Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Bev, I remember when I went to Alton Towers once, it was a few years ago but I had a near miss.......

I was sat on 'Oblivion' and the belt would only click into its slot once (but it needed to be a double click). I sat there and the light stayed red on my seat and the attendant had to come over to see what the problem was.......luckily he gave it a big push and it double clicked !!!!! How lucky was I......it was embarressing though.

I will defo not be going again until Im at least 3 stone lighter !!

xxx

Im a bit naive when it comes to this ticker melarchy. Please can someone tell me how to pop a plane on a countdown tape. X

Go to tickerfactory.com and choose an appropriate ticker. It will then give you an URL in a box a bit lower down the page. Copy that into your signature and away you go!!

Gal x

Just want to wish those going out tomorrow, good luck!

I can't imagine how you are feeling... nervous and excited seems to be the way to go.

I'm really looking forward to reading all about the experience, so don't forget to tell us prebands what to expect...

Thanks and good luck,

Gal x

Hi everyone,

Thankyou for all your good wishes, ur a fantastic bunch of peeps :tongue2:

Good luck to all the new people who are being banded, cant wait to hear about your jounery.

Happy Birthday girls, hope you enjoyed ur birthday and received some nice pressies.

Gary so glad ur band is going to be sorted, at no cost to urself.

Fantastic reading all your messages, everyone is doing so well. Your postings really cheer me up, i love reading a your pros and cons, your lifes, your adventures, your all fantastic. Even though it has taken me ages to read all your postings

Mandy xx

Hi all only me!!!

My god i haven't been on for 2 weeks as been really busy and it has just taken me 7 hours to read all the posts!!!

Welcome to the newbies!

Sorry to hear your news Gary but happy it is being dealt with!

Welcome back flirty!

Congratulations Sammy!

Welcome back Mandy!

Happy birthday mmm!

Freckles what can i say? god your storys make me giggle but i am exactly the same!!! Mum gave me 1 dose of lactulose and by god it only took 20 mins to work and i was all cleared out!!!!!

Well had my 3rd fill with wendy last saturday and all is fine! As i live so far away from clinics (4 hours) she has agreed to do my 4th next tuesday 12th in Glasgow at 10:45! which is only 10 days between fills! How lucky am i :tongue2:

To date i have lost 2 stone 3 pounds and have been to the gym every day this week!!! Got circuits again tomorrow so hopefully this will shift a bit of weight!!!!

Sorry if i've missed anyone!!!

Hope your all well and just wanted to say i'm back!!!

Love Jo xxx:tongue_smilie:

Good to hear from you Odg and great weight loss, keep it up.

]

I am going to have to reserve a whole day to read the posts here, havent got much time atm, with going down to Cardiff to the wedding tomorrow.

Maggs, we're not leaving till 2:30 so we may be late getting there, will text you when we arrive at the hotel ok.

Cream crackers and marmite are my faves. I am even taking some with me lol.

Anita thanx for asking about my Mum, I had some bad news yesterday, and couldnt bring myself to post about it. They dont think my Mum will be able to come back home as she gets up at least 6 times a night to wee, they said I wouldnt be able to cope with that as she needs supervision since the stroke.

My heart is breaking for my poor Mum cos she was so happy when I said she would be coming home on 10th August.

Now she's got nothing to look forward to, she has to back into the home permanently.

The only thing I can do for her is a couple of times a week bring her home for the day so she wont feel like she's been dumped.

I am also planning on taking her on days out , there doesnt seem to be anything else I can do. I have to tell them on Monday what my decision is, but they say I wont be able to survive with getting up so much in the night, and I know they're right.

Anyway girlies enjoy the chit chat here, Hi to Mandy and anyone else who's around.

See you next week take care

xxxxx

Garry,

Don't be annoyed honey - think of it this way - you wouldn't be meeting me if ya didn't have to get it done again.....

Ha ha ha - ah now only joking. you must be browned off having to get it done again. See ya Tues. Land at 9pm can ya save some chocs for me?

Siobhain

Siobhain i am sure it will be my pleassure, i will be there in the afternoon and think going to docs home for my scan, who are you travelling with. I will pm you my number so u can let me know what room or i can meet you in bar for a blether.

gx

Hi Garry im so pleased for you thank god they have been far about it just the hassle of having to go back over but hopefully it will just be a little repair they can do it with a local you've done so well so far far i know its a bit of a hassle but you need to get it sorted finger's crossed for you, glad you made the point about fills i have been going to Fred all a long i think im only 1 fill away from sweet spot and was considering going to Wendy also to get some advice is well but i think i will stick to Fred at the mo unless Dr Chris makes some arrangement with her its just Freds not great for information and peep's on here speak very highly about Wendy, don't get me wrong about Fred hes been very nice it just he doesn't seem have much to say about diet and stuff lets hope they can come to some arrangement maybe we will all have to nominate you Gar as are spokes person:rolleyes::tongue2:

you know me shoes that wont be a problem. I am no expert but i have a pretty good understanding of nutrition so ask me any questions and i will advise from my own experiences (may not be factual) so dont quote me.

gx

Hi

YES !! I did it, I did it !! I think I've got a ticker for someone who is IT illiterate this is a major accomplishment.

Freckles really sorry to hear ur Mum won't b able to return, u must b so disappointed as u obviously care for her very much. I work for social services and often have to manage decisions like this and it's seldom easy - It means alot if ur happy with the standard of care the home is providing, and I'm sure u will continue share great days together.

Best wishes for girls going tommorow ur probably already in bed. For me it was a totally surreal experience and I still have mornings when I waken and have to rub tummy (scars they are tiny) to realise I really did do it :tongue2:

Siobhain i am sure it will be my pleassure, i will be there in the afternoon and think going to docs home for my scan, who are you travelling with. I will pm you my number so u can let me know what room or i can meet you in bar for a blether.

gx

Garry,

You want my room number??? Cheeky git.....Ha - nice try!!!

thanks for mobile number got it.

Will text ya when I'm there.

Travelling with my bestest friend 'Evelyn' who is the opposite of me - not a pic on her!!!

See ya soon

Siobhain

For anyone wanting to know how to put on a Ticker, go to page 9 of this thread. English Rose tells you perfectly how to do it !! Even if your're not an IT boffin !!

Garry,

You want my room number??? Cheeky git.....Ha - nice try!!!

thanks for mobile number got it.

Will text ya when I'm there.

Travelling with my bestest friend 'Evelyn' who is the opposite of me - not a pic on her!!!

See ya soon

Siobhain

excussssseeeee me!!!!! what do you take me for, I am offering my support, no idea where your coming from!!!!!!

g

Just want to wish those going out tomorrow, good luck!

I can't imagine how you are feeling... nervous and excited seems to be the way to go.

I'm really looking forward to reading all about the experience, so don't forget to tell us prebands what to expect...

Thanks and good luck,

Gal x

Thanks Galatea........thats exactly how I feel....Still trying to pack, cant decide what clothes to take. Apparently its going to be 30 over there tomrrow:tongue_smilie:, I thought the weather would be like ours.

I'll let you know how we got on when I come back, I arrive home late subday night but all beng well I'llbe on here monday.

Thanks everyone for all the good wishes

Take Care

Jackie:ohmy::ohmy:

Freckles,

Really sorry to hear about your mum. It must be so hard for you. As much as you love her and don't want to leave her there, deep down she'e probably in the best place getting all the care. Its so hard looking after elderly