Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Idiot dater (Rant warning)

I love my husband's gentleness and his AK47.

Not much of a Guy's Room

LisaMergs

HEAR HEAR!!! Totally agree with you!! But....our generation ( I'm 60 and he is 66) just don't have much of a ROMANTIC BONE in their body!! My sweet hubby come's thru once and awhile, like I don't dare say I like something cuz he will get it one way or another. Also, each and every one of his Brother's ( real and 1/2 bro's) have not any romance in them either!! HHHMMM Makes you wonder if it is in their GENES!!!

What do you mean your generation! I'm only 10 years younger than you are and I KNOW my life at 60 with the man I love will be every bit as romantic and breathtaking as it will be at 55.... And so on.

So, if it is your man...fix him! If it is both of you... Fix both! But listen carefully: don't let these years slide by without love, drive and of course spontaneity!!!! You will be in the ground soon enough- do not miss out!!!

And I don't think it is genetic- I think it is CONDITIONED into them.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I love trying to figure out women and my GF in particular. Not claiming to have figured everything out

Let me save you the trouble, stop now. Only women understand women; and they hate each other.

I really have no objection, esp. when the women give their perspective on the subject. If I'm wrong, I hope they would tell me, but if they are reinforcing a point that we men need to hear, I'm actually OK with it.

I really have no objection, esp. when the women give their perspective on the subject. If I'm wrong, I hope they would tell me, but if they are reinforcing a point that we men need to hear, I'm actually OK with it.

Then post in Mars/Venus!!! I want to input but I won't here.

I love trying to figure out women and my GF in particular. Not claiming to have figured everything out

Let me save you the trouble, stop now. Only women understand women; and they hate each other.

Ask 2 women what women want, and you'll get 14 answers, none of them actually correct.

"When all is said and done, usually more has been said than done. "

@@LipstickLady - Your point is well taken. I have done post in this section where I did ask for women's input. I was thinking this topic was going to go another way, but the best laid plans of mice and men sometimes go askew.

And @@BigViffer is going to rank my guy card and kick me out anyway, so we probably won't have this discussion down the road. ;-)

Then post in Mars/Venus!!! I want to input but I won't here.

Amen......well said.

Ok you Venus and Mars folks, what is between Venus and Mars?

Earth you dopes! And the sooner you realize this is where we all are, TOGETHER, and the sooner you search for things we have in common rather than in how we are different, the better your own personal life will be, and the world at large.

I work with special needs kids everyday and this is always my common matra with them.

Sent from me to you!

Earth you dopes! And the sooner you realize this is where we all are, TOGETHER, and the sooner you search for things we have in common rather than in how we are different, the better your own personal life will be, and the world at large.

I work with special needs kids everyday and this is always my common matra with them.

Sent from me to you!

Jeezus take the wheel. I need to unfollow this now.

Sent from me to you!

I must really be a dope.......all this time I thought I was from Mars......Good thing you came in here and straightened me out. Now my personal life will be so much better. Thanks ever so much. :o

Wow, those kids are gonna be some confused and dysfunctional adults after you're done with them.

I'm just glad I don't have to date anymore, man. That's all I know.