Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Update: spouse left 4 days after surgery.

No he didn't deserve you. Have you thought about getting counseling to help put him behind you? although he was apparently bad for you, I sense you are holding on to the hurt. You have to let it go and let God!.

I'm not a professional I am just sensing in all your responses the hurt is deep. Please take care ou YOU!

Thanks. Yep seeing a great christian counselor now & helping me a lot. I agree with you, just process habe to work through & know will get to point can eventually forgive him (more for me to be bale to move on -will help but have to continue to work through anger & all). Agree with you on counseling. & continuing to go for awhile.

Sent from my SM-S902L using the BariatricPal App

No he didn't deserve you. Have you thought about getting counseling to help put him behind you? although he was apparently bad for you, I sense you are holding on to the hurt. You have to let it go and let God!.

I'm not a professional I am just sensing in all your responses the hurt is deep. Please take care ou YOU!

Yea it was deep too.

I know you will be OK. Good luck on everything and may God continue to bless you.

Hi, wanted to Thank all those back after I had my sleeve surgery on 09/19/16 & 09/23/16 my husband left me. The we'll wishes really got me through some had times cause would read them when I needed a boost. I originally thought he left due to a drug issue. I thought we would work out if he got help but didn't work out that way. I found out by doing some investing that over our last 3 1/2 years of part-time nursing school -he cheated on me while in class at night after working full time, & on clinical weekends with multiple women. I really struggled after finding this out for awhile with getting Vitamins every day, enough Water, but did Protein drinks for Breakfast & still do for Protein amount. I got through things & doing so much better. I found out Friday also that I will be graduating nursing school. I work with claims dept for the hospital I had surgery at now. I hoping that after I pass my state exam I when take in few months I can get,a job on the baratric floor for surgery patients. I would love that even more then anything. I am writing this update so if anybody else loses their spouse after surgery -keep chin up because it will get better. Sleeve surgery on 09/19 was one of the best decision of my life. I filed for divorce & he signed papers last week, graduating nursing school from long part-time road, & am down around 50 pounds since surgery. I feel better then I have in such a long time -it is amazing how surgery can change your life for the better. I enjoy exercising, walking dogs & energy level is so much higher now. Plus hearing how well you look from others is huge boost to everyone. I hope nobody ever has to go through what I went through, but if anything hard happens in your life post surgery hang in there. Hang in there, keep chin up because trust me your life & overall health will get better & what a blessing in the changes. I do feel very, very blessed in my life again.

This is the first time reading this post and I'm very glad to hear your turning this into a positive. Your going to make the best Bariatric nurse and help so many people and find love again and someone to treat you the way you should be treated. God Bless you

Sent from my Bat Phone using the BariatricPal App

Congratulations Sweetie! You inspire. Everything is turning in your favor and your blessings and efforts and have come back full circle. Stay blessed and enjoy this holiday season. Rooting for your goald from Hawaii. Aloha:)

Sent from my SM-N920P using the BariatricPal App

Hi, wanted to Thank all those back after I had my sleeve surgery on 09/19/16 & 09/23/16 my husband left me. The we'll wishes really got me through some had times cause would read them when I needed a boost. I originally thought he left due to a drug issue. I thought we would work out if he got help but didn't work out that way. I found out by doing some investing that over our last 3 1/2 years of part-time nursing school -he cheated on me while in class at night after working full time, & on clinical weekends with multiple women. I really struggled after finding this out for awhile with getting Vitamins every day, enough Water, but did Protein drinks for Breakfast & still do for Protein amount. I got through things & doing so much better. I found out Friday also that I will be graduating nursing school. I work with claims dept for the hospital I had surgery at now. I hoping that after I pass my state exam I when take in few months I can get,a job on the baratric floor for surgery patients. I would love that even more then anything. I am writing this update so if anybody else loses their spouse after surgery -keep chin up because it will get better. Sleeve surgery on 09/19 was one of the best decision of my life. I filed for divorce & he signed papers last week, graduating nursing school from long part-time road, & am down around 50 pounds since surgery. I feel better then I have in such a long time -it is amazing how surgery can change your life for the better. I enjoy exercising, walking dogs & energy level is so much higher now. Plus hearing how well you look from others is huge boost to everyone. I hope nobody ever has to go through what I went through, but if anything hard happens in your life post surgery hang in there. Hang in there, keep chin up because trust me your life & overall health will get better & what a blessing in the changes. I do feel very, very blessed in my life again.

This is the first time reading this post and I'm very glad to hear your turning this into a positive. Your going to make the best Bariatric nurse and help so many people and find love again and someone to treat you the way you should be treated. God Bless you

Sent from my Bat Phone using the BariatricPal App

Thank you so much BigJohn58 for kind words. I appreciate it. I am going to try to be best nurse I can & yes hope to find love again for someone to appreciate me. :) Merry Christmas.

Congratulations Sweetie! You inspire. Everything is turning in your favor and your blessings and efforts and have come back full circle. Stay blessed and enjoy this holiday season. Rooting for your goald from Hawaii. Aloha:)

Sent from my SM-N920P using the BariatricPal App

Aloha Lola4rmKona. Thank you. I really feel 2017 is going to be much better year. You enjoy the holiday season too from here in Lancaster County, PA.

You are one strong lady.Keep up the hard work.Congrats on graduating nursing school too.

Thank you both. Yep - I truly feel God has amazing things planned for me. I know now that you are right my life will be better without him & already feels like it is.

Sweetie, I am so encouraged and happy for your 50lb weight loss but I think the biggest weight that you lost was your husband. You seem to be doing so much better without him.

Congratulations on your future endeavors.

God Bless!!!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App