Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi Fatpants

Thanks, i was amazed too! thought it was a mistake! but same on scales at home and surely they couldnt both be wrong! lol!

When do you get your op??

im just concentrating on the fact that i didnt put all this weight on in a week so it wont come off in that short a time either,really determined to make it work however long it takes! xxx

No Fred comes to hotel the night before, and Dr Chris sees you in hosp the morning of the op, its the first time you meet, I believe one of the naughty sisters actually met him for the first time in the operating theatre.

You have missed a nasty tho, that barium that you have to drink when you are having the xray is horrid, but its kinda cool to see the photos with the barium going through the band to the stomach, and its a laxative, but it also helps to get rid of the wind downwards.:confused:

Yes mmm!.it was this naughty sister!..i fist ever met chris when i was on the operating table and he was leant over me with frederick in their scrubs!!..i just thought ooh two fit blokes looking like they had stepped off set of "ER" and im laid here with no make up on!..they had got me mixed up with a flemish woman in my room who had already seen chris for pre op..i wasnt complaining and it was 8am..so didnt wanna go back up to the ward and wait..he apologised and read me my rights then i sat up on the operating table with all my drips in to read and sign the consent form..i didnt feel in the slightest worried at that point,they knew what they were doing, and i was more than happy to put myself into their hands (!) and 2 mins later i was asleep, the theatre staff were lovely esp the anaesthatist. the op took 35 to 40 mins. i did feel a bit guilty when the flemish woman came back up at 6.45pm though!

Gary knows my secret, I shrunk 1. inch and gained 10 lbs the night before my op (oooooppppppsssssss) it must have been the belgium air or the metric conversions.

Nobody checked height and weight at any time, but I did'nt have a uk consultation

MMM!!..you are so naughty! x

:confused: garry, your scales sound great, just like the ones that wendy at WLS has.. I need some of them!..think bigsister found some similar at half price on "boots" website. I have some of the Tanita ones that tell you how much percentage of fat your body is made up of...mine is still nearly half!, think it should be a quarter or summat..not sure!? hope your doing well anyway x

Thanks Gillian, feeling alot better now, 1 week tomorrow since my op!! :smile:x

good, and 9lb off already!!.thats brill! keep it up!..wish id had the op years ago like you, and nipped it in the bud! x

Hi fatpants, I can sympathise, I have one just like it here too. He doesn't do valentines/christmas/birthday cards or presents usually either. I didn't get anything on my 50th birthday a couple of years ago. Romance is well and truly 6 feet under at this house. Well, when I'm slim, think I will go out and get me a younger, more romantic model...

Mandy - I wouldn't be pushed into parting with your money. I know others on here have felt the high pressure sell from this particular company and if it were me, I would definitely book directly. Like you have already been told, they can be a little slow in e-mailing back but they will do, it's just hard waiting when you've made your mind up, I know, you just want a date arranged. You don't usually have to wait too long for it.

All the best everyone, bigsister x

Ha, i just thought of you when fatpants said that!! david would be the same too, but he knows its more than his lifes worth!

Welcome Ka Ka daughter, you have done brilliantly, start looking at the fashionable clothes ready for the summer you will have dropped a size or two by then, and all the discomfort will have been worth it. Plus when you get bored and want to snack you can now come on here and tell us all about it, everyone here help each other to stick to their plans, there's lots of giggles (from the naughty sisters) and flirty lass is having a great time and enjoying her new shape, she'll be great fun for you. keep posting its nice having some youngsters aboard.

Welcome Ka Ka daughter, you have done brilliantly, start looking at the fashionable clothes ready for the summer you will have dropped a size or two by then, and all the discomfort will have been worth it. Plus when you get bored and want to snack you can now come on here and tell us all about it, everyone here help each other to stick to their plans, there's lots of giggles (from the naughty sisters) and flirty lass is having a great time and enjoying her new shape, she'll be great fun for you. keep posting its nice having some youngsters aboard.

Thanks mmm!! looking forward to the summer wardrobe shopping already!! x

Hi Everyone

Im Kaka's Daughter,

I thought it was about time i got my self in on the chat!! feeling alot better! and now i have lost 9lb since friday it actually feels like real life!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Hi Shoe's!!!

xxx

Hi and welcome Kaka's daughter! Me and gillian are the 'naughty sisters' Mmm refers to! Well done on the 9lb lost already, that's a really good start. I wish I could have been banded at your age, don't think they had invented anaesthetic tho when I was 20!

Freckles - hope you're not in as much discomfort now? Been thinking about you.

Fatpants - lets go out on the pull together when you've been done - not long now is it?

Take care all, bigsister x

Welcome to kaka's daughter im glad you have joined us on the forum, you have had really good results so far, well done x

Iv been for my 2nd fill today.. got another 2ml put in, thats 5ml in total.. just got to stick to liquids for a few days but fingers crossed my weight will start moving again. I met miss flump(again) and vanessa there, both lovely and doing well x

hi, i am new to here, so glad you are feeling better, 9lds that is ace, ur doing so well. carry on, keep ur chin up, looking forward to watching your weight lose xx