Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi flirtylass what is a typical days food intake for you? I'm not eating much myself compared to other bandsters but i really want this band to work and dont want to get back into old eating habbits x

Hey wishfull over the weekend i didnt eat at all when i got back from liverpool we went and got fish and chips and i had one bite of fish and 5or 6chips tuesday i had half a subway roll yesterday i had 2fork/mouthfuls of lasagne and about 14cups of coffee a days and i wont say how many fags lol

I thought i wasn't eating much but i am having more than what you are.. mine is mostly fluids during the day then i have a small meal for my tea, i have veg and fish but usually cant eat the fish as im full on the veg. I hope i get the same great results you have.. bet your really made up x

Hi gary im glad you went and got checked out and it turned out ok. Welcome to CAN'T WEIGHT and KAKA and your daughter, everyone on here are great and always ready to help with any problems.

Welcome cant wait, you've made a great choice, and Gary is a fab guy so I'm sure he'll give you a male version as I believe you will have an extra incision.

lunch - here goes - I told my friends I was going for magic eye investigation (liar liar pants on fire) and I could'nt eat lumps only Fluid and smooth food. so I had:

6 spoons of tom Soup, cauliflower cheese and gravy mashed together about 3 desert spoons, then custard with rubarb (no crumbe) about 2 desert spoon, then ice cream with rasberry coulis 2 desert spoons, we took over 2.5 hrs so i had plenty of time between courses, nobody notices my small potions, because i usually save myself for desert anyway. I was'nt overstuffed, but would not have wanted anymore, all in all it worked out fine.

Considering I was only banded on 13th feb, its all good.

xxx mmm xxx

Edited by mmm

Thanks guys so much for your warm welcome's, I'm really looking forward to getting the Op over and done with lol

Starting to feel the adrenalin already :tt2:

I will pay the deposit via bank transfer tommorow.....

Has anyone been over on the eurostar what was it like????

Does the taxi in the 4070 euro package pick you up from the train station has well as the airport??

Im a bit undecided on what way to get there..at the moment

The mrs hates flying but I prefer to fly quicker??????

@ Gary well done m8 on taking the step; If you dont mind me asking what is your starting weight...

Thanks.

Thanks guys so much for your warm welcome's, I'm really looking forward to getting the Op over and done with lol

Starting to feel the adrenalin already :tt2:

I will pay the deposit via bank transfer tommorow.....

Has anyone been over on the eurostar what was it like????

Does the taxi in the 4070 euro package pick you up from the train station has well as the airport??

Im a bit undecided on what way to get there..at the moment

The mrs hates flying but I prefer to fly quicker??????

@ Gary well done m8 on taking the step; If you dont mind me asking what is your starting weight...

Thanks.

Cant weight.

No probs i was 28 st 10 at the start of nov (BMI 57) and decided to start training again and eating properly, i have lost 8 stone twice in 10 years through eating and training but put it back on. After my consultation Dr Chris would prefer my BMI to be closer to 50 so that was all the motivation i needed. The morning of my op i was 25 st 7 and this morning i was 24 13 so i am 2 pound off 4 stone since nov so a good start even before i get resticiton so i am pretty please.

Feel free to ask any more questions

Garry

marg

Contacted cdb and he said put ice on it and check with GP. Done that and he thinks its just delayed post op bruising and swelling and said all wounds are nice clean and not inflamed.

I had told my mum hahahahaha, seems to have went down a bit.

You decided on your menu, i think fillet steak and chips is just perfect, ooops am dreaming again says he as I tuck into a bowl of custard, how flamboyant.

hahahahaha

Thanks for support

Garry

x

Swelling down a bit today so i am now convinced it is just post op swelling and not an internal bleed.

A good bit still to go down but not worrying anymore.

Thanks for all the concern

G

x

Hi cant weight I travelled heathrow to belgium international which is the closest airport to the hotel and hospital with BMI it cost £140 return for 2 people and takes about 1 hour.

Chris, Frediricks side kick, regularly travels via eurostar, when he comes to wales for band fills, so I dont think its too much trouble. Your first priority should be the ease of the RETURN trip the less walking and sitting, and changes and the quicker you get home, will make a big difference. hope this helps. xxxmmmxxx

Cant weight.

No probs i was 28 st 10 at the start of nov (BMI 57) and decided to start training again and eating properly, i have lost 8 stone twice in 10 years through eating and training but put it back on. After my consultation Dr Chris would prefer my BMI to be closer to 50 so that was all the motivation i needed. The morning of my op i was 25 st 7 and this morning i was 24 13 so i am 2 pound off 4 stone since nov so a good start even before i get resticiton so i am pretty please.

Feel free to ask any more questions

Garry

Wow thats excellent weight loss before restriction well done Gary......Its great to have a male perspective too im sure i'll have more questions for ya soon lol :tt2:

Hi cant weight I travelled heathrow to belgium international which is the closest airport to the hotel and hospital with BMI it cost £140 return for 2 people and takes about 1 hour.

Chris, Frediricks side kick, regularly travels via eurostar, when he comes to wales for band fills, so I dont think its too much trouble. Your first priority should be the ease of the RETURN trip the less walking and sitting, and changes and the quicker you get home, will make a big difference. hope this helps. xxxmmmxxx

Thats what I was thinking getting back Asap should be the priority really..... that flight price aint bad either i'll check it out, Thanks mmm

Hi gary so pleased the swelling has gone down a bit. I noticed mine was a lot less swollen this morning, but comes up a bit through out the day, or it could be my lunch. :tt2:

I changed my dressings today and all looks clean and neat, I have choosen to get the stitches taken out at my local gp, with the surgery nurse, next monday, but I've not yet decided on who is going to provide my band fills, what are you doing

Hi gary so pleased the swelling has gone down a bit. I noticed mine was a lot less swollen this morning, but comes up a bit through out the day, or it could be my lunch. :tt2:

I changed my dressings today and all looks clean and neat, I have choosen to get the stitches taken out at my local gp, with the surgery nurse, next monday, but I've not yet decided on who is going to provide my band fills, what are you doing

I changed mine the other day but now have removed th plasters to allow them to get air, they are getting itchy so i think that is them knitting.

I have booked a fill with Chris on 19th march however i looked at the wls place you spoke about and the yhave a clinic at glasgow, will decide after first fill me thinks.

G

xxx