Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I finally did it!!!!! I made it to ONEderland!! I'm so excited! My first goal has been accomplished! My second goal is to get to 180!

great job!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920T using the BariatricPal App

OMG... I haven't tried this dress on since the day I took my before picture. It was so hard for me to get into that dress! I thought I would tear it apart! I feel so sexy again. I can't believe we have made is so far. We are doing it ladies! Congrats to us on our weightloss and healthy lives. My knees don't hurt anymore!

Yay!!! Way to go!

OMG... I haven't tried this dress on since the day I took my before picture. It was so hard for me to get into that dress! I thought I would tear it apart! I feel so sexy again. I can't believe we have made is so far. We are doing it ladies! Congrats to us on our weightloss and healthy lives. My knees don't hurt anymore!

Big difference...looking good lady

That is AWESOME! You look great. WAY TO GO!!!

one step at a time, one sip at a time, one pound at a time.

Hello ladies glad to hear most of you are feeling well...I'm frustrated I definitely get my liquids in but all Proteins and most foods are making me nauseous I take zofran and it helps but it doesn't completely stop it. I constantly feel sick and I'm getting so depressed because of it. My surgeon isn't paying me any mind tells me it's my anxiety but I know it's not...I get these strong pains at night that are so bad I have to take a pain pill sometimes two...I'm wondering if it's my gallbladder I am going to ask my pcp to look into it, I feel so helpless and frustrated

Sent from my iPhone using BariatricPal

@ I am so happy for you I know you must feel great I actually did some comparison photos today and couldn't believe my eyes

post-292729-14677688486299_thumb.jpg

Edited by yescres07

Hello ladies glad to hear most of you are feeling well...I'm frustrated I definitely get my liquids in but all Proteins and most foods are making me nauseous I take zofran and it helps but it doesn't completely stop it. I constantly feel sick and I'm getting so depressed because of it. My surgeon isn't paying me any mind tells me it's my anxiety but I know it's not...I get these strong pains at night that are so bad I have to take a pain pill sometimes two...I'm wondering if it's my gallbladder I am going to ask my pcp to look into it, I feel so helpless and frustrated

@ I am so happy for you I know you must feel great I actually did some comparison photos today and couldn't believe my eyes

I'm sorry u r dealing with this I am also still vomiting everyday take Reglan 3 times a day I've been in hospital 2 times for fluids, I'm so weak, had a scope done 2day had a 50% blockage from scar tissue, he opened it up so hopefully it gets better back on liquid diet...maybe ask your surgeon about a scope?

Sent from my SM-N910V using the BariatricPal App

I almost feel guilty feeling so well. I'm so sorry to hear you ladies are feeling bad still. I can easily see how that could become depressing.

My face comparison.

I decided to go through pics on my phone this evening and see what I could come up with for a face comparison.

Not sure if I'm doing this right.

post-286526-14679579130012_thumb.jpg

You look fabulous! I'm so sorry you don't feel fabulous. :-( I finally found a Protein that goes in smooth. Fuzzy Navel by nectar. But it has to be VERY cold and it has to be mixed in the smoothie blender. I keep it in a thermo while I drink it in slushy form.

My face comparison.

I decided to go through pics on my phone this evening and see what I could come up with for a face comparison.

Wow, this is a big difference. You look so much younger! It's crazy how much younger one looks after a few pounds have been shed.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using the BariatricPal App

My face comparison.

You look freaking incredible! You go girl!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Disneyland...

So, I have been feeling great! I'm drinking my Water. I'm having my Protein. I'm even trying to keep up with my Vitamins. Doctor released me for everything. I decided to go to Disneyland. I have a year pass so I don't mind going in the evening time. I got there at 5pm yesterday and left at 1030pm. At 9pm, I took out my Protein snack and sat on the floor to watch the beautiful fireworks. Big mistake. I didn't pay attention to how much I was eating and ate way too fast. At 10 I wasn't feeling well and told my sister we need to go home now. It took us 30 mins to get to the tran line. That's when it happened. I got nausea and I started sweating real bad. I walked away from my sister and went to stand in a clear area. I leaned on the fence to try to sit on the floor before it happened but I was too late, my whole body was sweating, I became so light headed that my body collapsed. Before I knew it, there was a crowd around me. Asking me all kinds of questions that, at that moment, I just couldn't answer. It felt like all of this happened within 10 minutes to me, but my sister said we were there for 45 minutes. Then a nurse came and took my vitals. My blood pressure was low, so they brought a wheelchair to me and put me on a bus to my car. I was so embarrassed for causing a scene. At disneyland of all places. Ugh

Edited by onmica

I found out about using baby spoons, it really has helped

Disneyland...

So, I have been feeling great! I'm drinking my Water. I'm having my Protein. I'm even trying to keep up with my Vitamins. Doctor released me for everything. I decided to go to Disneyland. I have a year pass so I don't mind going in the evening time. I got there at 5pm yesterday and left at 1030pm. At 9pm, I took out my Protein snack and sat on the floor to watch the beautiful fireworks. Big mistake. I didn't pay attention to how much I was eating and ate way too fast. At 10 I wasn't feeling well and told my sister we need to go home now. It took us 30 mins to get to the tran line. That's when it happened. I got nausea and I started sweating real bad. I walked away from my sister and went to stand in a clear area. I leaned on the fence to try to sit on the floor before it happened but I was too late, my whole body was sweating, I became so light headed that my body collapsed. Before I knew it, there was a crowd around me. Asking me all kinds of questions that, at that moment, I just couldn't answer. It felt like all of this happened within 10 minutes to me, but my sister said we were there for 45 minutes. Then a nurse came and took my vitals. My blood pressure was low, so they brought a wheelchair to me and put me on a bus to my car. I was so embarrassed for causing a scene. At disneyland of all places. Ugh

That's exactly how they say the dumping goes.....bummer that it had to happen there and all. It keeps you in check though