Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pittsburgh, PA here [emoji137]????

My surgeon gave me a sample pureed menu that included things like tuna salad so I'm definitely confused on what I can and can't eat. I do have a follow up with them tomorrow (1 week post-op).

One of my friends who went through the same program I did said she lived off of mashed potatoes and hummus during her pureed phase.

Let us know what the surgeon says about the diet. I don't see my surgeon or nutritionist until one month post op.

Sent from my LG-H631 using the BariatricPal App

I'm in Reading, PA. I will keep you updated with what they say tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G920P using the BariatricPal App

I loved meat loaf and mashed potatoes when I was on the puréed stage. Pretty much anything my family was eating I tired. I put it in my mini chopper and ate. I also loved Shelly's ricotta bake.

We are learning what foods we can eat post surgery so try everything. You'll find that you don't like some of your old favorites and develope new tastes.

Two of the things I don't care for now is chicken and tuna.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I'm in Reading, PA. I will keep you updated with what they say tomorrow.

Thanks..im just down the road from you in Lebanon, PA

I live in Maryland right across the PA line. (Near Nottingham and Oxford). I'm about an hour away from Lancaster.

So jealous you are on pureed! I'm 11 days out and on full liquids until day 21, then I get pureed foods. I have a binder from my center that has each stage with a sample menu and foods to eat.

I met with my nutritionist this morning. She gave me a packet with some conflicting information from the original packet. She said basically anything with that "greek yogurt texture" should be good.

I met with my nutritionist this morning. She gave me a packet with some conflicting information from the original packet. She said basically anything with that "greek yogurt texture" should be good.

Thanks for the update. It does all seem confusing to me too. I start pured on Thursday and fill like i will be just winging it. I know I'm going to go really slow. Good luck and let me know some of your favorites.

So jealous you are on pureed! I'm 11 days out and on full liquids until day 21, then I get pureed foods. I have a binder from my center that has each stage with a sample menu and foods to eat.

What does full liquids include for you?

Thanks for the update. It does all seem confusing to me too. I start pured on Thursday and fill like i will be just winging it. I know I'm going to go really slow. Good luck and let me know some of your favorites.

Hello! I'm 7 days post op today. My one week f/u app is scheduled for tomorrow. I'm supposed to eat an egg cooked any way I want before my appointment. If I tolerate it well, I will start soft/mushy foods. I'm allowed to eat anything you can smash with a fork and chew until the food has the consistency of apple sauce. I've been on liquids for 7 days and I ate Soup, yogurt, pudding (once), and cream of wheat (twice). I made salmon and mashed potatoes for dinner tonight. Can't wait to try it tomorrow. (I did taste test both)...went down well but that's all I had. I just drank a glass of milk instead of eating more. I will say I'm having a hard time knowing when I'm full. When I have my Soup or yogurt I just eat half or less but I haven't actually felt full...or hungry.