Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where are all the single cat ladies?

So I am starting to believe they are a myth! I have been on dating sites and most women have dogs or don't like cats. WTH? where are all the single cat ladies that I always heard so much about? I'm a single cat guy so it's obvious that a single cat lady is my match. haha

Don't give up. I am both a dog and cat lady and my second husband was a big cat person. Eventually we added four puddies to our family.

I must admit, when the marriage ended, I missed the cats way more than him... :rolleyes:

I'm a cat lady! Maybe you could volunteer at a pet shelter. I know some single cat ladies that do so. :)

Only problem with that is I'd want to take them all home! lol

@@Daveo not sure if your still on here but did you know that cats and dogs can actually get along. Once they get to know each other of course. All i hear is that your an animal lover. Thats always a good thing.

Sent from my SM-G920P using the BariatricPal App

Yeah I found that out, I'm staying with my sister and her family and they decided to get a dog and for a couple of weeks it was a bunch of hissing lol but now they can care less about the dog.

Ah poor doggy , its been a year since you originally posted this how are you doing. Did you find your cat lady. Plus how is your wl journey going. Mine is still in the waiting period for a date.

Sent from my SM-G920P using the BariatricPal App

still haven't found her. My weightloss has stopped for a couple months now, been going back and fourth from 293 to 295 but thankfully under 300!

Well it sounds like your determined to make it work. You have done really well so far i can only hope to be here next year writing about all my weight loss. LOL

We're here! We're just content with our kitties! I personally have just about given up hope of meeting a cat-lover man...I do love dogs, so I wouldn't mind having dogs, since most men seem to want them. But I'm not giving up my cats and I don't date guys who don't like cats. Sooooo it feels like the dating field is very small (plus add in non-smoker, smart, decent looking, considerate, and it gets REAL small lol).

@@sabs I can't seem to find a woman who likes cats! they all like dogs! lol I like dogs too but just had cats most my life.

Instead of finding a woman who likes cats, I'm just going to get a female cat. At least I'm not terrified to approach a cat.

I'm a lady and I'm single and I have 3 cats. All is not lost! LOL (Hi, just joined here, surgery next month)

I'm a single lady with four fur kitty babies of my own, three kitty siblings next door with my mom (we share a duplex), and we share custody of two abandoned fat cats that the neighbor left when she moved out. (She's supposedly picking them up, but she's been saying that for two months now). Add to that my three kids and we've got a duplex full of animals! Lol! Ding give up hope. There's a cat lady out there for you somewhere!