Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for any April surgeries

April 4th here!

You my dear are not very far away at all! So exciting and I wish you the very best!

April 4th here

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Your right around the corner also! Good for you! How have you been feeling? Located? Are you doing the liquid diet right now?

I am anxious after pepping for this since Sept. I lost 30# following the nut eating plan. Im am a little afraid of the process right after the surgery. How are you feeling about it all?

Also i am in Rochester, NY.

Sorry about typos

I am very nervous. My surgery is April 26th and ever since I got my date I haven't slept well. I too am concerned about the time after. Congrats on the early weight loss! That's wonderful! That's a good bit. You should feel better already. I have a doxie that is paralyzed and needs me to manually express him to pee. I'm so worried about how he will do while I'm in the hospital and not able to get onto the floor to take care of him. No one in my family is able to fully express him how I can. Just a huge worry for me. Guess I will figure this out :-/

I am very nervous. My surgery is April 26th and ever since I got my date I haven't slept well. I too am concerned about the time after. Congrats on the early weight loss! That's wonderful! That's a good bit. You should feel better already. I have a doxie that is paralyzed and needs me to manually express him to pee. I'm so worried about how he will do while I'm in the hospital and not able to get onto the floor to take care of him. No one in my family is able to fully express him how I can. Just a huge worry for me. Guess I will figure this out :-/

Awwww....poor puppy.

I can understand why you are worried about you your dog, you sound like an amazing dedicated owner to care for him/her to the extent of manually expressing the urine. Do you have a partner who can cope for a couple of days?

My surgery now just a week away and I am leaving my two dogs in my husband's capable hands.

I'm a self payer and my chosen surgeon is a different city so I am having to stay in a hotel the night before. I'm not relishing the thought of being alone in a hotel.

I hope that you manage to make arrangements for your doggie care x

Sent from my SM-G920F using the BariatricPal App

Your sweet for saying that. Thank you. I try my best to be a good animal mom. My husband will be able to help he just doesn't know how to do it. He tries then I end up having to cause he just can't get it. Takes a while to "get it" he just can't. I will have him keep trying. I may have him put him up on a table so I can still do it. I'm just worried about the 2 days I won't be home. I'm sure all will be ok.

That stinks that you have to go to another city to have your surgery. Can a friend go down with you and spend at least a few hours with you?

Your sweet for saying that. Thank you. I try my best to be a good animal mom. My husband will be able to help he just doesn't know how to do it. He tries then I end up having to cause he just can't get it. Takes a while to "get it" he just can't. I will have him keep trying. I may have him put him up on a table so I can still do it. I'm just worried about the 2 days I won't be home. I'm sure all will be ok.

That stinks that you have to go to another city to have your surgery. Can a friend go down with you and spend at least a few hours with you?

Hopefully your husband will get the knack of doing it before the date of your op.

Going to another city is partly my choice of surgeon. I also need to fit my surgery around my work schedule because the Easter holiday when university is closed means that as a freelance sign language Interpreter I lose less income.

My husband will drive and pick me up and I will be in phone contact with him and a couple of close friends while in the hospital.

I have only told a few people. After my band failure, I'm keeping it low key this time. X

Sent from my SM-G920F using the BariatricPal App

I sure hope this helps you this time and you feel good inside and out. I'm anxious to hear how everything goes for you!!!

I've only told a few people myself! I just don't want to hear all the negative talk or the input they have. I'd rather just not hear anything. Even the one I told were like eh really your doing that. Do you really want to. So I'm like I'm done! All to myself from this point.

Neat your a sign language interpreter! I always said I wished I knew sign language! If we lived near each other you could teach me some things????

Congratulations everyone!![emoji322].

I'm having having surgery April 1st!! Super excited

I sure hope this helps you this time and you feel good inside and out. I'm anxious to hear how everything goes for you!!!

I've only told a few people myself! I just don't want to hear all the negative talk or the input they have. I'd rather just not hear anything. Even the one I told were like eh really your doing that. Do you really want to. So I'm like I'm done! All to myself from this point.

Neat your a sign language interpreter! I always said I wished I knew sign language! If we lived near each other you could teach me some things????

I dont tell people about my procedure...didnt tell them about the band either.

Its tricky because i need time of work as an Art teacher. But i have a hiatus hernia (caused by the gastric band) so i can legitimately say i need time off for that operation and not have to make up a story☺.

People are so judgemental about weight and i always hear the old adage "just eat less and move more". ..they have NO IDEA.

Im looking forward to being back to a size where i am taken seriously and not pre-judged by my weight.

Like all of us inside I'm a skinny girl...i dont identify with my fat body and i dont know how i got to this place to be honest?

I do attribute some of my metabolic issues to 10 years as an anorexic in my teens and twenties.

The strange thing with the bypass is that im actually turning myself back into an anorexic again.

Whatever it takes i guess?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using the BariatricPal App

I also find that my very overweight best friend is the one most opposed to it!

It would be great for us to do it together, but she just doesnt want to give up her relationship with food.

She has come close to talking me out of this surgery....telling me to try injections, pills....all temporary fixes.

I'm done with being fat...bypass it is!!

I really look forward to following your journey with our dates just a week apart!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using the BariatricPal App