Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

calling all December 2016 sleevers!

I had my surgery on December 12. I'm almost a month out and doing well. Before surgery weighed 204 having lost 14# before surgery and I now weigh 190#.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

So I accidentally bought a medium top from under armor as opposed to the large I thought I was grabbing - I'm a little over one month post op and o tried it on and not only could I get it on but it actually fit- so that inspired me to try on the large hoodie and it fit too- despite the dreaded stall life is amazing.

Hi redgurl37... my date was dec 5th as well. How have you been doing ?

I would love to join. My date was December 5th

I was in a stall for almost 2 weeks, I changed things up a lil bit and went out for a run with my dog and the next day I lost 2lb no carbs works for me

I agree about carbs... I bought an elliptical and increased my Water intake and I am back to losing as well . I was in quite the lull... it was making me mad but I said I needed to change up as well and I did... but I will say even during that stall inches were still dropping like crazy ????

I was in a stall for almost 2 weeks, I changed things up a lil bit and went out for a run with my dog and the next day I lost 2lb no carbs works for me

My nutritionist told me that I would have plateaus where I wouldn't loss weight for few days or weeks that it was normal especially for women.

I think i did it, did it show up?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using the BariatricPal App

Yes it did!!!! Even the people who told me it wouldn't let them join still says pending by their name so maybe they all were doing it wrong? lol, but lets get this group out there so we all have each other we have 15 days till its our month!!!!
My gastric sleeve surgery was December 19, 2016.

Sent from my SM-S902L using the BariatricPal App

I am in the same boat. I am trying to eat 700 or 800 calories a day, but I can only manage 500-600. I have been losing and gaining and losing the same pound for a week now

Edited by chiarraim