Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hello All, Ive been reading these forums now for quite a while and after reading of you guys experiances with Dr Cdb Ive decided to go with him, Ive finally got all my money together after saving/working so hard over the last few months....hopefully it will be worth it!

Btw my Im a bloke of 35 6ft height ( lol ) weighing it at around 21 stone; been a yoyo diet'er for years you name it Ive done it but just cant seem to get under the 20st mark...

I sent a email to fredrich I think thats his name,,, and he has provisionally booked me in on that inclusive package for the 7th april im starting to get butterflys already... But I just keep reminding myself I really need to do this for my health, in my family diabetes/ Blood pressure is a issue and I dont want to go down that route...Ive got a daughter of 3yo and I wanna live long enough too see her grow up if possible.

Anyway thanks peeps for your encouraging posts what I'd like to ask you guys is how did you pay your deposit to fredrich was it by bank transfer???

I have loads more questions also but I wont bore you too much at once lol..

Tony.

Hi Tony. I think they prefer cash but it is possible to pay the majority of it by bank transfer. You have to pay a deposit by this method anyway so just ask if you are able to pay more when you do this. Congratulations on making the decision, bigsister x

Kaka/Shoes

I too was sh***ing myself about the injections, when my dad was alive he was diabetic and i could not even stick watching him inject himself let alone do it too myself. The first one i was adament that i would do myself and to be completely honest it is nothing, i dont even feel the needle, maybe because it goes into the fat and i have plenty. All in all form a big woos it was easy so dont worry about it at all.

Garry

Hi Tony. I think they prefer cash but it is possible to pay the majority of it by bank transfer. You have to pay a deposit by this method anyway so just ask if you are able to pay more when you do this. Congratulations on making the decision, bigsister x

Hi Tony

I am a36 yr old male and was banded last friday, if you go with the std package that is 4070 eure and they like to recieve a deposit of 470 euro which books hotels and txis, the balance of 3600 is payable in euro cash the night before. The deposit they will accept via bank transfer and they will give you all details if not i could send you a copy of the letter with all the above details on it.

Any questions just ask.

Garry

fantastic, you must feel fab!

I'm going with her & staying at the Campanile - hopefully it's passable!?!?

thank you so much for your help.

k

welcome kaka, You've come to the right place, this group will help you and your daughter through your journey.

My daughter was banded in summer 2007 and has lost 4 st, seeing the results has motivated me to get the band done, I was in the fri 13th group, although i had to put on about 9lb to get my BMI up to 35 it has been so worth it, my main reason was to stop yo yo dieting so who knows it might be you going to belgium in a few years.

Have you booked the package with frederick, I found everything organised to perfection with no worries, even the taxi drivers he ordered spoke fluent english and were more like limo drivers, even the chamber maids were 100% fluent and offered extra pillows etc.

thank you for this mmm. thankfully I have managed for a year to keep my weight the same (still one stone over what i should be) but it has taken me 20 years to accomplish that - i did it on Lighter Life. my daughter tried LL too but couldn't stick that or any other diet so off to Belgium we go so fingers crossed for her.

fantastic, you must feel fab!

I'm going with her & staying at the Campanile - hopefully it's passable!?!?

thank you so much for your help.

k

Hi kaka i also stayed at the camanile.. the rooms are clean, staff helpfull and the food lovely, the night before surgery, my last supper i had steak and chips followed by belgian chocolate mouse.. it was heaven after being strict with myself on the preop diet x

Welcome to the forum can't weight, your date will soon be here.. its surprising how quick the time goes once you book your op. You will be in safe hands so no worry there, any questions just ask away x

Hi shoes bet your glad you have found someone going to get banded the same time as yourself, i booked the same day as gillian and bigsister and it did help to have someone there who i already kind of new, because of the forum x

Hi shoes bet your glad you have found someone going to get banded the same time as yourself, i booked the same day as gillian and bigsister and it did help to have someone there who i already kind of new, because of the forum x

Hi Wishfull, so glad there will be somebody going at the same time,all though my hubby is great he's a little gem i don't think he fully understands what I'm going through, i don't talk much about it to him i don't want to worry him, this forum is so good you can say how you really feel because peep's here are all going through the motions before and after,I'm starting pre op diet tomorrow what a bummer starting at the weekend:cursing: never mind i normally start on a Monday an it's all over Tuesday so it's probably a blessing,

How are you getting on Wishfull still got some restriction hows your diet going x :eek:

Kaka/Shoes

I too was sh***ing myself about the injections, when my dad was alive he was diabetic and i could not even stick watching him inject himself let alone do it too myself. The first one i was adament that i would do myself and to be completely honest it is nothing, i dont even feel the needle, maybe because it goes into the fat and i have plenty. All in all form a big woos it was easy so dont worry about it at all.

Garry

Thanks Garry for that not so worried now:w00t: only joking,

How are you feeling hope the swelling going down your feeling a bit better, say your glad is all over :eek:

Hi shoes your diet used to last long lol. i hope you do well and stick to the preop.. it will help. Iv still got restriction not as much as it was when i 1st had my fill but im still being good, except the other day i had a blue ribbon choc bar, it was 2yrs since i lost my mum and felt a bit down.. im back on track again now tho x

Hi shoes your diet used to last long lol. i hope you do well and stick to the preop.. it will help. Iv still got restriction not as much as it was when i 1st had my fill but im still being good, except the other day i had a blue ribbon choc bar, it was 2yrs since i lost my mum and felt a bit down.. im back on track again now tho x

Hi Wishfull,I'm going to be really good this time its not a matter of wanting to its a case of having to my health is suffering really bad , i feel very motivated at the mo and excited fingers crossed this will work for me, so sorry to hear about your mum, i dont blame you there's not much in a blue ribbin bar your doing great you mum would be very proud of you lol x:thumbup:

Sorry bubble im the wrong one to ask i havnt a clue what way this damm band works but i watch every bite of food i take im eating very little even though im starvin im prepared to do anything just to get the weight off even though family and friends are saying im going to end up with a eating disorder the way im eating but they dont have a clue i just wana be thin and i defo dont think il ever have a eating disorder lol i love food too much haha