Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Columbus Area

Susan,

Awe shucks, I'm glad I inspire you.:ohmy:

You can get a computer for your bike that costs about $15. You can buy them and have them put on at any bike shop in town. They measure your distance, rate and speed.

Your butt will feel better the more you ride, it's time on the seat that makes it better. Weight doesn't matter.

Hope to see you all soon!

Kathy,

That is great. You go girl. I didn't loss anything for two weeks and started to get disapointed, but I lost a pound last week which brings me to 21 pounds since 4/2/08.

Thanks Kathy, I will start putting together my goodies on Friday. I'm getting excited :-) I just hope I can come up with 64 pounds worth!

My scale has not budged this month... this is the longest stretch I've gone without losing, but I take the blame because I've started falling back into not so great eating habits and going over my 1200 calorie goal each day by 1-300 calories. At least I know what it takes to maintain my current loss, but it's time to do something to shake it up and get that scale moving again. I am anxious to lose these last 20 pounds and get below 200 before the end of summer.

TTYS!

Hi,

I can't make it on Saturday. Sorry. My daughter's two events in the State Special Olympics are at 1030 and 130. With traffic and time to get organized, we will be there all day. Hope you will do this every year so next year I can donate a boat load of food.< /p>

Susan

sorry I couldn't make it. Last night our TBall game got canceled, and was scheduled for 10 am today. We are the coaches, so we had to be threre. Hope all had fun!

We haven't mentioned it in awhile on here so I thought I'd put out another tickler. HeatherA helps administer a Yahoo Health Group for Central Ohio lapbanders. If you want to participate in that, Personal Message HeatherA. She has several posts under the Ohio area and is the band leader (pun intended) for helping schedule our Polaris mall get togethers too.

I hope we'll see some new faces at the mall sometime soon. We have a mixed group of those banded and those working toward it.

I did it! Finally hit the 70 pound mark today!!! Whoo Hoo!!! Over the last couple of months my weightloss has slowed from 2+ pounds a week (average) to 1 pound a week (average) so it took me longer than I expected to hit this milestone.

I think part of the reason is that I'm a bit too tight. I haven't had a fill since April, but I'm at the point now where I can not comfortably eat until about 7-8pm. At that point I can eat just about anything so I end up having most of my calories at that time of day. My poor body must be so confused.

Anyway, I'm thrilled with how far I've come, my body feels so different and I'm very happy with where I am now compared to this time last year when I first started thinking about going forward with the surgery.

I figure there's about 20 weeks left in the year. If I keep going at this pace I'm set to be at 90+ pounds lost near my 1 year surgiversary. That is quite a nice number for me, and one I expected more with RNY than with the band. That would be such a terrific way to start the new year. :-)

I changed my avatar this a.m. to reflect that I'm tooting my own horn for getting to Twoterville as of this a.m.!!!! 299.... who would of guessed I'd proudly proclaim that only to those who really understand how I feel -- won't be sharing the actual number with family and friends who had no idea what my weight was so I don't really feel up to telling them this number at this point. Maybe later...

Second, I updated my ticker and it showed my BMI has dropped below 50! :teeth_smile:

By my doctors office I have crossed the 50 lbs mark, but I have just a teensy bit more to go by my scale and tracking but I'm hopeful I'll Celebrate that golden moment this week.

post-226326-1381313740541_thumb.gif

I did it! Finally hit the 70 pound mark today!!! Whoo Hoo!!! Over the last couple of months my weightloss has slowed from 2+ pounds a week (average) to 1 pound a week (average) so it took me longer than I expected to hit this milestone.

I think part of the reason is that I'm a bit too tight. I haven't had a fill since April, but I'm at the point now where I can not comfortably eat until about 7-8pm. At that point I can eat just about anything so I end up having most of my calories at that time of day. My poor body must be so confused.

Anyway, I'm thrilled with how far I've come, my body feels so different and I'm very happy with where I am now compared to this time last year when I first started thinking about going forward with the surgery.

I figure there's about 20 weeks left in the year. If I keep going at this pace I'm set to be at 90+ pounds lost near my 1 year surgiversary. That is quite a nice number for me, and one I expected more with RNY than with the band. That would be such a terrific way to start the new year. :-)

Congratulations Heather!!! I'm so happy for you! :teeth_smile::tt1::rolleyes::tt1::wink2::tt1::ohmy:

7 Smilies for 70 LBS!!

Way to go Heather! 70lbs is amazing! Heck, 1 lb a week is a nice, safe, steady weight loss!

Once again, congrats Kathy!

I am off to the pool (thanks again Juli for the black swimsuit). I am hoping I can get my back feeling good enough to start exercising again this week!

Way to Go Heather and Kathy!

Kathy, Girl, I remember getting below 299! That's fantastic. Blow your own horn girl!

This is what I did this past weekend with Babygirl1234, Stacy. She's my partner in Grime!

[ame=http://www.slide.com/r/Fp8e7VBq6D8XTs_mJqqCaa9SiFeeitG9?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original]DOING IT by juli.carvi@@AMEPARAM@@http://widget-89.slide.com/p1/2594073385371394697/lt_t024_v000_s0un_f00/images/xslide1.gif@@AMEPARAM@@89@@AMEPARAM@@2594073385371394697@@AMEPARAM@@lt_t024_v000_s0un_f00[/ame]

Congrats, Heather and Kathy. What milestones you both acheived.

I thought 25 lbs was a milestone I can't wait until I hit 50.

Finally, i will be able to come to a meeting this month, It will be great seeing all of you.

Darla

Good job girls! I can't wait to have big victories like that!

Hope I'll be able to come and see you all this weekend. So far, I'm obligated for a little while, but may be able to come a little late.

~Carol