Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone else set for 4/20 or there abouts?

Oh @@Elle09 I want a banana lol! My surgeon said no bananas for a long due to the sugar :( My pre-op is all liquid.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Not long to go..... 2 sleeps to the start of the rest of our lives!!!

Who's getting excited?!

I'm not sure if excited is the word... So many thoughts and things to do before traveling for surgery! I am ready to be on the losers bench... I think :)

4/20! One more day! So nervous, excited, scared, elated! Ahh! Idk what to feel! I've wanted this for 15 years. I can't believe it's finally happening! I think that's the strongest thing I'm feeling now. Disbelief!

Sent from my SM-G900T using the BariatricPal App

Ill be sleeved in 12 hours.... i am so nervous now..... and all i feel like is a big juicy steak! Lol

Not long to go now....

Please keep me in your prayers....

Doing really well... managed to reach my Fluid target... sleeping ok... surprisingly this is less painful than having the band.

The only complaint is the heartburn... that is annoying

Doing awesome! Worst part for me was definitely the air last night but today I have been walking around a lot and feeling awesome. So surprised how little pain there is!! How is everyone else?

Just got sleeved yesterday. Mine hasn't gone as smoothly. The pain was pretty high, but mostly in my back and shoulders which is apparently very common (comes from the gas the use to inflate you) and I had a hernia they had to repair that none of us knew about. I'm doing much better pain-wise now, but I can't keep down any liquids. It's upsetting. Doc sez its worse for me right now because of the hernia. I'm crossing my fingers I keep down this broth that's coming. They won't let me go home until ican tolerate fluids.

@Luckygirl8. Congrats to you on your journey. I will also be sleeved on 28 April. I am also in the pre-op diet which requires me to have 4 shakes, 2 Protein Bars, 1 banana or cup of skim milk, up to 4 servings of sugar free Jello and Popsicles. Has not been to bad, but I must say the best part of my day is the banana.

I'm being sleeved 4/28 also!

How is everyone going?

Seems the mid april sleevers have gone quiet suddenly

How is everyone going?

Seems the mid april sleevers have gone quiet suddenly

I'm actually doing pretty well. I had my sleeve done 4/26. I'm on a full liquid diet for 21 days and it's only day 8 for me. I gotta tell ya I'm pretty over liquids already. I drink half a Protein Shake for Breakfast, Soup for lunch and the other half of the Protein shake for dinner. I'm suppose to get 2 Protein Shakes a day but it's hard. Started taking chewable vitamins so that's helping with my energy. Haven't really started working out yet just catching up to chores around the house. Um let's see what else. My bandages started falling off well 2 out of 4 of the incision sites. I'm pretty surprised at how small the scar is but guess that's a plus. I'm really just trying to hang in there. I had someone ask me if I'm losing weight they said my face seemed slimmer. Was pretty excited about that I just replied I'm trying, with a smile.

Sent from my SM-N920T using the BariatricPal App

Thats good to hear.....

I had mine on the 20th... its amazing how much easier its become to get my Protein and liquids in...

I'm lucky i guess, we started pureed the day we got discharged... I've tried all meats (pureed) and am not having any issues with them.

Its actually a lot easier than expected... i hear how most people are struggling, but i havent got any of the issues that anyone talk of.

The only thing, i expected to lose much more, but i guess because im a "lightweight" it'll be alot slower for me