Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

calling all December 2016 sleevers!

Hi guys

Had my op on dec 25 can i be added to thr group please?

My NUT says i can move on to soft solids today but i cant seem to hold down basic stuff without wretching,

I tried eggs or baked potato without skin and it didnt sit well at all.

Im wondering if anyone has any ideas?

Sent from my LG-H850 using the BariatricPal App

I was glad to read that some others are hitting that stall! I am a month out and the first 20 went fairly quickly, but in the last week....nothing! I do agree that the inches do still seem to be moving, so that is good.

I'm down 16kgs since 2 week pre op or 13 kgs down since op dec 5th.. I have had a slight stall week 3 to week 4.5.

I'm also a low BMI'er so I started at around 84kgs now I'm 68.

I don't do calories and wouldn't have a clue how much I eat but I do eat Protein at every meal and keep my fats up and carbs down to very little.

eggs are a major food in my plan as well as cottage cheese , cream cheese and any cheese really lol..

I eat chicken and beef mince and tuna

Cauliflower, carrot and zucchini mostly

Protein powder is sometimes added as well to different dishes ..

avocado is a huge part of what i eat as well

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

You are doing great. I started pre op weight at 242 lbs. ... surgery day weight was 219 lbs.. weight now is 191 lbs. so , 6 weeks with 26 lb weightloss but 51 lbs overall. I eat tuna, grilled chicken breast, squash, carrots, Protein shakes, boiled eggs, refried Beans, Greek yogurt and sugar free Jello. Spoke with nutritionist today and she said I am making great food choices and to give my body time to adjust and then lose. My doc said I am tracking on point as well today. I only have 40 lbs to go until I'm at goal but he said I may lose more due to he doesn't expect me to stop until June that is when I may plateau. My BMI is 30 now and it was 39.4 to start. So I thank God for blessing me with this opportunity. I'm staying optimistic and gonna keep on my elliptical until I get to where I want to be.

I'm down 16kgs since 2 week pre op or 13 kgs down since op dec 5th.. I have had a slight stall week 3 to week 4.5.

I'm also a low BMI'er so I started at around 84kgs now I'm 68.

I don't do calories and wouldn't have a clue how much I eat but I do eat Protein at every meal and keep my fats up and carbs down to very little.

eggs are a major food in my plan as well as cottage cheese , cream cheese and any cheese really lol..

I eat chicken and beef mince and tuna

Cauliflower, carrot and zucchini mostly

Protein Powder is sometimes added as well to different dishes ..

avocado is a huge part of what i eat as well

December 5th is my surgery. I would love to join this group.

Sent from my SM-G935T using the BariatricPal App

I'm December 5th too! *high fives*
Me tooo!

I have a weird question. Does anyone else feel like they have BO more often now than before surgery? I cannot go more than a day without showering and when I exercise, forget it! I was not like this before . Anyone else???

Yes I do ..... before I could literally go without deodorant ( not that I did lol)

Now I find I need more or an extra shower. And at the gym I'm like omg lol...

Maybe has something to do with ketosis or that extra Protein.. cause remembering back to when I stared body building I had the same thing

@@erica_ozzy73 I only have three wounds one to the right of my belly one to my left and one below my sternum as well- the one below my sternum was where the liver retractor was- at least that's what my dr told me so nearly everyone should have that one because it's where the liver is lifted for the procedure

It's been a month since my surgery 12/20/16, I think I'm doing pretty good especially with inches, my lbs are kinda at a steady pace. I started out at 267 before surgery I weighed 258 now I'm stuck at 242...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using the BariatricPal App

post-308995-14850088694088_thumb.jpg

It's been a month since my surgery 12/20/16, I think I'm doing pretty good especially with inches, my lbs are kinda at a steady pace. I started out at 267 before surgery I weighed 258 now I'm stuck at 242...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using the BariatricPal App

Beautiful!!!! Keep up the great work!