Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi Maysh,

I'm staying at the Campanile hotel. Purely cos apparently everyone stays there - don't want to be the only banded person at the Crown Plaza!

See Garry is getting re-done on the 12th too! I've been taking my Milk Thistle too, but mine is in droplet form so add to a glass of Water three times a day. I don't drink alcohol anyhow so here's hoping my liver shouldn't be too big anyhow. Had porridge for Breakfast, herbal tea at 11, now having a salad for lunch with tuna fish. Oh shine my halo:smile:

Its hard going alright, and I'ver certainly slipped up like yourself - mainly with crisps.

Its my birthday today and hubby has bought profeterioles for dessert....I'll have one, maybe 2.....oh help:cursing:

toppings, yep look forward to seeing you on tuesday, am i right in saying maysh is being done the same day, we will all be fine.

gx

toppings, yep look forward to seeing you on tuesday, am i right in saying maysh is being done the same day, we will all be fine.

gx

Hi Garry,

Maysh is being banded the day before on the 11th. She'll be keeping the bed warm.

S x

Hurray:thumbup:...Someone whos getting banded the same time as me. I booked the package with Fred so I think I will be staying close to the hospital. We will see each other a the hospital, It makes me feel better knowing that I will see someone I know over there.

The nerves are begining to set in.....plus not sure if I have everything..Going shopping in a while to get all the last minute stuff. Felling nervous about carrying sooooo much cash as well. G

Good Luck... See you on Friday

Jackie

yeah the cash :-( s'a hell of amount to be carrying about in a strange country :-S

My hubby said he'd be more afraid of anyone trying to take that amount of cash from me :-) more likely to require surgical removal!!

I didnt go through Fred, i did it all myself, but now wishing i had.

didn't even think about taking milk thistle :-( ooooh i so hope my op can be done and my liver is ok.....have had the worst month in so many ways.....

i hope i don't get sent packing :-(

i'll listen out for an English accent, you listen out for a Scottish one....we're sure to meet up

yowzer!!!! not long now

x

hi bobo

I'v hired a vibrating plate from fitness takeaway £55+£3delivery for a month it's comming tomorrow,have you or anyone else tried them or know anything about them.it's supposed to be good for burning the calories and shaking the beef off you (i'll try anything me)

good luck to Garry and all the rest of you thats getting banded soon.

homecare

good to hear your doing a lot better apart from your hangover.i'm not being as sick now i'v really slowed things down. beeboo x

hey Jackie + Shellangel

don't stress yourself out to much about your liver,most poeple that's overweight have a large liver,I know I did and other poeple that I met over in Belgium did as well,good luck to both of you. You'v made the right decision getting banded it's well worth it.

beeboo x

Thank you Freckles and Homecare for your lovely birthday wishes.

Day going good so far - haven't given in to the profiteroles but ya know it only takes a minute girl (as Take That would say)

hey Jackie + Shellangel

don't stress yourself out to much about your liver,most poeple that's overweight have a large liver,I know I did and other poeple that I met over in Belgium did as well,good luck to both of you. You'v made the right decision getting banded it's well worth it.

beeboo x

Thanks Beeboo

I've got the milk thistle but I keep forgetting to take it.....Off to the kitchen now, should be able to get a few doses down before we go.:smile2:

yeah the cash :-( s'a hell of amount to be carrying about in a strange country :-S

My hubby said he'd be more afraid of anyone trying to take that amount of cash from me :-) more likely to require surgical removal!!

I didnt go through Fred, i did it all myself, but now wishing i had.

didn't even think about taking milk thistle :-( ooooh i so hope my op can be done and my liver is ok.....have had the worst month in so many ways.....

i hope i don't get sent packing :-(

i'll listen out for an English accent, you listen out for a Scottish one....we're sure to meet up

yowzer!!!! not long now

x

Hi Shellangel

I'll listen out for the scottish accent and look for the angel wings!!!!..........You wont miss me with my west country accent. Hey with a bit of luck we'll be in the same hospital room. I'm sure someone said that they have four beds to a room.

I think I would be like you if anyone tried to take that cash off of me (assuming I could catch them) they'd also be heading for a hospital bed............I got the milk thistle..its in the Holland and Barrett bag in the kitchen...going to take some now. >>I also go the arnica tablets to take. I suppose I should start taking them now as well. I got Anadin liquifast, Remegel and Zantac is there anything else I should be taking!!!!!!!!

See you soon

Jackie:blink::ohmy:

Hi

Can anyone tell me what I should take to Belgium with me? I got painkillers and some dressings but should I take slimfast and cupasoup. If I should take slimfast did you take ready made or powder (I hate milk) I thought the ready made stuff might taste nicer!!! Any thoughts or suggestions welcome

Jackie

Well I got my date today going over next tues the 11th and gettn fixed on 12th so all good they have been fantastic can't fault frederik, chris d and dr chris very impressed with the way they have handled it.

That is brilliant news garry, I am so so pleased for you!!!4i0yvm.jpg4i0yvm.jpg4i0yvm.jpg

What a marvellous doctor Cris is. I wish I had known all of this before I had my first band fitted in the UK!!!

hi bobo

I'v hired a vibrating plate from fitness takeaway £55+£3delivery for a month it's comming tomorrow,have you or anyone else tried them or know anything about them.it's supposed to be good for burning the calories and shaking the beef off you (i'll try anything me)

good luck to Garry and all the rest of you thats getting banded soon.

homecare

good to hear your doing a lot better apart from your hangover.i'm not being as sick now i'v really slowed things down. beeboo x

Beebo can you cancel that order, on the info you get from CDB after the op its tells you not to use them if you,ve a band fitted. I have a vibrating plate machine and have given it away because you cant use it even a long time post op. for further info contact Fred or CDB

Hi beeboo frederik told me not to use a vibrating machine when i mentioned it to him, i would try and cancel if it poss x

Happy birthday toppings x

Hi Jackie,

I'm finding the low fat diet ok, have had the occasional slip-up but nothing major. I am taking the milk thistle tablets when i remember!!!

I didn't get a diet plan to follow but i am vegetarian so most of them don't suit me anyway.

How are you feeling?x

Hi Maysh

I forgot to take the milk thistle tablets so I'm going to start now (better late than never)

Trying to be good on the low fat diet but things are getting in the way...:blink:

My stomache turn every time I think about thursday, I dont really like flying that much and I'm taking my mum with me which I hope isnt a mistake...we get on fine but I think I will worry about her being back at the hotel on her own. ..Its funny, when I booked the op she was the only person I could think of that would come with me. I'm sure all will be well.....I sound like I'm moaning, I'm not, just having a Peggy Panick moment:blushing:

Take Care

Jackie