour ago, Apple1 said:

Ok I seem to be posting a ton of pics today, so these will be the last for awhile. I made the Ricotta bake tonight. I made a separate one for my dh which I added some ground turkey with green peppers and onions. I used sauce with no added sugar, whole milk ricotta, shredded 6 cheese Italian, and parmigiana. I don't like low fat cheeses, but if you do that would cut some calories. I put mine in a muffin pan. It was delicious and it seems to have agreed with my stomach. I couldn't finish the whole serving, there was about two bites left when I was full.

IMG_0049.JPG

IMG_0050.JPG

I will definitely make this soon. Looks great. Glad it worked out. Also, I don't like low fat, no fat cheeses either. Taste funny.

Edited by Newme17

1 hour ago, Apple1 said:

IMG_0049.JPG

IMG_0050.JPG

That's spectacular. It is very even and looks like it was easy to pull out to serve.