Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Oct 6 Sleevers out there?

Wow! Just had my first awful experience. I Had blackened fish taco with cabbage and pico de gallo and no corn tortilla for dinner. I took one too many bites and had the worst restriction pain, for about 10 minutes, and then vomited. The only good thing about the latter is I feel better now.

In retrospect I think I ate too fast and didn't chew the cabbage very good.

Edited by catlynk

@@amboyd, I made quiche when I advanced to soft foods, it gave me terrible upper gastric pain, and I haven't tried egg's since.

I know what you mean. If your not careful and chew real well and take your time you will pay the price. I hope your doing better.????

Thanks, much better now????

@@retrieverguy

I tend to eat 1/2 cup of 5.3 oz yogurt at a time, but this morning, I did eat a whole 5.3 oz cup but it took more than 1 hour.

@@Shakti

I am actually in New Orleans. Message me if you are looking for things to do/see!

Month three the hair starts to fall out but it is temporary.

Wow! Just had my first awful experience. I Had blackened fish taco with cabbage and pico de gallo and no corn tortilla for dinner. I took one too many bites and had the worst restriction pain, for about 10 minutes, and then vomited. The only good thing about the latter is I feel better now.

In retrospect I think I ate too fast and didn't chew the cabbage very good.

Just did the same thing as you last Thursday. I had a rough night sleeping that night. Kept waking up with intense burning in my throat. But then by the next day I was over it all. If you have trouble on the night, sleep sitting up as much as you can. It will help! Good luck!

Finally starting my two week liquid diet... For the third time. Only 2 more weeks till I join you all!

5 weeks out today, I am not losing much weight but I am losing my hair already...wasn't expecting that for a couple more months.

5 weeks out today, I am not losing much weight but I am losing my hair already...wasn't expecting that for a couple more months.

my dr recommended 10000mcg of chewable biotin..I love them taste like cherry

The RN suggested only weighing myself once a week to avoid obsessing over a slow down. It can hinder weight loss is what she said.

I need to ad Mirolax in my diet so I can have a BM every three days. Once a week is to long I guess.

I am eating about 4 ounces every meal. I feel the restriction after my last 1-2 bites. I have no real restriction on liquids. 5.3 ounces of yogurt, no problem (although I don't eat yogurt very often).

Why do you think they're recommending 2 ounce portions?

My guess is it's a "one size fits all" prescription and they want their 50+ BMI'rs to get to their goal before the honeymoon ends.

I'm losing faster in month 2, than I did in month 1 and I think my friends think I have cancer. I think it's from eating meat instead of refried Beans and sweet potatoes.

What do you think?