Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2/9 Surgery Date Team

Anyone been on the scale yet? I'm nervous and thinking I'll do it next Tuesday.

I have and I seriously can't believe my eyes. A whopping ten pounds in five days. Omg!!!!

I know it won't keep coming off this fast and I know it's mostly Water weight but still a pound gone is a pound gone! Go us!!!

The weightless sounds awesome!!!

I was also told to start Vitamins when I start full liquids.

And YES sneezing is of the devil!!!

Hey there 2/9 & 2/8 peeps,

I'm so glad everyone is doing well. I ended up spending two nights in the hospital because my blood pressure was up. They added another blood pressure med and that brought it down. I was so frustrated because I was walking within an hour after surgery and doing well with liquids.

Tomorrow I start full liquids. Hopefully that goes well. Are you guys taking pain meds? I am tapering down on the hydrocodone. All in all I think things have gone better than I expected. Waiting until next Tue. to face the scale.

Take care peeps!

I walked up the stairs to take our puppy to his kennel. Bad idea for sure!! Now I know to tell people NOT to go up or down stairs the first week after surgery. All about learning what we can and cannot do.

I was just wondering if anyone else could see any changes in the amount of times they urinate per day. From the time surgery was over, I went to urinate at least every 2hours or so. Now 4 days later I'm not going as much.

Also, has anyone had a BM yet? I have not.

I was just wondering if anyone else could see any changes in the amount of times they urinate per day. From the time surgery was over, I went to urinate at least every 2hours or so. Now 4 days later I'm not going as much.

No BM yet either, took some colace and no luck. Also urinating a little less even though I am drinking the required Water in take

Yes, I urinate less and it's not as clear as before. It was like Water but now it's resembling urine ???? (I know tmi) LOL

I had a BM yesterday and it was scary but so necessary. I haven't taken anything to force one, it came on its on. My doctor did say if we didn't have one for a bit not to be concerned as there is not much to come out at this stage.

So I was scouring all over bariatricpal about having a bm, lol. I haven't yet, but also don't feel the need to. I'm going to go get some colace.

Also I'm so weak today. I planned on going to this community event to walk around and here I sit dressed, shoes on, purse packed and ready to lay back down. I think I'll be taking off my shoes.

Anyone else feeling weak? Probably need to get in more Protein.< /p>

Nutritionist text me back and said I should be taking Vitamins now. The delay can cause hair, muscle, and bone loss.

He also suggested investing in WeightWatchers scale with gives weight, body fat, Water weight, and bone weight. He said it's the best way to monitor all at once.

Anyone doing anything different?