Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

I feel like a rite old boreing bugger lol

Only cause I cant chat how much I have lost, infills etc.

ur all so lucky

how much have you all losted, how has it been, easy/hard, how much have you all got to lose, do you all meet up, soz I know I chat on, just realy interested, I will give you guys and dolls all my info when it happens. sorry to keep going on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi mandy, im sure we wont get fed up with you asking questions, we have all been in your position of wanting to no everything.. just wait till you get your date, you will be worse then lol. its really exciting tho. It is still hard work but i think you have to change your attitude towards food aswell, i got banded 16th jan an so far lost 2 stone.. iv just had my 2nd fill so have to stay on liquids for a couple of days, you will pick up loads of help and advice along the way and if you read past posts x

Hi Wishfull, sorry I missed you and Vanessa today in Manchester, I had my fourth fill, taking me to 7ml.....Really hope it gives me the restriction I need to get my weight moving again as it's been at a standstill for too long!:thumbup: Kath.x.

Hi mooster what time was your appointment for your fill? i got there about 2ish but had to wait down stairs for 10 mins as they said it was busy in the reception area upstairs, when i got up there there was only 1 person there, think they must of left vi er the window because they didnt pass me. Are you going next month? x

Hi fatpants have you got everything ready for your trip? bet your really excited that your day is almost here.. how has your preop gone? have you stuck 2 it?. you will be in very good hands while in belgium.. dr chris, frederik and all the staff are great. I cant wait to read your posts and you will be the same as us on here, losers lol x

fuci7m.jpg

Thanx Big sis, I still have a bit of pain, but I know I am doing too much, I havent really given my body a chance to heal inside.

But I'll be fine.

Fatpants I am so excited for you, I know exactly how you are feeling, apprehension is the fear of the unknown and if you didnt feel that way I would be surprised.

This time next week it will all be over and done with and you'll be such a loser :thumbup:

Was it Sammy that was going for a holiday and then getting banded or am I dreaming?

I know its the girl with the little baby, sorry memory is hopless atm.:blushing:

What date was her surgery, anyone remember?:thumbup:

Hi freckles its sammy who has gone with her hubby and baby son.. im not sure but i think she is getting done 2day, fri 13th!!!! x

fuci7m.jpg

Thanx Big sis, I still have a bit of pain, but I know I am doing too much, I havent really given my body a chance to heal inside.

But I'll be fine.

Fatpants I am so excited for you, I know exactly how you are feeling, apprehension is the fear of the unknown and if you didnt feel that way I would be surprised.

This time next week it will all be over and done with and you'll be such a loser :thumbup:

Was it Sammy that was going for a holiday and then getting banded or am I dreaming?

I know its the girl with the little baby, sorry memory is hopless atm.:blushing:

What date was her surgery, anyone remember?:thumbup:

hi freckles..hope you and your mum are doing well, sorry you got a bit of pain..the pain around my port returned and i have had it all week, its whenever i flex my stomach muscles(and you do that more than you knew you did!) or cough/sneeze.. couldnt bend over but just been in hot bath, had few minutes on sunbed and took "diclofenac" which my husband was given after an op last year, and its gone now!..im not going to be surprised if it comes back though, but at least i know i can get some relief, its as if my stitches holding port in are too tight and pull. anyway ill shutup moaning!.. yes it was sammy with the baby who went at the beginning of week..she was having bit of a break, then im sure her op was today..so good luck to her, shes gonna find it hard work looking after baby for few weeks..hope she gets the help. i thought someone else was going too today?..its fatpants op on tuesday..hope it all goes great for her.. Anyway,ill see you tomorrow night for curry at mine!? just bring a bottle,dont let me down! everyone else is coming too! x

Hi fatpants bet your getting all excited/nervous now?!..get your money changed yes!..i noticed it had gone down today...but it was at its lowest when i changed mine beginning of jan...it was .97!!.i was gutted cos changed mine at marks and spencers and the day after it went back up to 101. i saw in the moneyshop window today it was 108. have you got a moneyshop near you..its the one with the yellow sign that cashes cheques etc...there is no commission or fee etc..last week it was 112 there.. good luck anyway..ill post you again before monday to wish you good luck! x

if its on the pull were on about then am in.

Gx

thats totally fine by us Garry, well meet up somewhere half way, maybe scotch corner?!..any good pubs and clubs there.lol!

Damm no curry for me tomorro night lol il be on the pull in liverpool tonight woo hoo im not even packed yet but hope ya's all behave lol

Damm no curry for me tomorro night lol il be on the pull in liverpool tonight woo hoo im not even packed yet but hope ya's all behave lol

course were not gonna behave were gonna be very naughty!!..liverpool is only an hour and half ish away, you can still make it after?!..if not were all going up to scotch corner next week..are you in?!

if its on the pull were on about then am in.

Gx

Hey Garry, you'd be very welcome but wouldn't you feel a bit outnumbered with 3 women - me, sister gillian and fatpants? Bring broad mind, sense of humour and feminine side! We can test them out at curry night at gillian's tomorrow night if you're coming tho? Bigsister x

Hey Garry, you'd be very welcome but wouldn't you feel a bit outnumbered with 3 women - me, sister gillian and fatpants? Bring broad mind, sense of humour and feminine side! We can test them out at curry night at gillian's tomorrow night if you're coming tho? Bigsister x

garry has already put his curry order in..he wants haggis tikka massalla!. im sure hell be fine with us!