Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Great Arse Face Experiment (Or - Does Haemorrhoid Cream really help with your turkey neck?)

You are soooooo funny. You should have your own blog. Love your writing style. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

@@cdsjjotn

Thanx for the congrats and the beard advice...

I'll certainly take that into consideration...

Re the hundreds of dollars you might save - how about you put, saaayyy, 15% into my account...

I think that's a reasonable price to pay for youthful looks such as mine...

@@autymn

I reall AM funny aren't I...

But in my defense, I've kinda gotta be...

You see, I have a really small...

Ummmm...

Attention span...

Anyway, enough of that...

Yes!!

I should do a blog...

I actually have one...

I've had it for about three or four years...

It has one post in it...

And I don't even remember the name of it...

So maybe I'll start another one..

Just for you...

Leave it with me...

Wow! What a transformation!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using the BariatricPal App

@@CowgirlJane

It was a decent start...

I've lost another 80lbs or so since that pic...

Still about 90 or so to go I think...

It's a process...

Can't wait for the Kotex pics. Oh KF, they will be AMAZING!

I know exactly where you are coming from on the turkey neck. I had a pic taken the other day holding a friend's new grandson. The juxtaposition of the smooth new baby skin and the flabby bag that used to be my double chin nearly made me weep!!! I thought that it was going to look like a sorta Madonna & Child pose but oh no................ just new baby and old git pic.

I'm not a great child lover but I politely asked how much this new little man weighed, just to let my friend know that I'm not really the Childcatcher in female form. I then sat and worked out that I had managed to shed SEVEN of what was cradled in my arms since my op 6 months ago. YES!!!!!! Sod the loose skin.

Still, I await the results of your experiment although the make up girls (when I worked in TV) always had arse cream in their kits due to the fact that quite a few of the luvvies and stars they had to deal with would turn up in the morning looking less than. It seemed to work then so I need an update from you.

By the way, hate to give you reason to be smug but you look WONDERFUL. Don't lose your beard either, it suits you. Now, we just need to see you in that mankini you mentioned in a previous post.....................

@@jintycb

Hey!!!

What happens in other posts stays in other posts!!!

The crazies in this one need no more ammunition thanx!!!

And for the record, there are NO "KOTEX PICS" in the foreseeable future...

Ok, it's not the pic I had planned, but it's a pic...

Here's the doot cream I'm using...

post-254366-0-31467200-1462179446_thumb.jpg

This thread has brought some much appreciated laughs this morning !!!

@@Dub

Happy to have been a positive in your day mate...

@@KindaFamiliar - hmmmm hope no one gets the idea to try this cream on other parts of their body.

I am looking forward to your face with a Kotex on it, but someone may come to the conclusion if it works on your turkey neck that it may work on their ______ (fill in the blank).

I can only imagine the pictures!

Can't wait for the Kotex pics. Oh KF, they will be AMAZING!

I know exactly where you are coming from on the turkey neck. I had a pic taken the other day holding a friend's new grandson. The juxtaposition of the smooth new baby skin and the flabby bag that used to be my double chin nearly made me weep!!! I thought that it was going to look like a sorta Madonna & Child pose but oh no................ just new baby and old git pic.

I'm not a great child lover but I politely asked how much this new little man weighed, just to let my friend know that I'm not really the Childcatcher in female form. I then sat and worked out that I had managed to shed SEVEN of what was cradled in my arms since my op 6 months ago. YES!!!!!! Sod the loose skin.

Still, I await the results of your experiment although the make up girls (when I worked in TV) always had arse cream in their kits due to the fact that quite a few of the luvvies and stars they had to deal with would turn up in the morning looking less than. It seemed to work then so I need an update from you.

By the way, hate to give you reason to be smug but you look WONDERFUL. Don't lose your beard either, it suits you. Now, we just need to see you in that mankini you mentioned in a previous post.....................

@@KindaFamiliar - hmmmm hope no one gets the idea to try this cream on other parts of their body.

I am looking forward to your face with a Kotex on it, but someone may come to the conclusion if it works on your turkey neck that it may work on their ______ (fill in the blank).

I can only imagine the pictures!

See? I told you that the "Kotex application" is a critical part of your experiment.

I hope it's alright to use the word, "Kotex" since you've already Googled it--sweet lad....

OK KF-got the pic of me holding the baby. As you will probably notice when you look carefully (OK...........maybe not so carefully) there is evidence of a neck that wouldn't disgrace a turkey that had been overlooked and escaped several Christmas and Thanksgiving Dinners! Need to research the arse creams over here in the UK unless there is someone over here who might have one that they swear by-for the face that is, not the arse! post-266130-14622175222213_thumb.jpg

OK KF-got the pic of me holding the baby.

what a PERFECT little baby! and you look just fine. :-)

I use coconut oil on my neck, well and body too.

@@jane13

I'd have no problem with you lady-folk experimenting and posting some pics...

As far as filing in the blank goes - that may be for another time, so watch this space...

@@Valentina

You can use pretty much any words you like in here...

Tho If prefer it remained a "Bless your heart"-free zone...

@@jintycb

As a non-breeder, I don't really understand the whole baby thing...

They all look pretty much the same to me...

Of course, the one you're holding its completely different and is the most beautiful...

Oh I can't do it...

I just really don't get it...

And, re your turkey bits..

I only looked on my phone, so I couldn't see too much...

I'll have a good look on the laptop in a while and maybe point and laugh...