Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Oct 6 Sleevers out there?

Walked and jogged six miles today. Feeling stronger everyday. Dow 38 lbs so far. I am getting ready to hike the superior trail next summer. If you want to join me let me know.

Six miles! That's great! Did you do it all in one session? I am only up to between 2 and 2.5 miles at a time and no were near jogging yet, I've only been walking the past two weeks. With time I hope to improve my distance and time.

Yes all in one trip. I started walking like you and started mixing in jogging. Keep going and build up the speed. You can do this and it will feel so good. Kick back and relax after. Keep us posted on how your doing.

Day of surgery and today 4 week post sleeve. I'm super self conscience but here I am!

post-263189-1446603675215_thumb.jpg

Amanda I bet those short legs were really going fast

you have no idea! Lol

Since my meals went from refried Beans and mashed sweet potatoes to shredded chicken and baked fish, my weight loss seems to have accelerated.

Yeah Proteins!

I love the encouragement and feed back from my new found family on this board and I'd like to get to know y'all a little better. Your occupation, your family, where your from, your successes etc.

I'll start...

I have been married 21 years today :) to my absolute sole mate Adam. We have 4 children age 27, 19, 17, and 8 (we adopted the last one, lol). I am currently an elementary school nurse (been nursing for the past 25 years) but the last 20 years of it really desired to be a school teacher. So six years ago I went back to school for my teaching degree, and happily I will graduate this December, and will be switching careers.

I have live in Longview, TX for the past 17 years (a transplant from New Jersey), and am in the process of selling my home to move to the Galveston Bay area of Texas, where my husband and 17 year old moved to this past August for his new job.

One last thing, I took a walking class last semester and was provided with a walking data sheet (It's an excel document). Anyway, it asks for some data like your height, weight, age and calculates your bmi. It then ask you to put in you average steps per day for two days and then gives you a starting point to increase every week. At the end of 23 days you put in you new weight and it gives you a new BMI. I'm using it to encourage me to walk a little more every day.

If anyone would like a copy, you can email at cholland@lisd.org

@@catlynk

HI so glad you found us. My name is Amanda and i live in Muscle Shoals Alabama. I have been married to my best friend for 27 years come november 14th. I have two children 25 and 15. My daughter just blessed us with identical mirror twin granddaughters. Im a "retired" nurse. we love traveling all over the world.

My surgery was oct. 6th. My HW 180 current weight as of monday is 153.. i am only 4'9" so i was as round as i was tall. i love love love this journey. i feel so much better. im not going to lie it is a daily struggle. i am one of those that wishes it would fall off over night. i am using myfitnesspal to help hold me accountable for exercise and daily food intake.

I would love a copy of the excel file.

Thank you so much for becoming a part of our family.

myfitnesspal-abs0253

email-abssswa@outlook.com

@@catlynk

HI so glad you found us. My name is Amanda and i live in Muscle Shoals Alabama. I have been married to my best friend for 27 years come november 14th. I have two children 25 and 15. My daughter just blessed us with identical mirror twin granddaughters. Im a "retired" nurse. we love traveling all over the world.

My surgery was oct. 6th. My HW 180 current weight as of monday is 153.. i am only 4'9" so i was as round as i was tall. i love love love this journey. i feel so much better. im not going to lie it is a daily struggle. i am one of those that wishes it would fall off over night. i am using myfitnesspal to help hold me accountable for exercise and daily food intake.

I would love a copy of the excel file.

Thank you so much for becoming a part of our family.

myfitnesspal-abs0253

email-abssswa@outlook.com

Congratulations on your granddaughters!!

I too am struggling a bit, and wanting it to fall off overnight!

Travelling the world how exciting! Where were you last and where are you going next? My goal is Italy for my 25th anniversary.

BTW I'm a beach person and summer of 2014 went to Gulf Shores and loved it!!

Myfitnesspal - catlynk

Catlynk - in 17 days I will be in the Turks and Caicos..I'm really wanting to lose about 10 pounds before then.. I spent Christmas in the Bahamas last year. I live 6 hours from gulf shores so that is a go to place for us often..My daughter got married at the surf and racquet club there 2 years ago.. thank you on grandbabies. On Monday they will be 4 months old..time flies.

Catlynk - in 17 days I will be in the Turks and Caicos..I'm really wanting to lose about 10 pounds before then.. I spent Christmas in the Bahamas last year. I live 6 hours from gulf shores so that is a go to place for us often..My daughter got married at the surf and racquet club there 2 years ago.. thank you on grandbabies. On Monday they will be 4 months old..time flies.

Turks and Caicos! I'm jealous :) I will get there someday.

Your doing so good you should have no problem meeting that goal!, I'm Disney World bound in 16 days, I was hoping for a 30 pound total loss by then (Surgery 10/5)... we will see.

post-257510-14467665179657_thumb.jpg

Yummy

post-263189-14468314397594_thumb.jpg

Looks good where did you buy it? How is the fat content?

Anyone know what a SHART is?

@@retrieverguy

I have an idea. Is it when you think you are going to fart, but the SH comes out instead?

Hopefully you did not fall victim to it!