Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good luck with your sleep study! You'll be joining us soon on the losers bench!

Idk how they expect people to sleep like that. When I was all hooked up during my labor with my daughter, it sucked. Hopefully it all goes well. Do you know how long it will take for the test results?

Perks, how are you doing?

I had visit 3/6 yesterday with Ivan. My weight is back down. Initially I was 225.8 and yesterday I was 226.2 so not a big deal. Ivan said I was doing great and he was proud of me....ummm not really sure what he means, but apparently I just need to maintain my weight and he's not expecting a loss prior to surgery.

My last appointment is February 17 and I asked about scheduling appointments for pre/post-op diet information with the nutritionist and a meeting required with Ivan/surgeon prior to surgery and was told that once Diana submits for precert and approval received they will schedule the apointments. I told Ivan I didn't want this to stretch into late March/April because there wouldn't be any appoinments available and he assured me that things move quickly once insurance approval had been received. He halso said there isn't a wait to get into any of the classes and that they are group classes.

So now to make it through the holidays with no weight gain.

Perk & chicken how are you feeling? I did ask Ivan about the size of the pouch they do and he said a 30, do you guys know what size your pouch is?

Tssiemer, how'd you do overnight?

Molly do you have heart issues? Did they send you to a cardiologist? I didn't have any pulmonary or heart appointments and just curious why you had to do them? It seems like the request for each of us is so different even though we are going to the same doctor.

I think I did ok. I turned it in this morning for a reading and may have to do tonight if it was invalid. I kicked my husband out of bed and slept like a baby lol.

Bloomer, trust me, things FLY once they get insurance approval. The day I got the call that my ins was approved they scheduled me for surgery!! So hold on to your hat once ins approves you!! You'll be surprised at how quickly thongs move.

I'm feeling pretty good. 9 days post surgery and I have no pain, but still have some nausea. It takes me forever to eat 3 TBS of food!! And half the time I don't want it all! Still getting used to all the changes. I've lost 9 pounds so far. I've been told that week 3-5 is when your weight loss really kicks in. So, I'm just playing the "weighting" game! Haha!

Tssiemer, not sure how you slept with all that on!!

Bloomer, I'm sure you will have surgery in March. We will probably be like a month apart. I should have mine in February. I hope anyways. I am seeing a cardiologist for insurance clearance in order for them to pay for my surgery. I just made the appointment and will get that done next tuesday.

@@Tssiemer1, that's funny you kicked your husband out. They are seriously the loudest sleepers. Idk why. They don't think as much as we women do I guess lol.

@@chickenmommy25, that's good you have no pain and hopefully you feel better soon though with the nausea. I guess it will all take time. Hopefully thanksgiving doesn't torture you either. Of course if you don't have an appetite then it should be okay.

My kids say my husband is dreaming about motorcycles when he sleeps because he snores so loud....lol

Bloomer, that is so funny. Totally true though! I didn't sleep with my husband for awhile since he snored so bad and I'm a light sleeper. But I take medicine for my ibs now so I sleep fine. I'm doing the cardio clearance today and then friday is the psych eval.

I got my clearance for cardio to do the surgery. My blood pressure was high but the stupid cuffs that are automatic always has my pressure up high because they hurt so bad. Now for Friday to be here so I can be done until Dec 2nd.

@@MollyF22 yeah one more thing off your list. Don't sweat the psych eval.

Tssiemer - what is going on with you. Why have you been so ill? I see your post on FB but not sure why you're sick. Any feedback on the sleep study?

I was in the hospital for kidney failure due to an infection. I'm better now. Dr Thompson won't proceed until my infection is gone and kidney function up. I see my kidney dr Monday. I have kidney disease due to a car accident I was in. I don't think it will be a long delay.

Still waiting on sleep study results. They told me I'd hear something Friday.

That is horrible! It's good your better and hopefully it keeps getting better. I'm sorry your going through that. They should have your results by now but at least friday is 2 days away. Not to much longer

My psych eval went great. She was really nice. I was in there maybe 15 mins if that. 2 more appointments with Ivan and I will be ready to go!

How is everyone else doing?

@@MollyF22 glad your appt went well. I have 3 visits left. My coworker informed me she purchased tickets to FL mid-March and that's when I should be having surgery. I'm going to schedule the first appt they give me regardless of when the date falls. I'll do a medical leave if I have to.

@Tssiemer1f Any news on your sleep study? Are you felling any better?

Any update from the sleeved? chicken?

@@MollyF22 yeah one more thing off your list. Don't sweat the psych eval.

Tssiemer - what is going on with you. Why have you been so ill? I see your post on FB but not sure why you're sick. Any feedback on the sleep study?

Hi all!!! I'm doing great! Down 9.2 pounds, nausea is gone, able to eat a bit more than 3 TB at a time. Going to enjoy that 9 lbs loss cuz ill never see a loss that big again. Going to lose about 1 lb a week from this point on. Low and slow, I guess! Starting going to gym, I actually have energy to go! Its amazing! I can't wait for you all to get sleeved so you can join me in this happy place!!

Hope everyone is doing well!! Tssiemer1, that stinks. Hope you're getting better! Molly, glad your psych evil went well! Bloomer, your getting there! It won't be long now!!