Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Big Brother 8...anyone?

Can you believe my cable was out last night!!?? Totally pissed! I missed it, we had huge storms here in PA and my stinking cable was out until 9:30 - I swear the only thing I watch on tv is Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday - BIG BROTHER! Fill me in asap - going to cbs now to see if they have it up yet.

So I was able to watch the whole episode when I got to work (I have dial up at home and it'd take forever) Makes me wonder who Jess will put up on the block and who Eric is going to have to try to get evicited. I wish I could've voted. I'd have told him to make Dustin go. LOL Of course it'll be Jen and most likely Dick.

I am current on Showtime BB. I cannot tell if the house is going to vote out danny or dick. I think Dick won Pov. So I guess he will take off danny. Some are guessing he might save himself.

I am embarrassed as a human being on how bad dick is treating everyone but danny. He told dustin he is going to take it easy on everyone but now does it when danny is not around.

He is going so low on what he is saying.

edie

I can't help myself ... I still like Dick! I just think he makes for good tv and I can't wait to see if Justin - the jerk - gets voted off tonight - that would be the absolute best!!!

I LOVE this BB Season!

I think it's been very entertaining! Evel Dick makes the show awesome. Plus, CBS knows that is why their ratings have gone up so much.. They've been pressuring Jen and them to vote to keep Dick.

Dustin needs to go, I can't stand him. Don't they realize if they want to win they need to pick the people they consider "bad" to the end?

I was laughing so much when Dick was banging on the pan over Dustin's head. I watched it again on YouTube. I watched ALLLL of Dick's rant on YouTube, CBS didn't even show half of it and it was unedited.. Too funny!

If you like spoilers go to Joker's Updates - CBS BB8: Big Brother 8 USA Live Updates, News, and much more. .. They give good ones, minute by minute.

AND you can always go on YOUTUBE.com and search Big Brother 8 or BB8 and click on "recently added" and a lot of people post videos from their live feeds so we can see stuff that doesn't show on CBS.

I hope ED stays... We'll see, can't wait for tonight's episode!

I cant stand any of them They are all whimps and crybabies. What has happened to the youth of America, They all have tattos!

Well :

When Jessica talks it reminds me of fingernails on blackboard.

Ashley well end up with a big contract from Klennex

Dick is just a Dick

Danille is fake, and just gets by on her looks

Eric is the smartest one, But is parinoid.

Jameka is too much into religion

Zach is a big Heman Musnter type, big with no brains.

Why do I still watch this crap?

I cant stand any of them They are all whimps and crybabies. What has happened to the youth of America, They all have tattos!

Well :

Dick is just a Dick

OMG, to me Danielle is ugly as hell. DO you really think she gets by on her looks??? She looks to me like a victim in a concentration camp. (ANd I am not trying to be funny with that.)

Dick is beyond a dick. wow, he is scary. I would not want to meet up with him on the street, that is for sure.

Amber--the cry baby makes me want to kill myself.

Jameka is faker than Britteny Spears in a white wedding dress.

You have Zach pinned exactly, because I really don't think anyone could fake being that stupid!

Jessica is pure evil...

OMG, to me Danielle is ugly as hell. DO you really think she gets by on her looks??? She looks to me like a victim in a concentration camp. (ANd I am not trying to be funny with that.)

Dick is beyond a dick. wow, he is scary. I would not want to meet up with him on the street, that is for sure.

Amber--the cry baby makes me want to kill myself.

Jameka is faker than Britteny Spears in a white wedding dress.

You have Zach pinned exactly, because I really don't think anyone could fake being that stupid!

Jessica is pure evil...

Too Funny!!!

Danielle - a little girl trying to play with grown-ups (all those -"its not fair!" tantrums!) And yes a bit to thin.

Amber - still detoxing = bawling like an idiot - she has no control over herself - she'll be out soon bc of it.

Jameka - wants people to think she's a Christian but doesn't know quite how to live it. And she's the dumbest blonde I've ever seen - oh thats right she's not blonde. Ok so how stupid to give up all the HOH for someone else!!! IT'S A GAME JAMEKA!

Eric is so wishy washy - drives me crazy! He never really comes right out and says 'this is what I think' - I just don't like him - the raised eyebrow drives me nuts, I just want to slap him to make it go back down.

Jessica... her voice also sends a shiver up my back - BUT I think she's beginning to finally come into her own game. The little wheels are starting to turn in that blonde head.

Zach is going to suprise everyone - He does walk around like Herman Munster BUT he's not as dumb as you think, and neither was Herman. I have a feeling he's been coasting under the radar which is a good thing to do while it lasts. But I think he's going to come on strong soon. Once he wins HOH I think we'll see a different Zach.

Dick is great tv and CBS was smart to keep him on and get rid of Dustin. I think he's probably a good guy under all that fake badass stuff - and he does pull off the badass pretty good. I think he really does love his daughter but just doesn't know how to be an adult yet. I see him as doing all that stuff just to protect her. I hope he's on for a long time, he's so fricking entertaining!

I can't say I have a real favorite this season. But for some reason I'm kinda rooting for Zach. Just bc no one likes him.

Hey BB fans~

It is funny...I've been hooked for 8 years. I pay for the feeds and Tivo the showtime stuff (what can I say, I am a teacher and am off for the summer, this is my guilty pleasure). Every year, people say the same things...from Howie, Will, Boogie...every year there was an asshole, a bimbo, an idiot, someone who made people want to committ murder, etc.

We are BB junkies...I hope they never take it away. I look forward to it every summer!

xoxo

I watch this show and I get a lot of heat about it from other people in my life because they consider it to be such a waste of time.

besides that though, people hate jen. almost everyone does i believe but i have to say this: i never thought i would ever see that personality any where. I had a friend up until recently who is jen to the tteeeee. I mean the bragging about being insensitive and the narcisistic all about me; look how hot I am thing. down to a science.

I feel sorry for Jen. its all a front. she doesn't even know who she is - trust me.

who i personally can't stand is danielle, dick and amber. danielle is a snake in the grass and I wouldnt trust her as far as I could throw her; if she were in my personal life. dick is disgusting; always chewing on his fingers on bbafterdark. oh god its so gross. he's spitting and chewing on himself; and spitting and chewing; and his prissy little wanna be perfect daughter just sits there and doesn't seem to be grossed out by it. probably off camera she has some stupid habits as well. who knows.

amber is sickening. she freaking cries constantly. there is something wrong with her. in fact, this cast kind of sucks for me. from the ones who are left its hard for me to pick a winner.

i thought it was stupid to leave dick in. eric really did a number there. but its done and now danielle is HOH again.

they deserve it for being stupid.

Jen may be annoying but she's still there..... not so stupid now, is she?

Well :

Dick is just a Dick

Danielle has a pretty face but she looks completely anorexic. i don't think she's cute at all. just a face to look at and a slick one at that. you can see a mile away how crafty she is about everything. I guess you have to be that type to win this show. Then again, i'm from NY and not California and from what I see on the celebrity papers, most of them aspire to be that thin. maybe its the look over there. i am not really sure. I am aiming for skinny but bones is out of the question for me, personally.