Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi Everyone

Im Kaka's Daughter,

I thought it was about time i got my self in on the chat!! feeling alot better! and now i have lost 9lb since friday it actually feels like real life!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Hi Shoe's!!!

xxx

Hey kakas daughter well done 9lbs is great this forum is a brilliant help and support along with a laugh do u mind if i ask ur age?

Ah well im 25 i know its not a huge age difference but i wish i had to of been banded at ur age so u defo done the right thing and wont regret it il be 26in october so i hope to be at target well before then it'l be the first birthday il be able to wear what i want... Do u have much to lose?

I am looking to lose about 6 stone, any more than that would be a bonus! Cant wait to just wear what i want!

when were you banded? how much weight have you lost? xx

I was banded the 5th of september i have lost 5st 5lbs so far wana lose another 2st 9lbs to reach my target but id now like to lose a extra stone but like u it'l be a bonus i bet ur so excited its great thinking when we'r going out the wkend we can just buy clothes no probs and not being paranoid about ourselves or i know all my friends are tiny it'l be great just to fit in... are u on bebo or Facebook?

I have to admit iv found it hard its hard work i havnt reached restriction yet and have 6.75mls but usually people find restriction before me as for foods i had chips last nite lol but everyone is different as to what they can eat i can eat nearly everything once i chew well and i can still eat large amounts but fingers crossed my next fill will change that but be prepared to have a few fills before u get restriction

Hi fatpants iv lost 5stone 5lbs so 2stone 9lbs til i reach my original target i think i want a extra stone off now but il be happy if i reach the weight i always wanted to be its really slowing down i cant wait for my fill next month cos i have no restriction what so ever

Flirtylass, you have done so well! I look forward to writing a message like yours!

Take care

Fatpants

Dont pay or sign anything till you got all the facts, remember you are the one calling the shots here, and dont let her bully you, she prob reading this thread and knows theres a chance of loosing her commission. A far as the dates are concerned, if she does'nt book it for you Dr Chris will still have a vacancy for that date wont he. One lady with us only booked 3 days before the op. This a major decision make the right choice for you, and get all the facts before you commit. Tulla's package does not include the cost of the hotels and taxi's, or pre and post op visits by Fredrick.

mmm and wishfull are right..think tullia is very pushy and i got fed up of her bolshy phone calls,every day for 2 weeks even tho id only made a simple enquiry online about the price!. i just let the aswer phone be bombarded with messages, and she got quite angry!..you shouldnt be paying that up front, i didnt pay a penny til the day..i went with bridget at "europesurgery"which youll find a website for, you will get an answer and a date by the end of today if you go wiyh her, but think its bit cheaper to go with ecfs for the direct package with chris and fred, and your taxis, and hotel are included too. we booked them seperate online which was simple, but at least they do it for you.. also i know their communication is slow but they will get back to you...i got fed up of waiting thats why i went through bridget..Tullia just sounded too desperate for my custom and money and it put me off, i know others have been put off by her too. anyway whoever you choose youll get same op by chris at the end of the day and will be in great hands...good luck x

Edited by gillian

Hi fatpants, I can sympathise, I have one just like it here too. He doesn't do valentines/christmas/birthday cards or presents usually either. I didn't get anything on my 50th birthday a couple of years ago. Romance is well and truly 6 feet under at this house. Well, when I'm slim, think I will go out and get me a younger, more romantic model...

Mandy - I wouldn't be pushed into parting with your money. I know others on here have felt the high pressure sell from this particular company and if it were me, I would definitely book directly. Like you have already been told, they can be a little slow in e-mailing back but they will do, it's just hard waiting when you've made your mind up, I know, you just want a date arranged. You don't usually have to wait too long for it.

All the best everyone, bigsister x

Hi Bigsister,

What a good idea! But I think I'll just tease him to make him pay more attention! He used to say to my friends "I don't know why she goes on about her weight, I love her just the way she is" ye sure! Who wants to try rolling about with a huge lump when you can have a nice slim version? I think he just said that because he feels secure with his wee fat wify at home! Just wait, he better watch out, if he doesn't get his act in gear........well we'll see!

Fatpants

I have to admit iv found it hard its hard work i havnt reached restriction yet and have 6.75mls but usually people find restriction before me as for foods i had chips last nite lol but everyone is different as to what they can eat i can eat nearly everything once i chew well and i can still eat large amounts but fingers crossed my next fill will change that but be prepared to have a few fills before u get restriction

Flirtylass, I can't believe you ate chips and can eat as much as you want, how on earth have you lost the weight? I thought chips would get trapped!

Fatpants

Wow thats Fab!! Well done!!

How have you found it? easy or hard?

whats your eating like now? as i am still on liquids and want to know that i will be able to have some sort of normality eg, chicken, Fish Etc??

im not on Facebook or Bebo. xxx

Hi Kakasdaughter, congrats on your op, I was amased to hear that you lost 9lbs so quickly well done!

Fatpants

Hi fatpants i can eat chips no prob i have chips with taco sauce and cheese went down a dream i can eat more aless the same as what i did before i just try to avoid eating as much as possible if im honest and it is very hard but i want the weight off i just cant wait to get a little help from the band cos i can even eat steak

:confused: welcome back shoes!..and Kakas daughter, so glad everything went well for you!. welcome to samspk too, hope you get your op date sorted soon. x