Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 15th, 2017 Sleevers Check in Here!!!

Does anyone ever find themselves not breathing when watching Pinterest tastyful (or something like it) videos? I realize that I hold my breath during the videos. Once over, I start breathing. Lol. It must be a head thing! Lol

1 minute ago, Newme17 said:

Good for you. Glad it didn't do anything after that. I think it's neat that we are all having to really listen to our bodies. This is a great tool!

Thank you so much that is the way. I forgot to mention I did wait 30 minutes before drinking the Water. I wish you guys continued success.

Everyone I'm going to go nighty night. Enjoy the rest of night. Keep striving until next time.

On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 10:26 PM, MarinaGirl said:

I liked these drinks before surgery but couldn't stand them afterwards. What sucked is I had bought a case of them which I'm trying to give away. I hope you fare better.

Hello! where did you buy those?

2 hours ago, Newme17 said:

I just drank another Protein drink and had some chicken bouillon. I picked up my daughter from school and went straight home to get a cheese stick to nibble on to go pick up my youngest from her school. I was fine after that. I didn't get hungry again until maybe 6:30ish. So it was approximately 3 hours in between. Had thinned out black Beans AGAIN! Lol. I love that stuff. My husband made eggs and bacon, he was so grateful to be able to cook again. So I had him throw a tablespoon worth of scrambled eggs in other my Beans. Listened to my body, wrapped the rest (breakfast tomorrow), and went for a walk with my two youngest girls. I feel great. 😊

So glad to hear you had a good day!

I tried some cottage cheese for lunch and it went well. I was able to eat 4 oz with no problem. I am looking forward to scrambled eggs with cheese. I think I am going to try that next week.

are you keeping track of how many calories you are consuming in a day? I made it to 500 today!

2 hours ago, Newme17 said:

@Apple1 what did ya make for dinner for us tonight? Lol

Sorry gals no cooking tonight. I had to go to my grandsons school awards program so it was leftover Soup from last night. I am going to make the ricotta bake for tomorrow night. I can't wait to try it.

1 hour ago, niseys4 said:

Hello! where did you buy those?

I got mine at GNC, but I couldn't drink them. They tasted horrible to me. I was excited to try them because of the 40g of Protein. I hope you like them.

1 hour ago, Sweet as peaches said:

Everyone I'm going to go nighty night. Enjoy the rest of night. Keep striving until next time.

Goodnight @Sweet as peaches. I am sorry I missed you tonight. I hope you had a good day!!

2 hours ago, patty0715 said:

Yes I did burp and I stopped. At that point I had eaten maybe 1 bite of the mashed potatoes I just couldn't take another bite. I went back to my Protein Shakes and Water for the rest of the night but I have been in the bathroom with the runs for the past 2 hours...on the bright side I'm not constipated :)

When I burp that is my signal to stop also. I almost wish I had the runs because I am so bloated here. I took some Miralax tonight and I am hoping I get lucky tomorrow.

I keep googling recipes for puréed foods..lol.. and also for ideas on healthy foods to replace my favorites that I really shouldn't eat anymore.
I love crackers and I found a recipe to make cheese crackers with just sliced cheese.
[mention=318894]mishyk[/mention] I love your profile pic. You are beautiful

Aww thank you honey! And I do the same thing as you!! I google puree foods and healthy foods i can use to replace old foods. For example I'm no longer going to use sugar (using honey instead) and i'm not going to use bread at home instead I'm going to make fake bread from cauliflower. Also i no longer use regular milk I use almond milk, but I changed milk even before the surgery. I had lost 3 pounds in 4 days just changing the milk! .

[mention=318894]mishyk[/mention] hey lady. That cocotein is expensive! Wow. I guess it'll be a once in a while drink for me. Lol. I'm trying to locate it here locally. What store did you buy it from?

It is.. i buy it for $4.95 in the Vitamin shopp or GNC but... it's good for 2 days since we can only drink a little but at a time. It's a great investment.. at times i felt weak on liquids alone but when I re-up on cocotein and drink it within minutes I feel soo much better. We need the protein.. how ever you can get Protein is the goal.. this happens to work great with me, and it's isolate whey .. you cant get better than that for clear liquids protein. Xoxo

Sorry gals no cooking tonight. I had to go to my grandsons school awards program so it was leftover Soup from last night. I am going to make the ricotta bake for tomorrow night. I can't wait to try it.

Omg I saw the recipe on Pinterest I can't wait for stage two.. I'm definitely making that

6 hours ago, mishyk said:

Omg I saw the recipe on Pinterest [emoji7] I can't wait for stage two.. I'm definitely making that

Have you started with puréed foods yet? I have so many phases on my doc/nuts plan it is crazy. I have 9 phases!🙄 So technically I suppose I shouldn't eat the ricotta bake until Monday, but my stomach has been good so i am gonna try it and see how it goes.

6 hours ago, mishyk said:

Aww thank you honey! And I do the same thing as you!! I google puree foods and healthy foods i can use to replace old foods. For example I'm no longer going to use sugar (using honey instead) and i'm not going to use bread at home instead I'm going to make fake bread from cauliflower. Also i no longer use regular milk I use almond milk, but I changed milk even before the surgery. I had lost 3 pounds in 4 days just changing the milk! .

I quit eating bread about 6 months ago because even one slice would spike my blood sugar. I buy the low carb wraps if I want a sandwich and they are pretty good.

I have been drinking unsweetened almond milk also. The chocolate is really good. There are many things we can do to eat healthier that is for sure.

Lets all share any good recipes we find.