Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Husband says he doesn't like skinny women...WTH!

This is so wrong. You deserve so much better than that. We all do. I know marriage takes a lot of love and hard work, and it's not easy to just walk away... But you need to do what is ultimately best for YOU. Hang in there, focus on your health, and don't let him get you down.

Same here that's why I gained 20 pounds back now trying to get it off .Thats a form of jealousy smh and in a sense control

SleevedupKay215

I'm not at all. He isn't happy I went through with it but he has to deal with that not me. I'm happily sleeved and down 7lbs in 4 days. I'm looking forward to working this sleeve until I'm st goal. Thanks for the encouragement.

This is so wrong. You deserve so much better than that. We all do. I know marriage takes a lot of love and hard work, and it's not easy to just walk away... But you need to do what is ultimately best for YOU. Hang in there, focus on your health, and don't let him get you down.

I agree that he was trying to control me. But I showed him that I come first for a change in this marriage. I didn't do it 4 years ago because of all the crap he said. But this time I was like no im not gonna miss out on this again because it's like letting me goofy hom n that's not happenings again .

Same here that's why I gained 20 pounds back now trying to get it off .Thats a form of jealousy smh and in a sense control

SleevedupKay215

Hey Dknal2. Im sooo happy all is well you... Glad your son was with you thru this. Have you bee. Released from the hosptial to go home. He still hasnt come around. Oh well. Keep pushing onward. Soooo happy for the NEW you. Keep us posted. Take care...

Sent from my SM-N920P using the BariatricPal App

Hi @wilson06..... I am back home in Alabama. I reached home yesterday. I am a little sore still and I have just a little bit of gas but it is escaping now, lol. I have lost 7 lbs post op day 4. So, I'm excited. Since I have been home my husband kind of won't say anything about the sleeve. I don't care either way. I'm pushing ahead and make this sleeve do what it does.

Hey Dknal2. Im sooo happy all is well you... Glad your son was with you thru this. Have you bee. Released from the hosptial to go home. He still hasnt come around. Oh well. Keep pushing onward. Soooo happy for the NEW you. Keep us posted. Take care...

Hi @wilson06..... I am back home in Alabama. I reached home yesterday. I am a little sore still and I have just a little bit of gas but it is escaping now, lol. I have lost 7 lbs post op day 4. So, I'm excited. Since I have been home my husband kind of won't say anything about the sleeve. I don't care either way. I'm pushing ahead and make this sleeve do what it does.

I dont blame you. 7lbs in 4 days thats great. I'm like what somebody else said get that sexy dress and look what you have to look forward to in 4 to 6 mnths. Thats awesome. I'm happy for you. Its count down for me. Wed I start pre op for 2weeks and then Dec 28th is the day. Keep Going.... You Got this...

Thank you so much for the encouragement. My pals on this forum have really been my rock during this and I appreciate each one of you. Good luck on the 28th. You will do great.

I dont blame you. 7lbs in 4 days thats great. I'm like what somebody else said get that sexy dress and look what you have to look forward to in 4 to 6 mnths. Thats awesome. I'm happy for you. Its count down for me. Wed I start pre op for 2weeks and then Dec 28th is the day. Keep Going.... You Got this...

How is everything going? Are you feeling ok?

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Hi gypsy..... how are you doing ? I'm doing okay trying to heal up... 10 days post op...I feel a lil sick today. And I did yesterday as well. But I will be ok. My husband doesn't really say much about the surgery anymore, just kinda asks if I'm ok. I just solicit support from this forum as much as I can. Not doing so great last two days but I will be ok.

Hi gypsy..... how are you doing ? I'm doing okay trying to heal up... 10 days post op...I feel a lil sick today. And I did yesterday as well. But I will be ok. My husband doesn't really say much about the surgery anymore, just kinda asks if I'm ok. I just solicit support from this forum as much as I can. Not doing so great last two days but I will be ok.

I hope you feel better soon!! Good here, waiting for my date and trying to study for my anatomy final today . Hopefully your husband comes around soon! Wanted to check if you were ok!! Keep doing you and the rest will come! ❤️❤️

???? thank you .

I hope you feel better soon!! Good here, waiting for my date and trying to study for my anatomy final today . Hopefully your husband comes around soon! Wanted to check if you were ok!! Keep doing you and the rest will come! ❤️❤️

I think you should do what's best for you personally and for your children! I also think it's a great idea to be as healthy as you can because it sounds like your children are around the age to have grand babies within the next couple of years! Ultimately it's your choice I'm sorry you have to deal with this situation! Best of luck

I'm 10 days post op and just focusing on healing and that's it. Thanks for the encouragement, I appreciate it.

I think you should do what's best for you personally and for your children! I also think it's a great idea to be as healthy as you can because it sounds like your children are around the age to have grand babies within the next couple of years! Ultimately it's your choice I'm sorry you have to deal with this situation! Best of luck

Thank you for encouragement. My bible tells me that my God will never leave me or forsake me. So as long as that is true, I'm alone physically yes but God has this all in his hands. I'm noticing strength that I didn't notice before in myself. It hurts but hay, I will be okay sooner than later.

I went through the same thing with my Daughter dad great fully when he proposed to me I didn't accept him as my husband I end up leaving him because I realize I'm doing this for me and my daughter I be damn if any one option stop me or cant accept my decision .so yea I totally agree do what make you happy after all you have to live with you not everyone else my mom does it too sometimes I feel alone but I read my Bible for strength in I keep on pushing baby

. God bless

Sent from my Z981 using the BariatricPal App

Yes and His hands will always have you. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all they ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path.

My husband couldn't understand how much pain I constantly was in and why I stopped wanting to go out. Then he went with me to the consultation with the surgeon and then a few weeks after he surprised me and took me out for a night in the town but he saw how hard it was for me to walk. A lightbulb went off.

At 5'5 and 237 lbs I hide my weight well but how I feel is a different story. sleep apnea, PCOS and Fibromyalgia are all my new normal, but after turning 40 last month I refuse to live like this anymore. 2/6/17 I will be sleeved. I have always struggled and yoyo dieting so much from WL plans to pills to pills and plans.

I'm praying for you honey because marriage is hard work! But Gods got that too!!