Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

i use an electric blanket, a heated throw for when im at my desk, im toying with heated slippers lol, although i bought these slippers called camping slippers by Baffin, on Amazon, they look sort of silly, but think of them as looking like a puffy coat but for your feet, they really work, i also wind up using fingerless gloves so i can type and keep part of my hands warm.

im just happy go lucky, no fighting with anyone. thank you.

I'm in Louisiana... it ain't even close to cold yet, and may not even get cold. It didn't last year. I look like an Eskimo every morning in hoodies and sweat pants to do my bus route. (Currently 82 wth a low of 63). Dreading the freezing cold days and let's not even think about the rainy cold days that chill to the bone!

I have been sleeping with a comforter, Sherpa blanket and a fleece blanket...and one blanket wrapped around my head.

Taking notes!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Jesus loves you!!!

Chilly morning here in UK. Sitting in bed with first cuppa of the day with one large ginger cat and two small dogs draped over me. As warm as toast with my animal comforters. Lovely.............don't want to get up!!!

Chilly morning here in UK. Sitting in bed with first cuppa of the day with one large ginger cat and two small dogs draped over me. As warm as toast with my animal comforters. Lovely.............don't want to get up!!!

Hi another fellow Brit. I live in Lamcashire 1 week post op tomorrow xx

Well, what a devastating, delectable, delightful mental image I have of my WLS pals over there in the US. I'm surprised that you haven't got your knitting needles out and getting woolly hats and scarves churned out to keep you going throughout the cold months! Toughen up you lot-try living here in the U.K.!!

Ha. The US is a pretty big country with lots of climates. Many of which are far colder than the U.K.

I live near Detroit, and our average low in January is about -8 Celsius compared to 1 Celsius in Edinburgh. We Celebrate any day in January where it is ABOVE freezing, let alone the AVERAGE low temperature.

And Detroit is definitely not the coldest place in the US!

@@higher

Yeah skinny jeans are useless when you are losing, they get saggy so fast. I am not spending over $30 on jeans right now, even though I really want some nice ones in the $180 range just because they fit. *sigh*

I go for bodycon dresses because you can get the most mileage out of them. Even when they get a little loose, you can bunch them up a little and they will look like they have some ruching.

Yeah, it is basically dressing like a Kardashian hiding their Lipo scars 101. Layers for warmth and to hide certain things, while still showing a lot off, because bodycon. Also wearing Shapewear and tight clothes helps hold warmth in.

Yeah bodycon dresses and bodysuits and skirts is the best look for me right now. I'm really struggling with pants because I've now got an almost completely flat butt but still have a small front butt of loose skin and stomach fat. Will have to work on butt building exercises over time and eventually plastics but for now, with the exception of leggings on the weekends, I'm basically a no pants zone. The shopping is nonstop though.

I had been wearing a latex waist trainer some days (I know, I know) which is supposed to get really warm and was still cold. But I've been in south Florida working for the last week so suddenly couldn't relate to my own thread anymore. Even in A/C rooms or right now I'm posting on a plane I'm not cold. I think the difference is that in NYC it's always cold and I never get a chance to warm up but in FL I retained some of the warmth from outside. Or maybe my problem has suddenly vanished, like the random knee pain I had last week. Who knows.

@@higher

It comes and goes, and you are right it depends on where you are and who you are around etc.

Yeah I can totally relate to the front butt. I have a decent butt, except it is over shadowed by my stomach. So annoying. I can mask it pretty well with Shapewear.

After the current jeans I have are too big, which it seems like is going to happen in the next week or 2. I am not buying anymore jeans. Dresses and skirts only going forward.

I'm almost to onederland, so the fur is happening very soon!

@@trekker954 here you go

I am always cold... all through summer the kids had the air on and I am under my bog blanket. It's bad sometimes where I have to take a hot bath just to warm up properly... heat is on at 73 ish... and I am still under a blanket. I know I lost insulation... But tell me you get use to it cos I don't wanna be an icicle forever... Now that it's winter and freezing I have to layer usually fleece lined leggings under jeans two shirts and a jacket and socks are a must.... Before weigh loss... I was in shorts and a tank top dead of winter and comfy as can be... Did not expect to be cold even through summer... I am hoping it goes back to normal soon :) ?! My yr is coming up.. November 30th... I lost my weight way faster than I expect4ed.. Now I can't seem to get it to stop.. any idea's there? Help... cold still losing too small now can see my spinal bones :(

Russia.

My husband is Russian. I lived in Moscow for five years. I was a lot slimmer then, but still chubby. It's a hard place to be fat. Strangers on the street will mention that you're hefty. In the meantime, all the girls look like Barbie dolls.

My in-laws love discussing my weight. I didn't tell them about the surgery. I'll shock them next time we visit.

Sent from my SM-G925V using the BariatricPal App