Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The forums are getting out of control

It's an oldie, but a goldie ....

someone-on-the-internet-is-wrong.jpg

Hmmmm, no. We seem to be missing someone.....let me summon her.

Beetlejuice!

Beetlejuice!

Beetlejuice!

More like:

Bloody Mary!

Bloody Mary!

Bloody Mary!

(Not the urban legend myth that could be summoned, but reading all of this makes me want to drink 3 Bloody Mary's :))

Edited by 4MRB4PHOTO

More like:

Bloody Mary!

Bloody Mary!

Bloody Mary!

(Not the urban legend myth that could be summoned, but reading all of this makes me want to drink 3 Bloody Mary's :))

OOhhhhhh ... if only I could drink ONE bloody mary anymore. {SIGH}

. From what I have gathered, all of our experiences are different, backgrounds are different, we're just different.

If you don't agree with something, that's fine, if you do that's fine too.

Relax, it's the internet. No need to get all worked up. As you stated above......everybody's different. ;)

1.) If you don't like what you are reading, keep on scrolling.

2.) If you don't like who is doing the writing, put them on ignore.

It's really quite simple.

Geez. And I thought things were going well lately.

If you have as specific issue with someone, why not approach them directly with a PM?

Because it's SO MUCH MORE FUN to create drama. Oh wait...the irony. ;)

Well, then, all of our names are in one place, it will be easy to add us to your "ignore" list.

We're helpful like that. Sometimes.

HAHHAHAAAA! For real. I snorted.

My observation? It's always those who are crying out against the perceived drama, demanding people respond in a certain manner, and complaining about off topic posts are the first to call names and use the words "bullies", "cliques" and "gang" while creating the very drama they are railing against.

Weird stuff right there.

Glad to see the whole "gang" is here, I was waiting lol

Sent from my SM-G928T using the BariatricPal App

Hmmmm, no. We seem to be missing someone.....let me summon her.

Beetlejuice!

Beetlejuice!

Beetlejuice!

TA-DAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

More like:

Bloody Mary!

Bloody Mary!

Bloody Mary!

Why can't you?

Occassionaly, I remind newcomers that opinions and tact will vary, but we mean well. I have used the IGNORE feature once, because that certain person was inflammatory and used foul language.

When someone posts with a situation and asks for an opinion or for what our experience has been in that regard, they are going to get all kinds of responses. It may not even have paragraphs and punctuation or proper English Grammar.

We just need to be civilized enough to recognize that for as much as we have in common, we also have those differences in upbringing and environment that affect our perspective.

I don't like drama and conflict either, but I have been on the forum for 2 1/2 years and have learned to blow past posts that raise my blood pressure.

I don't like drama and conflict either, but I have been on the forum for 2 1/2 years and have learned to blow past posts that raise my blood pressure.

You mean you adulted? :D

Surely someone should have complained by now pointed out that this is in the general section, and not the rant section.

Surely someone should have complained by now pointed out that this is in the general section, and not the rant section.

I kind of did, but I think it needed to be more directly stated. so thank you. :D
No, it isn't. ;):D

More like:

Bloody Mary!

Bloody Mary!

Bloody Mary!

Why can't you?

Too heavy on my tummy. After about 3 sips I feel like a rock has hit the bottom of my of my stomach and it just sits there. Not quite as enjoyable as they used to be. :(