Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@Thinny I am not sure why but I don't have any pics of you. Maybe it's just the phone. You know these smart phones go crazy from time to time. :)

Have a Blessed day :)

There is definitely a glitch with the baractric pal app. I've seen my face pop up on others names.. just reload the page or log out and log back in.

@@prettyCali916 How are you doing?

Sent from my SM-G900V using the BariatricPal App

There is definitely a glitch with the baractric pal app. I've seen my face pop up on others names.. just reload the page or log out and log back in.

Please let me know if this is still an issue.

Alex Brecher | Founder

BariatricPal

Visit the newly launched BariatricPal Store at http://Store.Bariatricpal.com! Free shipping for all orders over $59! Our goal is to be the #1 source for all your bariatric needs: Protein supplements, high-protein meals and Snacks, bariatric Vitamins, and health supplements.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App!

@@prettyCali916 Congratulations! Good luck with your surgery and I am wishing you a speedy recovery. This is a wonderful opportunity and brand new start to your new life. Enjoy it, embrace it, and take it one day at a time. :)

Edited by DivaSoBlessed

I'm doing great!!! Thanks lady!!! Just trying to hit my Water goals because I feel like it is going to be a problem if I can't get in my 64oz.

Keep at it, you'll figure it out your balance. You've been doing amazing!!! Just don't get dehydrated. Heard that is very common early on.

Keep at it, you'll figure it out your balance. You've been doing amazing!!! Just don't get dehydrated. Heard that is very common early on.

Thank you! I heard the same thing!!!! I was just telling my husband that I wish I had a friend who was a nurse or lived closer to my doctor sorority sister so that she could give me an IV lol!

I need to hit my Water goal asap so I can be sure that I won't get dehydrated when I start working out hard...

Update:

Finally done traveling! I'm down to 256.4 which is 31.6 since pre-op and 27.2 since surgery. Went to the gym one time - this past Sunday. I am so sore!!!!! Good way to start week 5!

My eating is getting better. I've been having a lot of loaded baked potatoes because they are soft and go down easily. And when I say a lot, I mean one medium sized potato will last me 4 days lol. I've been eating Protein first and have been trying to get all my Water in. It's still a struggle.

One thing I did notice. I stopped my Protein shakes on Thursday last week. I immediately became more regular, I was peeing way more and drinking more. I felt so much better. So for now, premiere Protein is on the back burner until I decide I can drink one again. I have about 8 ready to drink left so I'll drink them...at some point.

This week's goal? Hit the gym 2 - 3 more times and get down to 250. Increase Water up to 64 per day, and eat more dense protein.

Let's see how this goes!

Pretti...Ive been meaning to ask you about those fruity shakes you had in the hospital.do you have any more info? In hindsight were they really good or were you just that thirsty! I know the thirst is real after surgery...

Pretti...Ive been meaning to ask you about those fruity shakes you had in the hospital.do you have any more info? In hindsight were they really good or were you just that thirsty! I know the thirst is real after surgery...

Hi Thinny! They were actually really good lol. I've since sent my husband twice to buy more from a local weight loss clinic. They were called Health Wise and they came in these bottles with just the powder and then you add 8oz of Water. Be careful to though - they sell them in individual packets and for some reason, the packets are disgusting. You can taste an overpowering taste of Protein. I bought them online by mistake. Stick to the one in the bottles of you get them!

Great thanks. Post a pick if you can...Ill be on the lookout fot those.

Thank y'all so much! I hope it's motivating and it helps to share - keeps me accountable! :)

A little nausea this evening - I think I just got too hot under my heated blanket. I had been prescribed reglan for nausea so I took one and it went away. Other than that, doing great! Still at 45g of Protein for now. liquids totaled 50 oz across the board with 23 coming from Water. I love my water bottle - it is a godsend now that I have to legit keep up with my Water intake!

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1454740516.314403.jpg

About to call it a night and get some sleep!

Thanks again for all your support!!! :-)

What is this product? A thermos with an app!?

Thank y'all so much! I hope it's motivating and it helps to share - keeps me accountable! :)

A little nausea this evening - I think I just got too hot under my heated blanket. I had been prescribed reglan for nausea so I took one and it went away. Other than that, doing great! Still at 45g of Protein for now. liquids totaled 50 oz across the board with 23 coming from Water. I love my Water bottle - it is a godsend now that I have to legit keep up with my water intake!

is this an app that u just type in the info? Or is this an actual water bottle that keeps track of when u use it????

She says somewhere in this thread what it is. It is thermos smart lid. You have to have iphone though :( not yet released an android app. And yes Google it...bottle tracks your ounces!

A little nausea this evening - I think I just got too hot under my heated blanket. I had been prescribed reglan for nausea so I took one and it went away. Other than that, doing great! Still at 45g of Protein for now. Liquids totaled 50 oz across the board with 23 coming from Water. I love my Water bottle - it is a godsend now that I have to legit keep up with my water intake!

What is this product? A thermos with an app!?

Hi! Yeah it's the Thermos smart lid bottle. It tracks your sips and ounces per day and tells the temp of your water. It syncs to an app that you download onto your phone.