Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2/9 Surgery Date Team

Everything that you're eating are the easier digestive foods in my opinion, so I don't think it's abnormal that you can eat a little more or faster - now if you said you can eat a 4 oz chicken breast, that would be a different story [emoji16]

I agree with @It's Time. I can can tell a huge difference from when I eat a pouch of tuna compared to a 3.5oz 90/10 beef burger patty (made in a cast Iron skillet YUM!).

Edited by MxKitty

Happy Dt. Patrick's Day all . We aren't supposed to have green beer (stupid bubbles), corned beef (too fatty) or cabbage (none of us need extra gas!!) so here to sipping as much green Water as possible all day!!!

Enjoy :-)

post-284868-14582230888124_thumb.jpg post-284868-14582230888124_thumb.jpg post-284868-14582230888124_thumb.jpg post-284868-14582230888124_thumb.jpg

Edited by MxKitty

Everything that you're eating are the easier digestive foods in my opinion, so I don't think it's abnormal that you can eat a little more or faster - now if you said you can eat a 4 oz chicken breast, that would be a different story

Yep, just have the fear in the back of my head that this too will fail just like every other diet I've tried. I think that's why I didn't tell anyone I had the surgery. I just have to be strong to make this work!

Happy St. Patty's Day[emoji256][emoji891] yep no beer booo lol but Green Water will be better on my figure [emoji16]

Positive- you have to remember that this is not a diet, it's your new life. It's all very new to us but the process will get easier and you will go back to some type of normalcy just with a smaller tummy and healthier habits. Keep doing what you are doing and reap the results but no stressing over any of this because we will all get through it successfully [emoji16]

Everything that you're eating are the easier digestive foods in my opinion, so I don't think it's abnormal that you can eat a little more or faster - now if you said you can eat a 4 oz chicken breast, that would be a different story

I'm down 32 lbs since 2/9. I found I can drink faster but eating is still slow going. I find cannot finish my food in 30 mins I have to wait several mins between bites or else...

I still do not have much of an appetite. Still hate Protein Drinks. tuna does not sit well with me nor does anything Tomato based. I miss salsa. :(

Ate something off this list... BIG Mistake!!!!

I have my 6-week check up post op tomorrow. Weighed this morning down a couple of pounds this week. Went to church feeling pretty good today and decided to stop at Chili's for guacamole, salsa and chips for the family. I ate 4 chips really slow with salsa and guacamole and thought I was okay.

Ten minutes later I'm having chest, back, and stomach cramps. Pain so bad I had to pull out the liquid pain meds from surgery!

Ten minutes after that I'm vomiting non-stop. I feel weak, exhausted, and flat out terrible. Please don't let this happen to you. Let my story be enough pain for us both! Never again!

I am just finishing my purée stage and I start my soft food phase on Tuesday and my packet doesn't have a lot of info about what that means. I know that my doc does not want me eating meat until the next phase in 2 weeks.

What were your favorites on the soft food stage? I would love some ideas!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BariatricPal

Edited by kalea_04

Kalea_04 - does your doctor not allow tuna or softer fish like tilapia and canned chicken? I'm on soft foods currently, which is basically anything you can break with a fork. On this stage I've made the ricotta bake, Sometimes I eat an egg for Breakfast (if scrambled I add an oz of cheese), I also have made Protein pudding, I've eaten boiled shrimp, baby bell cheese etc. if I think of anything else, I will let you know