Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Great Arse Face Experiment (Or - Does Haemorrhoid Cream really help with your turkey neck?)

@@Valentina

You do talk some jibber-jabber...

But you're supportive and entertaining...

Keep it up!!!

@@Christinamo7

Yeah, I'll have a crack next week...

I'll buy the crappy Soup stuff on the weekend...

That'll free up Sunday afternoon tho...

That's usually my "cookin' time"...

What to do......

@@Christinamo7

Yeah, I'll have a crack next week...

I'll buy the crappy Soup stuff on the weekend...

That'll free up Sunday afternoon tho...

That's usually my "cookin' time"...

What to do......

just how much time will this free up? think all the mischief you could get into............. boggles the mind.

@@KindaFamiliar

I heart you.

That is all.

@@Christinamo7

With shopping and stuff, it'll free up about 90 mins...

Which means I'll have nothing for the entire day...

I guess it's "BP stalking and stirring up sh*t Sunday" this weekend!!

@@Babbs

You're not so shabby yourself...

Thanx for dropping in... ;)

Hey look, I am a hot old girl but I can take terribly unflattering photos when I put my mind to it. I don't feel like revealing my turkey neck right now tho.

You really do look great in spite of that funny accent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using the BariatricPal App

Good morning guys. 6.45 here in the UK and sitting in bed, with a cup of tea, the menagerie and husband still snoring and I am chuckling away to myself. What a great way to start the day-reading the Great Arse Face Experiment posts. I'm not being sarky either. For once I'm serious. Just think of all those people who wake up and spend the day with faces like smacked arses as that is just how they naturally, or by temperament are!!!!! Blimey, at least we all have the capacity to laugh at ourselves.

I've just remembered a little incident concerning my flappy neck which I shall impart to you mob.

Have had to renew my passport in the last couple of weeks. The first set of photos I had taken showed a great expanse (well it looked like the Grand Canyon to me) of spare neck flesh. I spent about a day wondering if I could cope with looking at them for the next ten years every time I travelled anywhere. Vanity won out and I went back to the photo booth but this time with a scarf elegantly swathed around my neck. This is now the version which is with Her Majesty's Passport Office! post-266130-14623418792394_thumb.jpg

You can just see a few bits of flappy flesh but on the whole, think I've got away with it.

As for the research, on the case................

post-266130-14623423213591_thumb.jpg

@@CowgirlJane

What DO you feel like revealing??

@@jintycb

Anusol...

Germoloids...

Too - f**king - funny!!!

I know we can get 'Rectinol' here...

Oh no...

I've just become a 12 year old boy again...

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Germoloids...

Are these the before pictures? Where are the pictures with the cream all over your face? And after pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

So....

Just to add some not great news to this thread- (and I thank you for your amazing pioneering work in this area) I spoke at length with a pharmacist about this and apparently in Australia the ingredient that was responsible for the tightening under eyes was taken out of all the products 2 years ago. ????

And the current products are not safe to be used under the eyes (I know the experiment is on neck area.... But I'd planned on bathing in the stuff if it was true)...

So for u guys in the USA and elsewhere- just check with a chemist about the ingredients.

thanks for a great post!

@@jintycb, very elegant. You look like a jet setter. When you sashay through the airport with your scarf and dark glasses, you should expect first class service!

@@CowgirlJane

What DO you feel like revealing??

@@jintycb

Anusol...

Germoloids...

Too - f**king - funny!!!

I know we can get 'Rectinol' here...

Oh no...

I've just become a 12 year old boy again...

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Germoloids...

Doctor Butt-ler. Teehehehehe

Thank you Inner Surfer Girl. You are a sweetheart. However, the only sashaying that I'm doing at the moment is (wearing wellies and mud splattered jeans) is over hill and down dale (OK in the two beautiful parks adjoining Hampton Court Palace) with three overexcited mutts, one who got hold of a dead rabbit from a crow yesterday and WOULD NOT drop it! I did however see the following-yes I know we're on a thread about arse face cream guys but we need a commercial break occasionally!post-266130-1462428721157_thumb.jpg

On the question of the cream, does anyone know what the active ingredient was or maybe still is in certain parts of the world? Could we (if we find out what it is get a consortium together and maybe market it................it's only a thought................ ) Damned Nanny State Do-Gooders. How dare they ban and remove an ingredient in a product that could be of enormous use to certain members of society. Must be a case for interfering in our our human rights or freedom of choice or something along those lines....................

Edited by jintycb

Love the swans. I am so looking you up whenever I get to England. I would love to tramp up hill and dale with you in Wellies and jeans.